Subscription to Gamepass Suspended

Discus and support Subscription to Gamepass Suspended in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Someone used my console/credit card to order a trial membership. I noticed the inquiry on my cc statement and blocked any payment to Microsoft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GloatingSage9, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Subscription to Gamepass Suspended

Someone used my console/credit card to order a trial membership. I noticed the inquiry on my cc statement and blocked any payment to Microsoft. Microsoft is still trying to charge me for this service. My cc keeps declining payment to Microsoft. I purchased
    a code for Xbox Live for my grandson, and it won't work, reason stated is that I owe Microsoft $15.99 for the trial, and need to pay it before the code I purchased will work. I rarely use Xbox, and I know that the subscription hasn't been used past the trial.
    I had xbox call and did chat support. I told them that it wasn't me and it wasn't with my knowledge or consent that this subscription was ordered. They are set on extorting $15.99 out of me before allowing me to use my Xbox!! What can I do?

:)

GloatingSage9, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

As the first Ambassador stated the best way that this can be rectified is to call Xbox Support and give them a detailed breakdown of what happened including the dates etc etc. With this information Support will be able to better assist you in getting a refund
    and also your account unblocked from payment.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello GloatingSage9,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to use an Xbox Live Gold prepaid code, but you are unable to redeem it due to a past due subscription. The
    Xbox Support Team is correct in stating that the

past due balance
    must be paid before Xbox Live Gold is able to become active. The moderators, volunteer moderators and ambassadors do not have the ability to manage subscriptions and charges on an account. The article we provided explains how to pay the
    balance. We hope this information helps!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with this.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. ArminatorX Win User

The thing is, that only the owner of the account with the subscription on it can cancel the subscription. So if you suspect someone from your family (e.g. your grandson) might have activated the trial with your credit card information, you need to ask your
    grandson to check his account and subscriptions on
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

See if there is the due payment for the subscription.

If it is, cancel the subscription. However, the due amount has to be payed before your son can redeem your prepaid code.

If your credit card was used by a stranger with fraudulent intentions, you need to contact the official support via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

There select "Billing & Account", and if a virtual agent shows up, click on "See other options" under the green button.

Then choose the most appropriate category from the list, and click on "Show contact options" at the bottom of the page.

Depending on the time of day and times of operation of the support in your country, you can chat with support through a text based chat, or (if available at that time) request a callback from a support agent.

They can then help you resolve that issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

If that was a game you got with a gamepass subscription you will have to still have the subscription and the game still has to be on gamepass to play it.
Thema:

1. Subscription to Gamepass Suspended - Similar Threads - Subscription Gamepass Suspended

2. Annullare abbonamento xbox gamepass ultimate -[Translation - Cancel subscription xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annullare abbonamento xbox gamepass ultimate -[Translation - Cancel subscription xbox...: Voglio annullare la fatturazione automatica per poter disporre dei soldi che ho sull'account per acquistare un mese di xboxlive gold ma non riesco. Ho seguito le guide ma è possibile annullare....
  3. Subskrybcja Xbox Gamepass Ultimate[Translation-Subscription Xbox gamepass ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subskrybcja Xbox Gamepass Ultimate[Translation-Subscription Xbox gamepass ultimate]: Witam, mam pytanie odnośnie oferty Xbox Gamepass Ultimate pierwszy miesiąc za 4 złote. Czy jeśli zdecyduje się na tą subskrypcje i zapłace te 4 zł to czy moge zrezygnować w dowolnym momencie aby...
  4. Xbox gamepass subscription wont allow me to cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass subscription wont allow me to cancel: Tried renewing my gold membership but cant because microsoft says im past due on my gamepass membership. Now isnt that funny since i used a prepade xbox card and there should be nothing past due...
  5. Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold: Hi, How do I do this? Can I cancel my existing game pass subscription and then start the next day with gold or would it automatically convert the value of the subscription into game pass credit?...
  6. GamePass Ultimate Subscription not being recognized

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass Ultimate Subscription not being recognized: I have GamePass ultimate and have had it for several months. Last week, the GamePass Xbox Beta app stopped seeing me as a subscriber and I can no longer download or play the games I have...
  7. Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription: Hi, I subscribed for xbox ultimate gamepass from my laptop, and I can see the status is active in "manage my subscriptions" but my xbox doesn't recognise it. Gamertag and profile are correct....
  8. Xbox gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass subscription: Hello i am sending a question here because it is absolutely impossible to reach the microsoft support. So i was subscribed to the Xbox box gamepass but i almost never play on my Xbox recently so...
  9. Annullamento Abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass[Translation-Cancel Xbox GamePass Subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annullamento Abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass[Translation-Cancel Xbox GamePass Subscription]: Salve Vorrei annullare il mio abbonamento ad Xbox GamePass poiché non ho abbastanza soldi nella mia carta prepagata per pagare il mese corrente, difatti mi è stato impedito di giocare online o di...
  10. Trying to use my gamepass subscription but the service is saying that I do not have a...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use my gamepass subscription but the service is saying that I do not have a...: Keep trying to download gamepass games and it is showing up as my not having a subscription. I have had a subscription for some time now and I have definitely paid for my subscription this month....