Subscription and Billing

Discus and support Subscription and Billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there I got two codes in Canada from the Pringles Contest and I got the codes in my email in December 2020 but never entered them through xbox. and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChristopherBlack4, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Subscription and Billing

Hi there I got two codes in Canada from the Pringles Contest and I got the codes in my email in December 2020 but never entered them through xbox. and now that my ultimate is coming up on expiration i tried entering the two codes and am now getting the
    error message when I never entered them at all myself. I have tried contacting pringles but havent heard from them yet any ideas? On what I can do to resolve this issue thanks in advance everyone.

:)

ChristopherBlack4, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Panno92 Win User

Billing Subscription

Hi, If you have been just charged maybe there is a way to get a refund, you need to contact the support adn explain them the situation, go to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

here you can explore the FAQ or directly contact an operator at "contact us" and follow the below steps:

- step 1: Billing & accounts

- step 2: see other option -> payments and billing

- step 3: show contact options

- step 4: choose the way of contact that you prefer (chat or call)
  3. maxen Win User

Subscription Billing

You should try turning off auto-renew (which is likely the reason here for this) from My Account (upper right).

You should also get in touch with Phone Support at
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    if you are not able to do that.
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Billing Subscription

Yes you can definitely cancel your subscription at anytime. Follow the link provided above to xbox support, make sure you're logged into your account. And they will be able to certainly help you.

We hope to have you back with us in the xbox gaming community again soon, you're account will still be there in the future should you choose to return and get gold again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Subscriptions and Billing

If you can't cancel it on your own at http://account.microsoft.com, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing and they can cancel it for you.

Anytime you purchase a subscription directly through Xbox, it automatically starts a recurring subscription, but you can turn off auto-renewal at any time.
  6. DoubledTub Win User

Billing And Subscriptions

Hi There.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your subscription. You can see your current status if you log in at the support site here: Subscriptions-billing,
    and get in touch with Support regarding the matter.

Hope it all works out
Thema:

Subscription and Billing

1. Subscription and Billing - Similar Threads - Subscription Billing

2. i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing: He basically tells me to contact technical support <digital> and tells me to contact a technician,but can you help me before I contact him? d0332394-2d4a-4a51-a4be-47b26e98bcfe
  3. Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription: Hello- First of all, this is insane that you can't get through to ANYONE in ANY department at XBOX or Microsoft for help. I'm being charged for a 9.99 subscription monthly that I need to change...
  4. Subscription Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription Billing: Hello, I used to have an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass. My profile says that it expired on 4/14/2020 and that the last payment was on 3/14/2020. This month, however, I discovered that Xbox has...
  5. Subscriptions and billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscriptions and billing.: Why does Microsoft want to start billing me on 10\21\2020 that's last month, I'm just trying to buy gamepass again like I always do, trying to buy it with an Xbox gift card I always buy it that...
  6. Billing And Subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing And Subscriptions: Hi I have an issue I was playing a game 1 day then my Xbox restarted And said I had a Payment on the ultimate game pass I'm 15 and have no way of paying payment my mom has spent $50 on gift cards...
  7. Subscriptions and Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscriptions and Billing: So I have a recurring charge of $60 yearly for my Xbox live gold subscription and I want to cancel it. But when I go to manage my subscriptions I can't cancel it the most annoying thing is that I...
  8. Reoccurring billing / automatic renewal of a subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reoccurring billing / automatic renewal of a subscription: Hello there. So basically I have been charged 13 USD for a subscription in a game although I have canceled that reoccurring billing every month before they charged any money. There was no option...
  9. Subscription, recurring bill

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription, recurring bill: I would like to know how i change my subscription, also how to turn off the recurring bill, Ive been fighting with the microsoft page for the past 45 minutes because it will not allow me to...
  10. Assinatura e cobrança [Subscription and billing]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Assinatura e cobrança [Subscription and billing]: Se eu fizer uma assinatura em um cartão adicional, se eu cancelar esse cartão adicional, a assinatura para de cobrar ? [translation-If I make a subscription on an additional card, if I cancel...