Subscribing

Discus and support Subscribing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some days I have encountered some problems with paying my xbox live gold subscription. I have money on my card when I try to trade and give me an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VenomousFrog903, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Subscribing

For some days I have encountered some problems with paying my xbox live gold subscription. I have money on my card when I try to trade and give me an error telling me that they have trouble trading.Any ideas?‍♀️

:)

VenomousFrog903, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

Subscribing

3. NeoDan123 Win User

Subscribing

Are you having issues with adding a valid payment option?
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Subscribing

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. A gold membership can only be purchased using a credit card, paypal or a pre paid membership card purchased from your local retailer.

Generally speaking, gift cards and currency on your account don't usually work for purchasing or renewing a membership.
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Subscribed but not recognized

you show as gold here on the forum....sign out of your profile , then back in...if still no , remove the account and then re add it....
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Not subscribing anymore

Thema:

Subscribing

1. Subscribing - Similar Threads - Subscribing

2. Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?: I just downloaded Fallout 76 on my PC. I am an Xbox ultimate game pass subscriber when I tried to play the game it says my profile does not allow multiplayer games to be played? What do I do?...
  3. Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers?: I apologize if this has already been answered before, but I've been seeing some conflicting information on this. I have never had Ultimate previously, and the last time I had Gold was in 2017. I...
  4. Gamerpass existing subscribers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerpass existing subscribers: Why aren't existing subscribers able benefit from offers most members have been loyal customers for years and most didn't know you could upgrade membership to ultimate or didn't understand how it...
  5. Subscribe to Live Gold on Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscribe to Live Gold on Child Account: How do I purchase a subscription to Xbox Live Gold for a child account? I tried to do it from the console on the child account in order to keep the screen name, but i get a message like, "You have...
  6. Game Pass paramı aldı fakat üyelik vermedi[Game Pass took my money but didn't subscribe]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass paramı aldı fakat üyelik vermedi[Game Pass took my money but didn't subscribe]: Merhaba, aylar öncesinde Game Pass almıştım, PC için. 1 dolar kartımdan çekti fakat hizmeti vermedi, hesabımda göremedim. Sonrasında aylar sonra görüyorum ki bu ay tekrar çekmiş fakat 44,99 tl....
  7. /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingBot [link] [comments]
  8. /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingBot [link] [comments]
  9. Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues: Hello, recently i redeemed the 5$ gift from xbox live and went to ea access. So my problem is i can't subscribe duo to location reasons. It tells me the following: " Try a different way to pay...
  10. Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server: Hey, i payed from subscribe minecraft realm. but he do not complet'ed payed & i and my friends do not invite on server realm [img] [img] 8758288d-b1de-402b-9ab5-5d9ec791bbbd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does subscribing to a xbox forum thread do

2. subscribing to xbox forums

3. subscribing to an xbox forum

4. xbox forums what does subscribing to a forum thread do?,
  5. What does subscribing to a forum thread do? xbox,
  6. subscribing to a thread on xbox forum,
  7. Xbox subscribing to a forum thread,
  8. subscribing to forum xbox,
  9. subscribing to a xbox forum