Subscriptions

Discus and support Subscriptions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a 3 month xbox live subscription and its only been a month and its gone 5f4018a8-8c3b-41c5-9ee9-ba7a46f0cff6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsaiahClark1, Jan 14, 2021.

1. IsaiahClark1
    IsaiahClark1 Guest

Subscriptions

So I got a 3 month xbox live subscription and its only been a month and its gone

:)

IsaiahClark1, Jan 14, 2021
  2. OLLI17SGE Win User

Subscription

if i use a 2 day xbox live gold trial should my gamertag tag be gold in here and should i be able to play online at xbox one?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

subscription

Ooo goodie,i like a good test.

What's the test about?

Guess how many new threads are posted this week complaining about being communication/console banned.

I'm going for twelve this week.
    Waaaay off mate.Or do you mean in the xbox one discussion forum or in the forums in general?

You know,the discussion forum where we discuss things & is not in any way a support forum which is clearly indicated on each forum as a separate forum where you go for support which is where you can't get support for enforcement queries as you are told
    in the email you were sent when you got suspended but you couldn't be bothered to read as you got suspended for no reason & are now going to PS4 ( that last bit is important)
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

subscription

What's the test about?
    Guess how many new threads are posted this week complaining about being communication/console banned.

I'm going for twelve this week.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

subscription

What's the test about?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Subscription

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Subscriptions

1. Subscriptions - Similar Threads - Subscriptions

2. when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4...: when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4 months ultimate sub..i don't want ultimate..i want 12 month live. why is microsoft trying to force me into...
  3. New subscription on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    New subscription on Game Pass Ultimate: Good Morning everyone, I can´t log in with my account to renewal my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I cant log in with my alternative e-mail (never existed), and the messenger says I need to...
  4. Accidentally cancled my Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally cancled my Subscription: I was trying to turn off the recurring payment for my subscription and cancelled it all together, is there anything i can do to reinstate my subscription? a5de77f9-422a-4241-9e9f-8375c634dc33
  5. When can we play free games like Fortnite without a monthly Gold subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When can we play free games like Fortnite without a monthly Gold subscription?: When can we play free games like Fortnite without a monthly Gold subscription? de38a98f-79ee-413f-b72b-663c3a5238db
  6. Can I watch apps like netflix and youtube without an xbox live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I watch apps like netflix and youtube without an xbox live subscription: Can I watch apps like netflix and youtube without an xbox live subscription f798acd5-2bc3-44bd-8564-5ded28d433c7
  7. Transferring ultimate subscription to another in console account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring ultimate subscription to another in console account: Hi all. Just a quick question that i cant seem to find any discussion on in the web. im an ultimate subscriber. I care little about the quests, but my son wants to take a crack at doing them. On...
  8. Xbox Gold Live subscription ended one month early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Live subscription ended one month early: I purchased a 3 month Xbox Live gift on 11/27/2020 and it ended on 1/20/2021. I was shorted 36 days since it should have ended 2/25/21. How can I get this corrected?...
  9. XBOX GAME PASS PC continues to charge my credit card after canceling my subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC continues to charge my credit card after canceling my subscription: As the title says XBOX GAME PASS PC continues to charge my credit card after canceling my subscription. Have tried to resolve it on my end even calling my bank but still have this problem....
  10. Price up for Xbox Live Gold subscription – Learn about new costs!

in XboX Insiders
    Price up for Xbox Live Gold subscription – Learn about new costs!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments]