sudden weird artifacting during gameplay

Discus and support sudden weird artifacting during gameplay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the last few days ive noticed while playing modern warfare on my Xbox one x ive been having weird graphical tears sometimes red colored or green during... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rugotti, Feb 14, 2020.

1. rugotti
    rugotti Guest

the last few days ive noticed while playing modern warfare on my Xbox one x ive been having weird graphical tears sometimes red colored or green during gameplay, never had any issues before just the last couple days, i have my xbox one x for about 2 years
    and kept good care of it, ive been reading online could be hdmi cable and to switch it ive done that and still randomly notice these weird artifacts, im nervous it could be a serious problem, any insight?
    sudden weird artifacting during gameplay [​IMG]

:)

rugotti, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Personally i think its the game and its patch issues. The last few days have presented many.......interesting issues to say the least. Hopefully theres a newer patch coming that’ll fix this issue because deleting and re-installing a game that has a 45+gb
    patch isnt fun
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Might be a graphical glitch from their last update. The season 2 update has been buggy to say the least. I haven't even been able to play due to the dlc bug that happened with it. Havent tried the last few days to see if they have fixed that one yet.
  4. x BATDAD x Win User

Hello Rugotti,

This issue isn't happening with any other games at all?
  5. rugotti Win User

yes i also have tried that as well, i noticed it after the new season 2 update on COD but doesnt happen all the time just in some levels, it took me a.while 2 try and scoop that screenshot of it so if its not the game what is the likely chance its a gpu
    issue? im sure my warranty is expired so i hope it wouldnt be a huge expense
  6. rugotti Win User

i have tried that and this pic was taken after the reset, i do wonder if it is COD cuz the day prior i was on the same map when that occured i also noticed it in granza raid
Thema:

1. sudden weird artifacting during gameplay - Similar Threads - sudden weird artifacting

2. Help - Our Box stopped working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Our Box stopped working all of a sudden: HELP Our Xbox One wont switch on. We have recently downloaded the latest Just Dance 2020 just before Xmas and now the box wont power on, what can we do? 21751bcc-1dbc-4841-865e-d63d1ec6a4ff
  3. my xbox 360 has stopped working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 has stopped working all of a sudden: hey, i would just like to know why my Xbox 360 all of a sudden stopped. this Xbox has been kept in our cabinet all the time, so could't be water damage/hard drive failure. not much has been...
  4. No audio output all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio output all of a sudden: Hello all, recently I've run into an audio problem. Probably about an hour ago I had sound working fully, playing through both my headset and my monitor. I left to go get food and now that I've...
  5. 화면 녹화가 갑자기 안됩니다.[Screen recording suddenly stops.]

in XBoX on Windows
    화면 녹화가 갑자기 안됩니다.[Screen recording suddenly stops.]: 화면 녹화가 갑자기 안되 2147942487이란 오류 메시지가 뜨는데, 왜 그런지 확인 부탁드립니다. [Translation - The screen recording suddenly stops I get an error message 2147942487, please check why.]...
  6. Xbox One controller Home button being finicky all of a sudden, wondering if I can turn it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller Home button being finicky all of a sudden, wondering if I can turn it...: So had my Xbox One controller for a few months now. Worked pretty alright. Learned Korean backdashing in Tekken with it. Had a great time. Controller worked perfectly when I bought it. But lately...
  7. Xbox one s has suddenly started to behave weirdly!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s has suddenly started to behave weirdly!!: Hi, Over the past week my kids console has become very frustrating, freezing mid game then making a constant buzzing noise for 5 seconds before exiting the game. The game concerned is Fifa19....
  8. Game making a weird chiming noise all of a sudden :( please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game making a weird chiming noise all of a sudden :( please help: I downloaded and installed D3 Reaper of Souls yesterday and it was fine until a few minutes ago when a chiming noise started to occure only when that game was running. Any advice would be greatly...
  9. All games suddenly have weird camera angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games suddenly have weird camera angles: so yesterday i was playing my xbox 360 dragon age 2 game when it suddenly went to an angle where im looking up at my character. I went to controls but all i could do was change it to look down at...
  10. weird issue suddenly pops up and keeps coming back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    weird issue suddenly pops up and keeps coming back.: I will try to explain without rambling.. One of the only 2 games I play (project cars and I have the disk version) has a feature that randomly picks driving suit colors and car number and car...