Success Forza Horizon 3 PC blocked

Discus and support Success Forza Horizon 3 PC blocked in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Something wrong with the success on my Forza Horizon 3... These success are blocked... I don't know how to unblocked it. I can prove i finish to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by II Volcast II, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Success Forza Horizon 3 PC blocked

Hi,

Something wrong with the success on my Forza Horizon 3... These success are blocked... I don't know how to unblocked it.

I can prove i finish to discover all the road, etc ...

Thank you

Success Forza Horizon 3 PC blocked [​IMG]

:)

II Volcast II, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Kakyoin Be
    Kakyoin Be Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 : PC -> Xbox One = Achievements blocked

Since moving from PC to Xbox One, most of my Forza Horizon 3 achievements have been blocked.

Kakyoin Be, Sep 14, 2018
  3. rau1
    rau1 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass - Game wants me to buy it again!

We own Forza Horizon 3. Just purchased the "Forza Horizon Expansion Pass" (and the Forza Horizon 3 Porsche car pack). However, all attempts to "drive" to Blizzard Mountain (a feature included in the Expansion pass) prompt me to purchase again! We have restarted
    the Game - but still no success. What do I do??

4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Sep 14, 2018
  5. Hm, Blocking? When did that occur?

Radiant Sword X, Sep 15, 2018
  6. OK Fowl - I tried what was indicated and it did not work.

Radiant Sword X - I have been stuck for a while but I did not notice it. I just saw that when watching my achievements.

II Volcast II, Nov 5, 2018
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hm, Blocking? When did that occur?
  8. II Volcast II Win User

OK Fowl - I tried what was indicated and it did not work.

Radiant Sword X - I have been stuck for a while but I did not notice it. I just saw that when watching my achievements.
  9. OK Fowl Win User

Try all the steps in the achievement guide: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/achievement-unlocking-issues-check-here/8a46e4e2-6891-480a-873b-afb962a99642?auth=1
    to see if that helps? Be sure and fill out the survey at the end so Xbox can look into it if necessary.
  10. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
  11. brians0119 Win User

error 0x87DD002C

Same just happened to me trying to play forza horizon 3 on my pc.
Thema:

1. Success Forza Horizon 3 PC blocked - Similar Threads - Success Forza Horizon

2. blocked Forza success

in XBoX on Consoles
    blocked Forza success: Forza 7's successes are blocked impossible to unlock I would like it to be unlocked I almost finished my career is nothing has moved how can I do I contacted Xbox and Forza and the two tell me to...
  3. Notifications of success at the top of the screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications of success at the top of the screen?: Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of success, to appear at the top of the screen. Thanks for your help^^...
  4. blocked success

in XboX Insiders
    blocked success: why my success does not unlock when I've done all I needed submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. problem of success

in XboX Insiders
    problem of success: after unlocking a success it does not show up in recent hits I unlocked several and none appear while on the app it tells me well that I have submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. What is the success rate on the One-X after internal HDD replacement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the success rate on the One-X after internal HDD replacement?: Since I can't send my console to an MS repair facility due to my region - I wanted to have some thoughts on the chances of the console failing again after an internal HDD replacement. Even...
  7. Looking for groups, and how to successfully create one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for groups, and how to successfully create one: So the standard Looking for group* (lfg*) features is easy to make one by the following steps we all aware of,...
  8. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: i bought this headset yesterday with the guy at best buy telling me it was wireless. come to find out from logitech its not garuanteed to be wireless on consoles, only pc. i was just curious if...
  9. BUG unlock the success into Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG unlock the success into Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I have problems to unlock the success in Forza Horizon 3 and I do what it takes but nothing is unblocked. I saw on the internet that this can come from a problem of syncronization of the...
  10. Success does not unlock on the extention Blizzard mountain on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Success does not unlock on the extention Blizzard mountain on forza horizon 3: Hello I address to the support because it has been 2 months that I have 4 successes that remain block on the extention blizzad moutain and impossible to unlock again because the games do not allow...