Subscriptions

Discus and support Subscriptions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a 3 month xbox live subscription and its only been a month and its gone 5f4018a8-8c3b-41c5-9ee9-ba7a46f0cff6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsaiahClark1, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:32 AM.

1. IsaiahClark1
    IsaiahClark1 Guest

Subscriptions

So I got a 3 month xbox live subscription and its only been a month and its gone

:)

IsaiahClark1, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:32 AM
  2. OLLI17SGE Win User

Subscription

if i use a 2 day xbox live gold trial should my gamertag tag be gold in here and should i be able to play online at xbox one?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

subscription

Ooo goodie,i like a good test.

What's the test about?

Guess how many new threads are posted this week complaining about being communication/console banned.

I'm going for twelve this week.
    Waaaay off mate.Or do you mean in the xbox one discussion forum or in the forums in general?

You know,the discussion forum where we discuss things & is not in any way a support forum which is clearly indicated on each forum as a separate forum where you go for support which is where you can't get support for enforcement queries as you are told
    in the email you were sent when you got suspended but you couldn't be bothered to read as you got suspended for no reason & are now going to PS4 ( that last bit is important)
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

subscription

What's the test about?
    Guess how many new threads are posted this week complaining about being communication/console banned.

I'm going for twelve this week.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

subscription

What's the test about?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Subscription

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Subscriptions

1. Subscriptions - Similar Threads - Subscriptions

2. Why can I not manage my funimation subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not manage my funimation subscription?: I downloaded the Funimation App on my Xbox One, and purchased the monthly subscription. My subscription ran out and I didn't have money on my card at the time. Now I do but when I went to my...
  3. Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?: Thing is, I am in Netherlands. For some reason when I try to couple my ING bank account webpage always pops out this message "Something went wrong". Then I tried to top up the microsoft balance,...
  4. CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION: I can't see Discord Nitro in the perks section. I've just bought my game pass ultimate. Can someone help? 06a2d2af-84fc-4342-9876-777bc1271ed8
  5. Subscription payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription payment: Whats the deal with past due payment? I dont pay for the month just been, im paying for the month following. I dont have enough in my bank account till payday so why am i not allowed to just use...
  6. 12 month live subscription question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month live subscription question: hi! so my ultimate gamepass ran out a few months ago. im looking to get live again, but dont want it the ultimate gamepass. is the 12month gold automatically converted to ultimate even if i...
  7. subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    subscriptions: So how come?.... I had a subscription coming to a end (along with game pass) so I went to target to get a 1 year subscription ( cant find them online in the microsoft store ) came home and entered...
  8. Xbox live now needs 2 subscription for 2 children

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live now needs 2 subscription for 2 children: Hi All. Both my children have an xbox. Previously I paid 6.99 per month for live and both children could access. Around christmas time one child could no longer access I went online to try and...
  9. Will a past-due subscription continue to charge me each month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will a past-due subscription continue to charge me each month?: I just purchased a new computer about a month ago, which came with a free 1-month subscription of Xbox game pass. However, despite turning off recurring billing a day before the subscription was...
  10. Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription: Can someone help me with my subscription to pay for my past due ammount, im trying to pay for it and it keeps saying “there is a problem with service please try again later” so i waited a day and...