Subscription stacking.

Discus and support Subscription stacking. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! My 12 month Game Pass expires in October 2019. My 12 month Xbox Live expires in August 2019. Game Pass Ultimate is coming tomorrow. If i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by V3ntilator, Apr 11, 2019.

1. V3ntilator
    V3ntilator Guest

Subscription stacking.

Hello!

My 12 month Game Pass expires in October 2019.

My 12 month Xbox Live expires in August 2019.

Game Pass Ultimate is coming tomorrow.

If i switch to Ultimate tomorrow, how does that affect my existing subs?

Best regards,

Robert

:)

V3ntilator, Apr 11, 2019
  2. V3ntilator Win User

Subscription stacking.

Hello Diego.

Thank you. I know it were rumours, but then suddenly media kinda behaved like it isn't.

No matter when/if Ultimate sub comes i will continue paying for both subs anyway.

It's no rush at all to get it right now, and i were mostly curious about if it would stack since my 2 subs expires on different months.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Robert
  3. HulkUK75 Win User

Subscription stacking.

Subscription stacking is fine,

but you cannot stack the trial or offer subs
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Subscription stacking.

Hi V3ntilator,

Unfortunately there is no official word from Microsoft or Xbox about Game Pass Ultimate so anything can change at this point. Everything you see online right now is not official and are just rumors or leaks.

I recommend staying up to date over on
    Xbox News Wire
    and
    Major Nelson's Blog
    for any new updates or developments, but as of right now I wouldn't worry too much about specific questions like these until you see an official reveal about this from Microsoft or just wait and see when and if this ever gets released.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Subscription stacking.

Hi Robert!

Thanks for the reply. The media will always make something seem like whatever they're talking about is fact simply because the rumors that circulate the internet are from credible sources, but in reality they are still rumors and something is always subject
    to change. So generally, talking about something when the facts are not even out yet usually will lead to confusion or false expectations that in turn, can lead to disappointment. It's always fun to speculate but it's better to ask these important questions
    once we have all the facts. I'm sure Microsoft has already thought about their existing subscribers if this does go through so no need to worry about your current subscriptions.

Anyway, I will be locking this thread since there is no answer to that question at this time, but feel free to come back anytime you have any other questions or concerns and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. V3ntilator Win User

Subscription stacking.

Thank you all. What do you mean by offer subs?

I read that the 3 first months is 1$, so that can't be stacked then?
Thema:

Subscription stacking.

1. Subscription stacking. - Similar Threads - Subscription stacking

2. CANCELAMENTO DE ASSINATURA [Translate] CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANCELAMENTO DE ASSINATURA [Translate] CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION: Boa tarde, preciso urgentemente fazer o cancelamento de uma assinatura no Xbox one que foi feita pelo meu namorado. Ele não utiliza mais o x box mas está vindo a cobrança no meu cartão de crédito....
  3. Subscription renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal: Buongiorno, il giorno 23/4/2019 ho approfittato di uno sconto su l'abbonamento Game Pass a 1 euro per tre mesi. il giorno 23/7/2019 il mio abbonamento è scaduto. Come posso togliere il rinnovo...
  4. Switching Xbox Game Pass subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching Xbox Game Pass subscriptions: I have an XBOX Ultimate Game Pass but realise that I only need the console game pass. Can I switch from Ultimate to Console only subscriptions without loss of games/saved progress etc. If so, how...
  5. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  6. 'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hi. I have an XGP subscription that isn't due to expire until June 2019. I received a voucher code for a 12-month subscription as a gift. If I add that now, will it be added onto the end of my...
  7. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?: So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy it, and gladly would. However, it's only...
  8. EA access free month subscription did not stack up, but it cancelled the ongoing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA access free month subscription did not stack up, but it cancelled the ongoing subscription: Hello, I had an active subscription to EA access until September 2017. Earlier this month, I bought an EA game and I got a promo code for a free month of EA access. When redeeming the code, the...
  9. Does An Xbox Live Subscription Via Credit Card Stack With Prepaid Card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does An Xbox Live Subscription Via Credit Card Stack With Prepaid Card?: Hey Guys Just a quick question. I usually pay my Xbox Live Subscription with a Prepaid Card (PPC) as I was almost always able to get it cheaper than full price; usually through sales, special...
  10. Stacking years of xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stacking years of xbox live subscription: previously I was able to use codes for a year of xbox live on top of a current subscription without a problem. for instance if I had a subscription that was started June of 2014 and lasted to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox subscription stacking