sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola

Discus and support sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some time ago playing Gears 5 the game crashed and the xbox was frozen causing it to turn off by itself, after this I turned it on and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinpolloXone, Apr 6, 2021.

1. PinpolloXone
    PinpolloXone Guest

Code:

Some time ago playing Gears 5 the game crashed and the xbox was frozen causing it to turn off by itself, after this I turned it on and everything worked fine, it has not happened to me again until today playing MK 11, it only happened to me with these two games, and MK 11 is the first time that I have a failure like this, is it normal or has this error ever happened to you? what causes it?

Hace tiempo jugando al gears 5 el juego se crasheó y provocó que la xbox se me apagase sola, una vez encendida de nuevo funcionó genial, me ha vuelto a pasar con MK 11 hoy.. es algo normal o te ha pasado alguna vez esto? que es lo que provoca este fallo?

:)

PinpolloXone, Apr 6, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problema con Apagado de XBOX ONE S[XBOX ONE S Shutdown Problem]

Hello Adel,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One not powering off completely when you perform a shut down. To troubleshoot this, please attempt a

power-cycle

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. AlejandroRamirez Rod Win User

Fallos a la hora de descarga con la consola apagada en xbox one[Translation-Download failures with console turned off on xbox one]

Pense que era igual la unica persona mi XBOX ONE S es nuevo y lo configure y todo, pero no descarga cuando está apagado, hay alguna solución

[Translation-I thought it was the same the only person my XBOX ONE S is new and configures it and everything, but does not download when it is off, is there any solution?]
  4. andreaITA03bicq Win User

Xbox si spegne da sola [Xbox shuts down on its own]

Grazie per tutto, non so come mai ma si é sistemata da sola, però appena ci sono le offerte del black friday o di natale, mi recherò in un negozio e comprerò una nuova xbox one s.

[Translation-Thank you for everything, I do not know why but it has settled on itself, but as soon as there are black friday or Christmas offers, I will go to a store and buy a new xbox one s.]
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one x crashes after 30min of gameplay

Check the ventilation holes on the sides of the console for dust accumulation and clean each one. I vacuum clean mine when the console is disconnected from power.

Sudden shutdown indicates overheating.
  6. Stryker911 Win User

Console

Have you tried a hard restart? From the xbox one S in settings and select full shutdown. If its the regular xbox one just hold the power indicator on the front in until it turns off. then turn it back on and try your connection issue again.
Thema:

1. sudden shutdown Xbox One/Xbox one S apagado sola - Similar Threads - sudden shutdown apagado

2. Xbox Wired PC Controller Suddenly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wired PC Controller Suddenly Stopped Working: Hello all, Around 4 months ago I brought an original white and grey wired Xbox 360 Controller for PC. It was working perfectly up until today. Yesterday I was playing games with it and nothing at...
  3. Connection to internet suddenly halted, nothing is working.

in XboX Insiders
    Connection to internet suddenly halted, nothing is working.: My xbox 1 was working fine for the whole day but suddenly it cut off from xbox live. Every other device in my house is still fine so it's not the internet, but my xbox was fine literal minutes...
  4. Xbox capture suddenly resizes video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox capture suddenly resizes video: I was able to record games without issue until recently for some games, which recorded videos suddenly sit in the top left corner and appears smaller (happened with Roblox, Fnf.) I tried recording...
  5. All of a sudden my one sons account can't use xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of a sudden my one sons account can't use xbox live: Each year I buy xbox live gold for my husband and two sons to use. I just renewed it 2/2021 and everything was fine. Now my one son all of a sudden cannot access it. When he try's to login it...
  6. My Batlefield 5 suddenly stopped it's Live access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Batlefield 5 suddenly stopped it's Live access: Hi, This is the situation I see: In order to avoid GamePass limitations, I purchased the Battlefield 5 game GamePass ultimate expired. As a result, I am unable to play LIVE although the xBox...
  7. Random sudden shutdowns from the guide

in XboX Insiders
    Random sudden shutdowns from the guide: I'd been playing Ori & the Will of the Wisps and during gameplay I'd captured a clip. After exiting to the main menu, then returning to the dash I opened recent captures to check the clip. As...
  8. Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha: This morning I've had 2x random shutdowns on games that I have played hours of without issue; Slime Rancher Journey to the Savage Planet The Xbox is in the same position it's been in for years,...
  9. sudden shutdown xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    sudden shutdown xbox one: Hello to all. I'm new to this forum and would like to expose you to my problem. For some time while playing at call of duty bo3 online my xbox one goes off suddenly. The problem only happens with...
  10. Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shutdown suddenly while playing kinect rivals: Hi Recently i have purchased xbox one from the US ,currently am staying in singapore ,my xbox one is up and running , but when i try to play kinect rivals after few min of playing my xbox one...