Subscription refund

Discus and support Subscription refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been getting charged for xbox game pass for a couple of months but I never bought game pass on any of my accounts. I've checked all my order... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BurlyPhoenix680, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Subscription refund

I've been getting charged for xbox game pass for a couple of months but I never bought game pass on any of my accounts. I've checked all my order histories and I haven't seen anything. Who do I call to stop the charges and get a refund on them?

:)

BurlyPhoenix680, Oct 17, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User
  3. MoeZArts Win User
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

REEMBOLSO DE PRODUTOS

5. MoeZArts Win User

Troca ou reembolso. Inconpatibilidade com versões anteriores

6. Sagaroth Win User

마인크래프트 환불

Thema:

Subscription refund

1. Subscription refund - Similar Threads - Subscription refund

2. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?: Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2
  3. Xbox Game pass Refund subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Refund subscription: Hi, back in march 2021 I bought the game pass subscription for 1$. And now microsoft pulled out money from my bank account without my knowledge. I closed my subscription for april. I want to know...
  4. I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund: The option to pay with the xbox account is not displayed and i cannot refund or purchase the subscription in any other way,please answer me urgently. c72368ce-c224-4a81-9523-e1245a38be1d
  5. Xbox live gold subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold subscription refund: Having an absolute nightmare trying to request a refund for Xbox live gold subscription. A payment was taken out of my paypal account for a repeat subscription of Xbox live gold (a real bug bear...
  6. How to get a refund for my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get a refund for my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: I had an Xbox Game Pass subscription that auto-renewed for another month, even though I cancelled it the same day. I was charged on 3/14 and it now says that it's going to be cancelled on 4/14....
  7. cancel my subscription and please refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancel my subscription and please refund: My son hasn't used his xbox and we need to cancel subscription and be refunded a charge of $59.99 075191a7-c43b-448d-bf1a-b07971568859
  8. Refund subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund subscription: Hi, I forgot to cancel my subscription and it renewed yesterday. Is there any way I can get a refund? 7d7fc0ad-a55c-48a1-9ad2-7cff4dc676bf
  9. Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription: I have been a Premium Player for some time. I paid the annual subscription but still get ads between games. I followed the help page but nothing worked. It's annoying. Please refund. I'll find a...
  10. Refund for cancelled Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for cancelled Xbox Live subscription: How do I get a refund on my annual XBox live subscription - I don't want it anymore a0e3eb27-5298-4261-85e0-f5c285d356f5