Suddenlink: Ipv6

Discus and support Suddenlink: Ipv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenlink (ISPs): Ipv6 Internet speed issues, slow game play . Show IPv4 hardwired modernet No IPv6.. Have 100mbps speed readings on XBOX S, varies... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WVvandal, Jan 9, 2017.

1. WVvandal
    WVvandal Guest

Suddenlink (ISPs): Ipv6
    Internet speed issues, slow game play . Show IPv4 hardwired modernet No IPv6.. Have 100mbps speed readings on XBOX S, varies from 18.xx 43.xx mbps was getting 90 plus about two months ago.

Had suddenlink check thier equipment, wired and wirless over 100 mbps, do I need to change settings in by moden router from sudden CGMM 2250 Hitron..

Any suggestions???

:)

WVvandal, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Hitron: IPv6

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): IPv6
    how do I turn on IPV6 on my Hitron model CGNM-2250 wireless table gateway from Suddenlink

GUARDRAIL9192, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Pyro_9999
    Pyro_9999 Guest
    Xbox One Connection Issues

Motorola SURFboard sbg6580. Have Suddenlink as ISP.

Pyro_9999, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Ashby1989 Win User

Suddenlink: Overview

I have suddenlink living here in the Houston area. The latest update allows me to veiw my connection speeds, they are as follows:

Network: connected

Internet: connected

Latency: 183 ms

Packet loss: 0%

Upload speed: 6.59 Mbps

Download speed: 26.64 Mbps

Kinda sad, I tested my connection at 2 am and I pay for 15 Mbps upload and 75 Mbps download.
  5. Pyro_9999 Win User

Xbox One Connection Issues

Motorola SURFboard sbg6580. Have Suddenlink as ISP.
  6. lo on deck19 Win User

xbox won't change channels through voice commend nor controller

Im having the same issue

cable service- suddenlink

stb- Pace tdc787x
  7. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One is stuck on Moderate NAT despite every attempt to change it to Open

check the IP your router is receiving from SuddenLink, then go to Google and type in "what is my IP" and see if it is the same as what your router is pulling, if not the same IP address, then SuddenLink is doing some form of NAT and getting them to give
    you a public IP will most likely fix the issue.
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

How to switch from IPv4 to IPv6?

IPV6 has to be supported by your router and your ISP. IPV6 is already built into Xbox and when it detects it you're set.

Comcast is my ISP and their network supports IPV6.

I have a netgear router that supports IPV6 and it's just a matter of logging in to the router and enabling the IPV6 feature.
Thema:

1. Suddenlink: Ipv6 - Similar Threads - Suddenlink Ipv6

2. TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help: TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help Sorry, didn't realize the response was hijacked. This is the user guide for the TP C1200. I've had a TP link Archer before and it was a pretty solid...
  3. [IPv6 DNS] not configurable

in XboX Insiders
    [IPv6 DNS] not configurable: Please enable the option in the network settings to change the ipv6 dns. Its pain in the ass when you have i pihole and dont even know which dns server is set default for ipv6 requests. I would...
  4. SR 300N: Ipv4 para IPv6

SR 300N: Ipv4 para IPv6: SR 300N: Ipv4 para IPv6 ISP = Internet Service Provider = Provedor de serviços de Internet Hope this helps and please keep us informed 099ba119-4cda-4668-9563-c7e327d3ed89
  5. : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6

: BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6: : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6 The latest home hub should support it but perhaps BT have not enabled it for your area. You should contact BT and check with them. As mentioned, if won't mean you...
  6. : Changing Huawei AI Cube B900-230 from IPv4 to IPv6

: Changing Huawei AI Cube B900-230 from IPv4 to IPv6: : Changing Huawei AI Cube B900-230 from IPv4 to IPv6 Hello Goldengray, Seeing as the best course of action is getting in touch with your ISP, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have...
  7. Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...: Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4 Hi GavinBurton Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console Clearing...
  8. How does Xbox One configure for IPv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox One configure for IPv6: Looking to get my IPv6 enabled on Xbox One. My computer already has it, but the Xbox One console has not shown me an option yet. Help? 579a91aa-cf73-4798-ba5a-4567a834a27d
  9. Suddenlink: Changing my network name SSID

Suddenlink: Changing my network name SSID: Suddenlink (ISPs): Changing my network name SSID Hello Dorsal, We understand that there is a connection issue. Try following this I get an error message when I run the ‘Test network connection’...
  10. Suddenlink: Can't connect to wireless network

Suddenlink: Can't connect to wireless network: Suddenlink (ISPs): Can't connect to wireless network Hello Jessicatanguma, Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. It is possible to change your network name and password if...