Subscribing to PC and Ultimate

Discus and support Subscribing to PC and Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There's currently a deal for both Game Pass for PC for 3 months and Ultimate for 2 months. If I pay for both would I get 5 months total or 2 months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MoskyNB, Aug 21, 2019.

1. MoskyNB
    MoskyNB Guest

There's currently a deal for both Game Pass for PC for 3 months and Ultimate for 2 months. If I pay for both would I get 5 months total or 2 months of Ultimate and 1 of PC?

:)

MoskyNB, Aug 21, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

First get pc deal. Than go for ultimate. And you will get it.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MoskyNB,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

You cannot have those two subscriptions active at the same time. You can only have Ultimate active, or the two Game Pass subscriptions active separately, but not Ultimate and one of the other Game Pass subscriptions active at the same time as Ultimate comes
    with both plus Xbox Live Gold.

However, if you have never subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate before and this is your first time, there would be a way where you could buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC first, then subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and the time that you purchased
    would convert to Ultimate plus the 2 months that you would be paying for which would equal to a total of 5 months. This would also include any time of Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console you currently have, so you could potentially have more months
    of Ultimate if you still have time on either Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass. This only applies if this would be your first time joining Ultimate. One problem that could occur is that if you go with the PC Game Pass offer, it's very likely that you will not
    be given the discount for Ultimate as those deals usually are for first time subscribers for any subscription.

I highly suggest reading the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for more information. I hope this helps!
  4. MoskyNB Win User

And that would be 5 months total?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox live gold

When you Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate, you hava Game Pass Xbox and PC + Live Gold in one Subscribe
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

As somebody who plays on both PC and Console, the idea of Game Pass Ultimate getting these bonuses is a massive plus and yet another reason to subscribe to the service. It does suck for console only players, but unfortunately, it's a business. Microsoft
    want as many people to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate as possible, throwing in the Ultimate/Deluxe versions of their first party games is a great way to do that.
Thema:

1. Subscribing to PC and Ultimate - Similar Threads - Subscribing Ultimate

2. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  3. I can't subscribe to Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    I can't subscribe to Game Pass: So I've downloaded the Xbox beta app and when i try to add a payment method to subscribe to game pass it puts country/region on United States and I can't change it. I have went through my...
  4. /r/xboxinsiders hit 20k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 20k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingB0T [link] [comments]
  5. Charged Extra $1 (approx) after subscribing to Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Charged Extra $1 (approx) after subscribing to Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta): So, I recently signed up for Xbox Game Pass PC - for a month, to try it out. However, I noticed an extra $1 charge on my card. Is it the refundable amount which is usually charged for...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe: I cannot subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate it asks me to contact Microsoft support after the payment screen 961dc406-fc4c-40ef-b6f5-32bf6a862ec2
  7. I can't subscribe to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't subscribe to xbox game pass: So, before I ask my question, I want to say that I was really hyped for xbox game pass and another subscription because both of them would've made them easier for me to play games. Alright, so...
  8. Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC game pass beta, and was able to download ARK Survival Evolved easily with no problems. However, now whenever I try to download any game pass game, whenever...
  9. Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate: Hello guys, i'm willing to subscribe to the xbox game pass ultimate as i play a lot in xbox and pc windows 10. I still have 36 months of subscription to xbox live gold, and i heard that they will...
  10. Can't subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I try to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate but unfortunately I can't. I see the offer of $1 for a month but the payment is an infinite loop I got at least 20 times $1 charge on paypal but I...