Subscriptions

Discus and support Subscriptions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my question is that have a past due balance for an xbox game pass and wanted to know if i could still get an Xbox gold membership for 9.99 without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeganHenes, Sep 23, 2019.

1. MeganHenes
    MeganHenes Guest

Subscriptions

So my question is that have a past due balance for an xbox game pass and wanted to know if i could still get an Xbox gold membership for 9.99 without paying the past due balance on my account? Cause i have the money to get an Xbox gold membership
    but not enough to pay for my past due balance on the game pass and my daughter loves some of her games that require an Xbox gold membership.

:)

MeganHenes, Sep 23, 2019
  2. OLLI17SGE Win User

Subscription

if i use a 2 day xbox live gold trial should my gamertag tag be gold in here and should i be able to play online at xbox one?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

subscription

Ooo goodie,i like a good test.

What's the test about?

Guess how many new threads are posted this week complaining about being communication/console banned.

I'm going for twelve this week.
    Waaaay off mate.Or do you mean in the xbox one discussion forum or in the forums in general?

You know,the discussion forum where we discuss things & is not in any way a support forum which is clearly indicated on each forum as a separate forum where you go for support which is where you can't get support for enforcement queries as you are told
    in the email you were sent when you got suspended but you couldn't be bothered to read as you got suspended for no reason & are now going to PS4 ( that last bit is important)
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

subscription

What's the test about?
    Guess how many new threads are posted this week complaining about being communication/console banned.

I'm going for twelve this week.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

subscription

What's the test about?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Subscription

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Subscriptions

1. Subscriptions - Similar Threads - Subscriptions

2. I cannot cancel my subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot cancel my subscription: My Xbox gamepass has went past due and apparently id have to pay before cancelling but the reason im past due is because i have no money for it, so it is kinda shady that yall making me pay just...
  3. [Godel Live subscription]اشتراك قولد لايف

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Godel Live subscription]اشتراك قولد لايف: تم شراء كود اكس بوكس لايف من موقع لايك كارد 10 دولار أمريكي وتم اضافته بالحساب ولكن لم يتم تفعيله لااعرف السبب؟ لم استطع الاستفاده منه يطلب مني اشتراك اخر؟! تم التواصل مع موقع لايف كارد.. افادوني...
  4. My subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    My subscription: HELP I bought a year's code of gold and a muniet ago I unsubscribes by acsident and I can't ging the code to get back on it is there a way to get it back without my code! Plz help I live on my X...
  5. Ultimate live subscription not always showing on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ultimate live subscription not always showing on xbox: Hi I have just set up a family profile for my son due to issues with him buying things he shouldnt using my credit card attached to my profile. We have an ultimate game pass on my profile but I...
  6. I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...: The best time to use it would be during the Christmas Holidays. Is it possible? I spent at least 5 months writing gibberish on Bing and doing the quizzes. I really don't want to waste 6800 points....
  7. My xbox gold subscription is ending 4 months early (ends next month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gold subscription is ending 4 months early (ends next month): I got a 12 month gift card for xbox gold but I dont remember the exact day I redeemed the gift card, I just know it was sometime early May and around that time I my xbox wouldn't allow me to buy...
  8. how do I switch from family to individual subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do I switch from family to individual subscription: How do I switch from family plan to individual plan 2ada02b6-754b-4c39-a54d-c4bc0049052d
  9. Xbox Ultimate subscription wrongly charged

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ultimate subscription wrongly charged: My account has been wrongly charged twice now for Xbox ultimate subscription though I do not have any subscription for Xbox ultimate whatsoever. At this moment, I have checked all my xbox...
  10. Ultimate subscription error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ultimate subscription error: My game pass ultimate is 10.99 overdue but everytime I try to pay it I get an error notice and to please try again later no matter what card I use or phone as it was originally billed to my phone...