Subscription problem

Discus and support Subscription problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, An automatic subscription has been triggered on my account while I usually pay with a prepaid code. How can I cancel my automatic subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ScreamX D117, Jan 29, 2019.

1. ScreamX D117
    ScreamX D117 Guest

Subscription problem

Hello,

An automatic subscription has been triggered on my account while I usually pay with a prepaid code. How can I cancel my automatic subscription and pay again with a code.

Thanks for your answer.

:)

ScreamX D117, Jan 29, 2019
  2. UnreadAphid991 Win User

Subscription problem

Newermind. It was solved itself. No problem for now.
  3. Geth Win User

Problem with subscription

What is it saying when you try to enter it?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Subscription problem

Hello Scream,

You will need to request a call from support and speak with an agent.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a callback follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  5. ScreamX D117 Win User

Subscription problem

Thank you for your reply. I can't cancel it because it started on 05/01/2019 and I just noticed it
  6. XBoxpsycho8192 Win User

problem at subscription

This same issue happened to me. What you need to fo is allow the ultimate subscription to fully end. Wait until the day after the noted expiration date on your ultimate subscription. Once you can no longer access parties or online games because you don’t
    have xbox love gold. Try again to buy a subscription. You can also try buying a prepaid card.
Thema:

Subscription problem

1. Subscription problem - Similar Threads - Subscription problem

2. Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]: Witam, mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może zostać przedłużona - pomimo wpłacenia...
  3. Subscription problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription problem: Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me i recently wanted to try a new game out and i saw it on the game pass so i thought i would try it out for $1 and then i cancelled the subscription before...
  4. Service alert/subscription problem Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert/subscription problem Xbox 360: Has the issue of error code 8C150009 been resolved yet? Would like to upgrade live gold but it's no use if i can't use service. 6b2e4dd7-ded1-4044-af96-513f293158c3
  5. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  6. problem at subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem at subscription: I subscribed on xbox game pass ultimate at 29/08/2019 for 2 months , the subscription term was terminated at 31/10/2019 and no renewal. Now after terminated i want to subscribe at xbox live gold,...
  7. Problem z niezapłaconą subskrypcją [Mod Translation-Problem with unpaid subscription]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z niezapłaconą subskrypcją [Mod Translation-Problem with unpaid subscription]: Zakupiłem subskrypcję Xbox Game Pass i zapomniałem jej anulować po miesiącu, ponieważ chciałem jej używać tylko przez miesiąc, a teraz nie potrafie jej anulować, ponieważ nie widzę takiej opcji na...
  8. Problème d'abonnement [Translate] Subscription problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème d'abonnement [Translate] Subscription problem: Bonjour, ayant essayé l'abonnement Xbox Game Pass Ultimate pendant 1 mois mais n'étant pas convaincu j'aimerai revenir au Xbox Live Gold mais toute tentative de rentrer un code pour du Xbox Live...
  9. Problem with subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with subscription: Hello, I have a problem with my subscription. I have been with you for about a year and a half subscriptions, but if I want to cancel it due to not using Xbox, so in the subscriptions section I do...
  10. Probleme d'abonnement [Edit - Translation] - Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme d'abonnement [Edit - Translation] - Subscription problem: Bonjour j'ai acheter Le Xbox Live gold pour 6 mois et j'ai activer le code sur Microsoft, quand j'essaye de lancer forza horizon 4 il me dis de renouveler l'abonnement, En essayant de trouver le...