Subskrypcje xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox live gold subscriptions]

Discus and support Subskrypcje xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox live gold subscriptions] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dzieńdobry mam problemy z xbox live gold ponieważ policzyło mi 2 razy za subskrypcje I czy morzna by to cofnąć ---------- [Mod Translation - Good... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Dzieńdobry mam problemy z xbox live gold ponieważ policzyło mi 2 razy za subskrypcje

I czy morzna by to cofnąć

----------

[Mod Translation - Good morning I have problems with Xbox Live Gold because I counted 2 times for subscriptions

And would it be possible to undo it]

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

Xbox live gold subscriptions

Dzieńdobry I have problems with xbox live gold because it has charged me twice for subscriptions

And would it be possible to undo it

Response:

Hi there,

when experiencing issues with subscriptions be sure to check
    http://account.microsoft.com
    at the transactions and subscriptions section to check what is shown there.

If you can't solve it there then it might be best to reach to to Xbox Support via Phone or Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. Aventhyz Win User

Hello, when something like this happens you need to contact Xbox Support so they can solve this problem with your charge.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with recent transactions for your Xbox Live Gold subscription on the Microsoft Account.

For any billing or subscription issues, as previously recommended by our Ambassador, I would also recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance. If you see a charge on your bank or credit card statement that you don’t recognize, you can quickly
    view your Xbox purchase history online by signing in to your Microsoft account. From
    there you may check to see what subscriptions will be listed.

Hope this helps.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

why cant i play online

hai un abbonamento xbox live gold? :)

[Edit - translation] -

do you have a xbox live gold subscription?
    :)
  6. Thereoon Win User

Fortnite no es de pago[Fortnite is not paid]

Para jugar online debes de tener una suscripción de Xbox Live Gold activa

[Translation - To play online you must have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription]
Thema:

1. Subskrypcje xbox live gold [Translation - Xbox live gold subscriptions] - Similar Threads - Subskrypcje live gold

2. Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...: For about 2 Releases now. When I put my Xbox One X into standby and wake it up again I am often required to Login to my Wifi again with credentials Login to my Xbox Live Account again (with...
  3. Live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold: Domingo comprei um cartão gold de três meses, mais não está funcionando. O que eu faço agora ? [Translate] Sunday I bought a three-month gold card, but it's not working. What do I do now?...
  4. Games for WIndows Live was phased out?

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for WIndows Live was phased out?: I keep seeing the mods here saying that Games for Windows Live (GFWL) was phased out, followed by the mod locking the thread. Latest example was by Amber M here:...
  5. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  6. Joining or creating Xbox live parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining or creating Xbox live parties: Wont let me join or create xbox live parties. My NAT type is OPEN. and ive turned xbox on and off. Anyone any idea what the reason is 4526ef7e-d9d1-4d08-ba95-9f32aad42969
  7. Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?: I wanted to reset all my achievements and etc since im starting to play MCPE. However, theres really no clear way for me to reset this without deleting my Microsoft account, which wouldnt be...
  8. Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox...: Oi, Eu estou tendo problemas ao tentar fazer login na minha conta da xbox live e toda hora que coloco a senha de segurança ( aquela senha que você usa os botões do controle como dígitos ),...
  9. (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. Gamertag: S3XYxRootBeer I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks...
  10. Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...: Se que lo que estoy haciendo no vale para nada. Pero bueno dejo mi caso por escrito.Compre la consola en junio y cuando la compre me venia una tarjeta de regalo con un mes gratis xbox live gold y...