Subskrypcje xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox live gold subscriptions]

Discus and support Subskrypcje xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox live gold subscriptions] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dzieńdobry mam problemy z xbox live gold ponieważ policzyło mi 2 razy za subskrypcje I czy morzna by to cofnąć ---------- [Mod Translation - Good... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Dzieńdobry mam problemy z xbox live gold ponieważ policzyło mi 2 razy za subskrypcje

I czy morzna by to cofnąć

----------

[Mod Translation - Good morning I have problems with Xbox Live Gold because I counted 2 times for subscriptions

And would it be possible to undo it]

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

Xbox live gold subscriptions

Dzieńdobry I have problems with xbox live gold because it has charged me twice for subscriptions

And would it be possible to undo it

Response:

Hi there,

when experiencing issues with subscriptions be sure to check
    http://account.microsoft.com
    at the transactions and subscriptions section to check what is shown there.

If you can't solve it there then it might be best to reach to to Xbox Support via Phone or Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. Aventhyz Win User

Hello, when something like this happens you need to contact Xbox Support so they can solve this problem with your charge.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with recent transactions for your Xbox Live Gold subscription on the Microsoft Account.

For any billing or subscription issues, as previously recommended by our Ambassador, I would also recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance. If you see a charge on your bank or credit card statement that you don’t recognize, you can quickly
    view your Xbox purchase history online by signing in to your Microsoft account. From
    there you may check to see what subscriptions will be listed.

Hope this helps.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

why cant i play online

hai un abbonamento xbox live gold? :)

[Edit - translation] -

do you have a xbox live gold subscription?
    :)
  6. 25ac016f-7728-4e8f-a Win User

Fortnite no es de pago[Fortnite is not paid]

Para jugar online debes de tener una suscripción de Xbox Live Gold activa

[Translation - To play online you must have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription]
Thema:

1. Subskrypcje xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox live gold subscriptions] - Similar Threads - Subskrypcje live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  3. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...
  4. I can't buy the Xbox live deal

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy the Xbox live deal: There is a deal on xbox for xboxlive for three dollars. I have enough money but it keeps on saying "how do you want to pay the rest" even though i have enoug money to pay for it. It keeps on...
  5. Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live: I recently got the xbox one x and in 2 months theres already something wrong. I go on to play with my friends loading gta, press online and it say files reqired. So i go on another game and decide...
  6. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  7. Xbox Live Upload Speed Very Slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Upload Speed Very Slow: Hi, Since one week ago I am experiencing a very slow upload speed for Xbox Live service. I have 250Mb Fiber connection, and using all other services besides Xbox Live, I can get a constant...
  8. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  9. XBox live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox live Gold: I redeemed a code for XBox live gold on the 31st of January for 12 Months but now it seems to be gone, i cant find it in my Subscriptions and i dont know what to do now so im asking for help...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront para o XBOX360 baixado da LIVE não inicia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront para o XBOX360 baixado da LIVE não inicia: Já baixei o jogo umas 10x e o mesmo não inicia, aparece mensagem de erro e pede para entrar em contato com o suporte, ai o mais legal é que o suporte não te dá suporte, se acabar o prazo do...