Sudden Gamer picture removal

Discus and support Sudden Gamer picture removal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added a gamer picture to my account only to have it removed it wasn't inappropriate at all, any got anyone reasons?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Sudden Gamer picture removal

I added a gamer picture to my account only to have it removed it wasn't inappropriate at all, any got anyone reasons?

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019
  2. SkyRimLegend21 Win User

Just to be clear i was not suspended
  3. {Parity} Win User

The only ones that have the reason is the Enforcement Team and they don't monitor the forums.

If you can, you should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  4. Mister Kernel Win User

Gamer Picture keeps being removed

Hi there Hitman87 IRL! Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to speculate on our end why this specific picture is not allowed to be set as your custom gamerpic as we're a completely separate department from the enforcement team.

For the future, you'll want to make sure that your custom gamerpics meet the proper requirements.
  5. II FuSiiOnzZ II Win User

BOOM (November Update)

I just want the profile tile back on the home screen with your gamer picture. I don't know why they removed it
  6. OrthoepicGrunt7 Win User

invalid code

I just recieved the email with the code to redem microsoft points. it was sent to this gamer tag, here is a picture of the e-mail. [mod removed]
Thema:

1. Sudden Gamer picture removal - Similar Threads - Sudden Gamer picture

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Suddenly not able to use controllers due to glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly not able to use controllers due to glitch: This started about a month ago when i was playing a game and then my ability to use my controller was randomly taken away, as was the audio from the controller connected headset. After this...
  4. My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset: My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different headsets and earphones and nothing works, i 've...
  5. F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage: Hi, after playing almost an entire season i Career Mode the game makes sudden terminal damage stops. Out of the blue. Anybody with same experience and hopefully a solution ?...
  6. Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!: As of 9/21/19 we can't play any of our xbox one games in multi player mode. This has never happened before and I need help on how to resolve this issue. We haven't changed anything in our...
  7. Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up: A while back, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack, and with it, got Minecraft coins. I used some of the coins to by the skin pack Nebula HD. I've been using the skin pack for...
  8. sudden updates

in XboX Insiders
    sudden updates: Can we atleast have an alert like PC that tells us its about to update? i keep loosing progress on games and it even effects matchmaking with friends. being close to glory then having it ripped...
  9. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...
  10. Geotech wireless headset suddenly stopped ability for other Gamers to hear him.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geotech wireless headset suddenly stopped ability for other Gamers to hear him.: My sons Geotech headset suddenly in the middle of a party stopped other gamers from hearing him, he now cannot communicate at all, but he can hear other people fine and also has sound on the games...