Subscription does not appear

Discus and support Subscription does not appear in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A few hours ago I bought a 3 month ultimate game pass subscription for $ 10 and the debit card entered was charged but the subscription does not appear... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RemovingDuck865, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Subscription does not appear

A few hours ago I bought a 3 month ultimate game pass subscription for $ 10 and the debit card entered was charged but the subscription does not appear on my profile and I do not have the services included in this

:)

RemovingDuck865, Nov 19, 2019
  2. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Try restarting your system and check again and see if it appears.
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Free 14 day trial ended after less than 24 hours

That is very strange. Try logging on to www.billing.microsoft.com, does the subscription appear there?
  4. Александр13 Win User

Subscription ea access

it does not appear that connected but the code was correct and she saw this subscription I confirmed but it is not connected
  5. Ellarianora Win User

No Redeem Code sent for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchased

Does the subscription appear in your order history HERE?
  6. michele_141 Win User

Xbox game pass problem

The subscription does not appear in the order history .

I will wait a couple of days and then i will contact xbox support.

Thank you all for the help :)
Thema:

1. Subscription does not appear - Similar Threads - Subscription does appear

2. Paid new subscription - account shows payment but console does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid new subscription - account shows payment but console does not work: Hi, I paid for a new subscription and it went through by using my microsoft account online on my computer but when I go to use the console to play a game it says I am not allowed to go online....
  3. My subscription does not appear and they already loaded it to my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My subscription does not appear and they already loaded it to my card: A few hours ago I bought a 3 month game pass ultimate subscription for $ 10 and the card was charged but the subscription does not appear on my profile and I do not have the services included in...
  4. Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?: So I want to get game pass ultimate for 1 month and $1, but it says it'll upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate for the same amount of time. Does that mean my 12 month xbox live gold...
  5. Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?: I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends will i get my xbox live subscription back? If I...
  6. No puedo pagar la suscripción no me deja[I can not pay the subscription does not let me]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo pagar la suscripción no me deja[I can not pay the subscription does not let me]: Que puedo hacer si ustedes no me contestan y corrigen ese error? [Translation - What can I do if you do not answer me and correct that error?] 3513b7c2-2d88-470a-ace8-831f6cd4f08d
  7. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  8. Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?: Just bought a xbox One after having a 360 for years and not using it, finally upgraded for a new game I wanted and I got a live membership to play online and when I entered it rejected the code....
  9. Does changing Subscription plan allow the rest of the old plan to continue before new plan?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does changing Subscription plan allow the rest of the old plan to continue before new plan?: Hey, I'm currently going to be changing my Xbox Live Gold plan from $30.00 for 3 months to the $80.00 for a year plan, and my mum wants to know if the old plan (3 months) will continue before...
  10. Does Game Pass come with Gold? If not how to convert subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Game Pass come with Gold? If not how to convert subscription: Like the title says. I bought a three month Gold account. I had a gamepass subscription at one time and liked it so this time around I thought I would try the next tier. I thought gamepass was...