Subscriptions

Discus and support Subscriptions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my question is that have a past due balance for an xbox game pass and wanted to know if i could still get an Xbox gold membership for 9.99 without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeganHenes, Sep 23, 2019.

1. MeganHenes
    MeganHenes Guest

Subscriptions

So my question is that have a past due balance for an xbox game pass and wanted to know if i could still get an Xbox gold membership for 9.99 without paying the past due balance on my account? Cause i have the money to get an Xbox gold membership
    but not enough to pay for my past due balance on the game pass and my daughter loves some of her games that require an Xbox gold membership.

:)

MeganHenes, Sep 23, 2019
  2. OLLI17SGE Win User

Subscription

if i use a 2 day xbox live gold trial should my gamertag tag be gold in here and should i be able to play online at xbox one?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

subscription

Ooo goodie,i like a good test.

What's the test about?

Guess how many new threads are posted this week complaining about being communication/console banned.

I'm going for twelve this week.
    Waaaay off mate.Or do you mean in the xbox one discussion forum or in the forums in general?

You know,the discussion forum where we discuss things & is not in any way a support forum which is clearly indicated on each forum as a separate forum where you go for support which is where you can't get support for enforcement queries as you are told
    in the email you were sent when you got suspended but you couldn't be bothered to read as you got suspended for no reason & are now going to PS4 ( that last bit is important)
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

subscription

What's the test about?
    Guess how many new threads are posted this week complaining about being communication/console banned.

I'm going for twelve this week.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

subscription

What's the test about?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Subscription

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Subscriptions

1. Subscriptions - Similar Threads - Subscriptions

2. No me deja pagar una subscripcion [He won't let me pay for a subscription.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja pagar una subscripcion [He won't let me pay for a subscription.]: Buenas, Cuando intento pagar alguna suscripción vencida no me deja, ya sea de Game Pass o Gold y es muy molesto. Tengo el saldo necesario para pagarla y no me deja me dice "Saldo de cuenta...
  3. Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro: I've just bought a Game Pass code for three months and activated it on my account, using the browser on my PC. The subscription added to my account, as seen through the browser. But there's no...
  4. Stack Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stack Subscription: Hi All, I have a 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold and I already redeemed it. Also, I have a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription for 3 months. My question is, is it possible to stack the Gamepass...
  5. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...
  6. CANCELAMENTO DE ASSINATURA [Translate] CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANCELAMENTO DE ASSINATURA [Translate] CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION: Boa tarde, preciso urgentemente fazer o cancelamento de uma assinatura no Xbox one que foi feita pelo meu namorado. Ele não utiliza mais o x box mas está vindo a cobrança no meu cartão de crédito....
  7. Subscription renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal: Buongiorno, il giorno 23/4/2019 ho approfittato di uno sconto su l'abbonamento Game Pass a 1 euro per tre mesi. il giorno 23/7/2019 il mio abbonamento è scaduto. Come posso togliere il rinnovo...
  8. Switching Xbox Game Pass subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching Xbox Game Pass subscriptions: I have an XBOX Ultimate Game Pass but realise that I only need the console game pass. Can I switch from Ultimate to Console only subscriptions without loss of games/saved progress etc. If so, how...
  9. Subscription charged to the wrong card this month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription charged to the wrong card this month: I tried contacting support about this but I was getting some unfixable error messages that I won't get into. This month, my Xbox Live subscription charged to the wrong card on my account. I have...
  10. 为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]: 我只打算通过活动试用Xbox Game Pass Ulitmate服务两个月,只用了一个星期,想等着到时候自动订阅过期就取消了。 结果我收到了续约失败的邮件,于是我想手动取消订阅,但是我发现在我的界面里没有取消订阅的选项。 我 据服务和订阅找不到取消订阅的按钮。 请问有人可以帮我取消这个订阅吗? [Mod Translated - I only plan to use the...