Sudden Gamer picture removal

Discus and support Sudden Gamer picture removal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added a gamer picture to my account only to have it removed it wasn't inappropriate at all, any got anyone reasons?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Sudden Gamer picture removal

I added a gamer picture to my account only to have it removed it wasn't inappropriate at all, any got anyone reasons?

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Ellarianora Win User

The enforcement team deal with custom gamerpics etc so it must have not fit standards to have it removed.
  3. SkyRimLegend21 Win User

Just to be clear i was not suspended
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there SkyRimLegend21,

When it comes to the Gamerpic, having it removed through the enforcement team does not mean that your account has been suspended, it is simply the image being removed and it still would be considered an enforcement action.

As {Parity} mentioned, you would have to reach out to the enforcement website to see if you are able to submit a case review for this enforcement action.

I hope this helps.
  5. {Parity} Win User

The only ones that have the reason is the Enforcement Team and they don't monitor the forums.

If you can, you should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Thema:

1. Sudden Gamer picture removal - Similar Threads - Sudden Gamer picture

2. Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.: So my gf owns FFX. Ive been loggibg her into my xbox one and swutch back to my profile to play FFX under my ganertag for the last two months. Today i open the game and suddenly get a trophy i...
  3. Screen sudden dim and discolored

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen sudden dim and discolored: Just finished playing on my xbox one s a few hours ago. Started it up to play and this is what im looking at. No settings have been changed since i last played and only one tv setting out of 5...
  4. xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update: so i originally have had my xbox one set up with my girlfriends xbox one (as my home xbox) and she was sharing her live subscription with me but recently has just stopped sharing live, all the...
  5. Xbox external SSD suddenly not being recognised?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox external SSD suddenly not being recognised?: Hi, I'm just wondering whether someone would be able to help me with this as it's really frustrating. I bought a brand new SanDisk SSD about a month ago so that Destiny 2 would load up faster...
  6. Suddenly No Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly No Video: Hello. Suddenly, my Xbox One S, which is less than 4 years old, stopped sending video to the TV. If everything is off and I power on the Xbox, it does eventually turn on the TV, as usual, so some...
  7. My Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver suddenly stopped working.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver suddenly stopped working.: Today it showed as "Unknown Device", so I tried updating the drivers. Then, it again showed as "Unknown Device", still not working. I chose which drivers to install, which were the "Xbox 360...
  8. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  9. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...
  10. Geotech wireless headset suddenly stopped ability for other Gamers to hear him.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geotech wireless headset suddenly stopped ability for other Gamers to hear him.: My sons Geotech headset suddenly in the middle of a party stopped other gamers from hearing him, he now cannot communicate at all, but he can hear other people fine and also has sound on the games...