Sudden failure to sign in, failure to activate xbox one assist, inability to do anything

Discus and support Sudden failure to sign in, failure to activate xbox one assist, inability to do anything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My fairly new xbox one x has suddenly become inaccessible. When I try to sign in and click on my profile, a superimposed box shows the endless circling... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PatriciaZachwieja, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Sudden failure to sign in, failure to activate xbox one assist, inability to do anything

My fairly new xbox one x has suddenly become inaccessible. When I try to sign in and click on my profile, a superimposed box shows the endless circling trying to sign in, when I try to use xbox assist, I get only the light bulb with endless blinking rays.
    What has gone wrong?

:)

PatriciaZachwieja, Jun 1, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Sudden failure to sign in, failure to activate xbox one assist, inability to do anything

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

My fairly new xbox one x has suddenly become inaccessible. When I try to sign in and click on my profile, a superimposed box shows the endless circling trying to sign in, when I try to use xbox assist, I get only the light bulb with endless blinking
    rays. What has gone wrong?
    G'day,

Power down your console and remove the power cord while you power cycle (restart) your router and wait... till the router is fully functioning before plugging in power to console and restarting it. Also plug the power cord of the console into a wall socket
    not a multi plug power extension adapter.
  4. TheVet96 Win User

Hello Patricia!

Sorry to hear you are having sign-in issues. How are you connecting your console, wifi or wired?
  5. TXM GODSPEED Win User

Forza Motorsport 7: Xbox One

Latest Failure: Inability to load saved tunes to vehicles.
  6. Mister Revised Win User

Sudden failure of my Xbox One???

Hey there, when you have a moment lets try our guide on your
    Xbox shutting down unexpectedly
    . If this is unable to resolve the issue be sure to register the console for repair from that page as well.
Thema:

1. Sudden failure to sign in, failure to activate xbox one assist, inability to do anything - Similar Threads - Sudden failure sign

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Suddenly not able to use controllers due to glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly not able to use controllers due to glitch: This started about a month ago when i was playing a game and then my ability to use my controller was randomly taken away, as was the audio from the controller connected headset. After this...
  4. My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset: My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different headsets and earphones and nothing works, i 've...
  5. F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage: Hi, after playing almost an entire season i Career Mode the game makes sudden terminal damage stops. Out of the blue. Anybody with same experience and hopefully a solution ?...
  6. Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!: As of 9/21/19 we can't play any of our xbox one games in multi player mode. This has never happened before and I need help on how to resolve this issue. We haven't changed anything in our...
  7. Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up: A while back, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack, and with it, got Minecraft coins. I used some of the coins to by the skin pack Nebula HD. I've been using the skin pack for...
  8. sudden updates

in XboX Insiders
    sudden updates: Can we atleast have an alert like PC that tells us its about to update? i keep loosing progress on games and it even effects matchmaking with friends. being close to glory then having it ripped...
  9. Sudden failure of my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden failure of my Xbox One???: So I went to play Far Cry 5 and when I went to insert the disc into my Xbox it suddenly turned off. Werided out I turned the Xbox back on and suddenly it turned off and now it will not turn back...
  10. Xbox Hardware Failure? (Sudden Wireless Connection Fail)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hardware Failure? (Sudden Wireless Connection Fail): I have a 5-year-old Xbox 360 (White model with HDMI port, no internal wifi hardware) and a few days ago, while playing a multiplayer match Destiny, I was abruptly disconnected from Xbox live. I...