Subscribing

Discus and support Subscribing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some days I have encountered some problems with paying my xbox live gold subscription. I have money on my card when I try to trade and give me an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VenomousFrog903, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Subscribing

For some days I have encountered some problems with paying my xbox live gold subscription. I have money on my card when I try to trade and give me an error telling me that they have trouble trading.Any ideas?‍♀️

:)

VenomousFrog903, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

Subscribing

3. NeoDan123 Win User

Subscribing

Are you having issues with adding a valid payment option?
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Subscribing

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. A gold membership can only be purchased using a credit card, paypal or a pre paid membership card purchased from your local retailer.

Generally speaking, gift cards and currency on your account don't usually work for purchasing or renewing a membership.
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Subscribed but not recognized

you show as gold here on the forum....sign out of your profile , then back in...if still no , remove the account and then re add it....
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Not subscribing anymore

Thema:

Subscribing

1. Subscribing - Similar Threads - Subscribing

2. Subscribing to PC and Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscribing to PC and Ultimate: There's currently a deal for both Game Pass for PC for 3 months and Ultimate for 2 months. If I pay for both would I get 5 months total or 2 months of Ultimate and 1 of PC?...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe: I cannot subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate it asks me to contact Microsoft support after the payment screen 961dc406-fc4c-40ef-b6f5-32bf6a862ec2
  4. I can't subscribe to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't subscribe to xbox game pass: So, before I ask my question, I want to say that I was really hyped for xbox game pass and another subscription because both of them would've made them easier for me to play games. Alright, so...
  5. Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC game pass beta, and was able to download ARK Survival Evolved easily with no problems. However, now whenever I try to download any game pass game, whenever...
  6. Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate: Hello guys, i'm willing to subscribe to the xbox game pass ultimate as i play a lot in xbox and pc windows 10. I still have 36 months of subscription to xbox live gold, and i heard that they will...
  7. I can't subscribe to the game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't subscribe to the game pass for pc: I have the app for the game pass but when i select the option to join now, it appears the next menu but without the words in the option for the game pass, so them appear to select the options to...
  8. Can't subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I try to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate but unfortunately I can't. I see the offer of $1 for a month but the payment is an infinite loop I got at least 20 times $1 charge on paypal but I...
  9. Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.: So my Visa gift card has been billed for the $1 for Gold, but it didn't give me access to Gold. I tried it with Game Pass, and it worked just fine. Can I have my Gold status? I can prove the bill...
  10. My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.: Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next payment is due 23rd March. I've done a soft reset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. subscribing to xbox forums

2. subscribing to forum xbox

3. subscribing to a xbox forum