Subscription issues with backup and region problem

Discus and support Subscription issues with backup and region problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to subscribe in game pass and I have a good balance in my Microsoft account but they require a bank card for backup. I'm from a county that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HussainAlreesi, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Subscription issues with backup and region problem

I want to subscribe in game pass and I have a good balance in my Microsoft account but they require a bank card for backup. I'm from a county that is not supported in Xbox.

:)

HussainAlreesi, Jul 25, 2021
  2. HussainAlreesi Win User

ok I want to play what I can do. Before 3 months I have subscribe in game pass using redeem card. but now they require bank card also.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since you're in a country that is not supported, Game Pass wouldn't be available for you to use.
  4. Mongkok01 Win User

Gears of war 3 derank virus

This is not a Derank Virus but a problem with their save structure. This happens if a second controller is plugged in or if someone from another region (overseas) is invited to your co-op game. Epic refuses to address this problem and is well aware of it.
    I recommend posting on their forums.

Here are 2 links that are related to your question and I am sure you will find them useful:

forums.epicgames.com/.../839290-RESET-amp-BACKUP-INFO-I-NEED-a-backup-backup-backup-is-what-I-need!-Hey-hey!

forums.epicgames.com/.../905566-How-to-prevent-resets-without-making-a-backup
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

Hi there Earlthemenace,

Thanks for the update on the issue. When purchasing a subscription, you will need a backup payment option on your Microsoft Account.
    For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Help me

Is the code from the same region as your billing address? It could be a region issue. Subscription codes and currency codes are region locked.
Thema:

1. Subscription issues with backup and region problem - Similar Threads - Subscription issues backup

2. Realms Plus Subscription Expired - Nintendo Switch issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms Plus Subscription Expired - Nintendo Switch issue: I accidentally let my daughter's Minecraft Realms Plus subscription (Bedrock edition) expire (I lost my debit card and forgot to update it when I replaced it). I updated my payment info last...
  3. Xbox Live Subscription Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Subscription Issues: Hi! Posting this from another outlook email, because I can't get into the one I had signed into my Xbox on. So as the title says, I did a free trial of Xbox Live Gold? I can't remember. I pay $16...
  4. Live Gold Subscription issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Gold Subscription issue: Xbox One - On Subsriptions pagesit is displaying that the Live Gold subscription was cancelled 19/03/21 but checking the last payment looking on the ipad the last 3 monthly payment was made...
  5. An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.: So I renewed my Minecraft realm subscription via my Microsoft account site, but for some reason, when I got on Minecraft, it still required me the renew the subscription. I don't want to have to...
  6. Subscription issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription issue: Hello! Sorry for my bad english, but I have a problem with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription!I bought Game Pass Ultime for 1 dollar for 3 monthsNext day I turned off the auto renew function.The...
  7. Issues with Fortnite Crew Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Fortnite Crew Subscription: Hi!! I have paid for the Subscription for Fortnite crew since febuary. But, this month it is not renewing and giving me my V bucks and Skin. Is anyone else having triuble with this?...
  8. subscription issue for game pass today?

in XboX Insiders
    subscription issue for game pass today?: Just posting this here if anyone else has run into this today. I logged into my series x tonight to try and play some of the mlb tech test (that’s a whole different discussion there) and I...
  9. Minecraft realms subscription issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms subscription issue: After purchasing a realm, I am not able to join it or cancel it, as in Minecraft it says I have no active subscriptions, any fixes? 2647a24a-b765-4d08-aca1-5ad69d8f6877
  10. Subscription issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription issue: So ive been getting double charged for gold for about 2 years now but i was told it was just a glitch and nothing actually left my account but now i have gamepass ultimate which includes gold and...