Success blocked on Gears of War 4

Discus and support Success blocked on Gears of War 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am contacting you following a problem with the game Gears of War 4 on Xbox One S. Indeed, I have a problem with successes more precisely,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louqua_, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Louqua_
    Louqua_ Guest

Hello,

I am contacting you following a problem with the game Gears of War 4 on Xbox One S. Indeed, I have a problem with successes more precisely, some of them are finished in play, but success does not unlock.

For example, I am currently successful in collecting 50 hidden objects in the solo campaign. I collected all the objects, the proof when I look in the menus it puts me 50/50. But the subject is 96% blocked while it is supposed
    to unblock since I have found all the objects.

I reinstalled the game, reset my console, I did all the known possibilities, but none of them work. That's why I'm here to ask for your help, please.
    I would like to point out that it has now been more than 6 months since the success has been blocked and it is impossible to unblock it.

Thank you in advance, cordially.

:)

Louqua_, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand that you are having trouble unlocking an in game feature for Gears of War 4. You can try going into your "My Games & Apps" section once there press the "Menu" button (three
    little lines) on the picture of Gears of War 4, go to "Manage game & add-ons" go down and delete the contents of the saved data. Only do this if you've been connected to the internet the whole time. After you've cleared the saved data shut the console down
    and unplug it for a minute or two. Then start it up and try to launch the game where it should resync the data from the cloud. Keep in mind that if it is an in game issue the
    Gears of War forums community
    would be best equipped to answer if this is a known issue or not. Hope this helps.
  3. Louqua_ Win User

So it sounds like your local data didn't sync to the cloud, how did you reset your console?, performed a power cycle or restored it to defaults?

EDIT: please note that the steps posted above are for a Power Cycle, not a factory default reset:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
    Hello,

I have tried the solutions you have proposed to me, but neither of them seems to be working. On the other hand, by redoing the solo campaign of the game the day before yesterday, I unlocked another success that I had not unlocked
    before by performing a specific action. As a result, I confirm that it is the successes regarding the objects to be recovered that are blocked.

So I'm redoing the whole game, to see if they don't unlock after the manoeuvres I performed. I'll keep you informed.

Thank you in advance!
  4. ED kRevali Win User

So it sounds like your local data didn't sync to the cloud, how did you reset your console?, performed a power cycle or restored it to defaults?

EDIT: please note that the steps posted above are for a Power Cycle, not a factory default reset:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing the hard reset EXACTLY like this,. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

If that does help you might try checking out the support in the GoW forums.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Achievements can be delayed sometimes. It's just a cloud sync issue. I knew a guy that got his achievement 5-6 weeks later. You can try power cycling or clearing the MAC address and see if that helps. Also sometimes you get them and you just didn't get
    the notification for whatever reason. I would check to make sure it's not in your recent achievements.
Thema:

1. Success blocked on Gears of War 4 - Similar Threads - Success blocked Gears

2. blocked Forza success

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked Forza success: Forza 7's successes are blocked impossible to unlock I would like it to be unlocked I almost finished my career is nothing has moved how can I do I contacted Xbox and Forza and the two tell me to...
  3. Notifications of success at the top of the screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications of success at the top of the screen?: Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of success, to appear at the top of the screen. Thanks for your help^^...
  4. blocked success

in XboX Insiders
    blocked success: why my success does not unlock when I've done all I needed submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. problem of success

in XboX Insiders
    problem of success: after unlocking a success it does not show up in recent hits I unlocked several and none appear while on the app it tells me well that I have submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...
  7. Block success

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block success: Hello everyone, i explain my problem. Since one months, i do not unlock any success no matter the game. I tried the microsoft site solutions, but nothing works.. I specify that i never had this...
  8. Success Forza Horizon 3 PC blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Success Forza Horizon 3 PC blocked: Hi, Something wrong with the success on my Forza Horizon 3... These success are blocked... I don't know how to unblocked it. I can prove i finish to discover all the road, etc ... Thank you...
  9. Scout success blocked XB1 Warframe

in XBoX Rewards
    Scout success blocked XB1 Warframe: Hi - This success is blocked though my scout's level is at its max in the game. It's been blocked at 96% on XB1 for months. Anyone knows what I should do or what the problem is ? Thanks !...
  10. Blocked success problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocked success problem: Hello I have in my list of success several problem of devouring on my games such as: Ghost Recon Widlands Legendary Hunter The merits of the case Battlefield 1 Shoot down the giants Master...