Subscription Error

Discus and support Subscription Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, first of all, I am going to open and say I'm more than a little frustrated, but I will try to watch the tone of my post. I tried loading up The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarlMitchell3, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Subscription Error

So, first of all, I am going to open and say I'm more than a little frustrated, but I will try to watch the tone of my post.

I tried loading up The Outer Worlds, only to be told I needed to be subscribed to gamepass. I am, the system thinks I am, my account thinks I am. I looked at the settings though, and it still says I'm trying to bill with a card that was deactivated back
    in July. The new card info was there, so I figured I'd just hit the button to switch it over. Got an error, "Sorry, something went wrong, try again later." I did. Then I tried on my computer, my phone's browser, the xbox app, and the same thing each time.
    I power cycled, I did the thing where you get rid of the account and then put it back on, I tried cancelling the subscription even, to no avail. I then reached out and was passed around to about four or five different (very nice, very helpful) people, before
    being told that my issue was being handed to "an offline team" and MIGHT be resolved in a week.

Frustrated, but trying to be understanding, I waited a bit. Then, I thought, why not just buy a prepaid card, and then go to add to the account? So I got a prepaid subscription card, put the code in, and still have the same error. This is both with and without
    clicking the "auto renew to add another month!" option.

I dunno. I just find it so hard to believe that what appears to be a simple billing error needs A FULL SEVEN DAYS to fix.

I'm really posting this to just see if maybe there was some misunderstanding of my issue, so that my account gets fixed in some more reasonable amount of time. Because even if there was a problem with my card info (even though the new card's been on there
    since I got it), there should be zero reason a prepaid card should not work. Again, sorry if this is harsh sounding, but I'm very frustrated that I've been paying for a service that decides to break at the most inconvenient time possible.

:)

CarlMitchell3, Oct 28, 2019
  2. tejo chase Win User

Subscription Error

You seem to have done the right thing and it sounds like the correct team are looking into your issue, I can understand your frustration but I'm not sure what else you can do, maybe look at your account on PC and check to see what payment options are linked
    to any subscriptions if you find that an old card is linked to amy subscription add a new payment option then remove the old one.
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

subscription error

Hi DopiestBadger50,

Any concerns with your account transactions like Xbox Game Pass are being handled by our Xbox Chat Support. They have the correct tool to check all transactions on your account and they can turn off auto-renewal on your account. To get better assistance
    about this concern, I suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support. To do this, kindly click the link below:

Xbox
    Chat Support

Note: You need to sign in your account to be able to start a chat.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Subscription Error

You did ok. Go to the support. Explain. Be persist. Fight.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call
    from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  5. pimentones Win User

Getting "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used." message and never redeemed the codes

Also when looking at My Subscriptions an error message appears stating "There was an error when looking at My Subscriptions"
  6. warpath077 Win User

Xbox Live login issue - error code 0x80a40010

Xbox please fix this error, from the looks of it it is a regional error. some people are wasting their subscription because of this error.
Thema:

Subscription Error

1. Subscription Error - Similar Threads - Subscription Error

2. Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.: I can't use gold, I've got my games but not gold. af39b851-cc1a-43ce-9b5e-9ae3f484c2cf
  3. Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello Xbox Manager and the community I do not know if this error is happening to you at the moment, but I wanted to see if you could give me a solution ... what happens is that when I start the...
  4. Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription: I recently bought the Ultimate Game Pass that includes both the Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Now I have an error code that says that I need to make sure that my subscription service is up to date...
  5. Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription: I am trying to purchase gold membership. It has expired, as it won't let me play certain games and brings up the menu to buy the membership. When I go to do so I get an error message "Try that...
  6. Can't quit gamepass subscription due to an error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't quit gamepass subscription due to an error: Hello there! I wanted to quit my gamepass subscription today but i get an error message (without error code) all the time. I payed 1€ for three months for my gamepass subscription - as...
  7. Xbox Game Pass - Subscription Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass - Subscription Error: I bought the Xbox Game Pass card, the code worked but when I go to do the 14 day free subscription I get an error message. I tried signing on 3 devices, a Windows computer, an android...
  8. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...
  9. Ivi.ru Subscription error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ivi.ru Subscription error: Hello!I have a problem with ivi.ru application on my Xbox one. I habe been charged for additional month of subscription this month, but the application don't give me access to the films and the...
  10. error al pagar una suscripcion [Translation-Error paying a subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    error al pagar una suscripcion [Translation-Error paying a subscription]: al momento de querer pagar una suscripción vencida, me aparece un error ----------------------------------------------- [Translation-At the time of wanting to pay an overdue subscription, I get...