sudden updates

Discus and support sudden updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we atleast have an alert like PC that tells us its about to update? i keep loosing progress on games and it even effects matchmaking with friends.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LivelyHavoc, Sep 12, 2019.

1. sudden updates

Can we atleast have an alert like PC that tells us its about to update?

i keep loosing progress on games and it even effects matchmaking with friends.
    being close to glory then having it ripped away by a 400mb update gets irratating just to find that it only caused/cleaned some sudotranslation.

submitted by /u/LivelyHavoc
    [link] [comments]

/u/LivelyHavoc, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Updates not working all of a sudden.

Hey there, Schnji00 Surf. Very sorry to hear you're having some trouble updating your console. I understand that you went through some steps with phone support. However, I'd like to confirm that you've tried all of the steps listed in this support article
    titled "Troubleshoot console software update problems".

Let me know what you've tried and if you were able to successfully install the update. If you're having trouble with your internet connection and cannot try a direct connection, I would recommend taking your console to a friend's house and attempting to update
    using their internet. Would that be a possibility?

Thanks! Keep us posted.
  3. Schnji00 Surf Win User

Hi Malacath,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I had no luck, I did have a couple of corrupt save games in my MW3 storage folder which I deleted but still having the same problem.

No luck on the router idea either, as I'm running directly from a USB modem stick into my computer, and then straight wired connection using 'Internet Connection Sharing' to my XBox I don't have a router.

Any other idea's out there or people who have fixed the same problem before?
  4. Schnji00 Surf Win User

Also, I've just realised I made a small typo error: the error code is actually 3CD6-0000-D080-0200-8007-2741, not 3CD6-0000-D080-0200-8077-2741.
  5. Malacath Win User

I remember have similar issues ages ago which turned out to be caused by a corrupt avatar item.

Check all the files on your hard drive and look for a corrupt file. Corrupt files usually have a yellow exclamation mark.

If there are no corrupt files then the only other thing I can suggest is to try plugging xbox directly into your router if you have one.
  6. bigthegrinda817 Win User

xbox one wont change the channels for me please help

all of a sudden my xbox will not change the tv channel it was work fine yesterday but to today its not working is ms working on and update?
Thema:

sudden updates

1. sudden updates - Similar Threads - sudden updates

2. Xbox Malfunctioning suddenly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Malfunctioning suddenly?: 3 days ago got back from Thanksgiving Break. The days before, my xbox was working perfectly fine as it always has. When I plugged it in to my TV, i turned it on and kept unpacking. About 10...
  3. Why did my brand new Xbox One X suddenly start freezing/bricked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my brand new Xbox One X suddenly start freezing/bricked?: Hi i recently bought an xbox one x,i have been playing it flawlessly until last night when it froze and booted me out of call of duty modern warfare. Now i cant do anything on the console. Ive...
  4. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...
  5. HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update: I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched the forums for awhile and didn't quite find a match. I have an Xbox One X and a 65" hisense tv. Everything worked fine up until the most recent...
  6. Perfect Xbox 360 suddenly won't update: C000-0099 status error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Xbox 360 suddenly won't update: C000-0099 status error: I have spotted a concerning trend in several posts where 10 year old Xbox 360's suddenly get bricked during an update or simply won't update. Is MSFT deliberately killing old machines? I have an...
  7. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update After the May 23rd update, I am seeing complete network drops. Also, I was forced to...
  8. Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox suddenly "Updated" and removed all of my game capture vids: Was watching one of my game capture videos via the One app for iOS when it said error video not found, I checked my xbox moments later and a random "Update" was being applied to my console, when...
  9. Sudden updates for backwards compatibility games for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudden updates for backwards compatibility games for no reason: can any one tell me why all my 360 BC games suddenly need updates, even thow I been playing them for somtime. Only been this last week and all seem to be around 500mb. There seems to be reason for...
  10. 5.1 Uncompressed via HDMI suddenly not working for Samsung HT-C6500 following update

in XBoX on Consoles
    5.1 Uncompressed via HDMI suddenly not working for Samsung HT-C6500 following update: Hi everyone, I'm not the most technical when it comes to audio / visual setups, so please forgive me if I use the wrong terminology etc. I've had the XBOX One since launch day and have had it...