Suddenlink: Ipv6

Discus and support Suddenlink: Ipv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenlink (ISPs): Ipv6 Internet speed issues, slow game play . Show IPv4 hardwired modernet No IPv6.. Have 100mbps speed readings on XBOX S, varies... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WVvandal, Jan 9, 2017.

1. WVvandal
    WVvandal Guest

Suddenlink (ISPs): Ipv6
    Internet speed issues, slow game play . Show IPv4 hardwired modernet No IPv6.. Have 100mbps speed readings on XBOX S, varies from 18.xx 43.xx mbps was getting 90 plus about two months ago.

Had suddenlink check thier equipment, wired and wirless over 100 mbps, do I need to change settings in by moden router from sudden CGMM 2250 Hitron..

Any suggestions???

:)

WVvandal, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Hitron: IPv6

Hitron (Modems/Gateways): IPv6
    how do I turn on IPV6 on my Hitron model CGNM-2250 wireless table gateway from Suddenlink

GUARDRAIL9192, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Pyro_9999
    Pyro_9999 Guest
    Xbox One Connection Issues

Motorola SURFboard sbg6580. Have Suddenlink as ISP.

Pyro_9999, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Ashby1989 Win User

Suddenlink: Overview

I have suddenlink living here in the Houston area. The latest update allows me to veiw my connection speeds, they are as follows:

Network: connected

Internet: connected

Latency: 183 ms

Packet loss: 0%

Upload speed: 6.59 Mbps

Download speed: 26.64 Mbps

Kinda sad, I tested my connection at 2 am and I pay for 15 Mbps upload and 75 Mbps download.
  5. Pyro_9999 Win User

Xbox One Connection Issues

Motorola SURFboard sbg6580. Have Suddenlink as ISP.
  6. lo on deck19 Win User

xbox won't change channels through voice commend nor controller

Im having the same issue

cable service- suddenlink

stb- Pace tdc787x
  7. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One is stuck on Moderate NAT despite every attempt to change it to Open

check the IP your router is receiving from SuddenLink, then go to Google and type in "what is my IP" and see if it is the same as what your router is pulling, if not the same IP address, then SuddenLink is doing some form of NAT and getting them to give
    you a public IP will most likely fix the issue.
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

How to switch from IPv4 to IPv6?

IPV6 has to be supported by your router and your ISP. IPV6 is already built into Xbox and when it detects it you're set.

Comcast is my ISP and their network supports IPV6.

I have a netgear router that supports IPV6 and it's just a matter of logging in to the router and enabling the IPV6 feature.
Thema:

1. Suddenlink: Ipv6 - Similar Threads - Suddenlink Ipv6

2. Ipv6 connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ipv6 connection: Ipv6 connection How can i access ipv6 from current ipv4 on centurylink router 1e8caee2-939b-42ee-9aa7-b2e10a593ee2
  3. : IPv6

: IPv6: : IPv6 Somebody please guide me on the settings. Router DIR-825ACG1 Version-3.0.6 ba2494ad-856e-4948-9119-cb08f20e930a
  4. : Toledo error code/ IPv6

: Toledo error code/ IPv6: : Toledo error code/ IPv6 My ISP recently changed their internet service to IPv6 and now my ethernet won’t provide internet connection. I don’t have a modem, because my apartment provided the ISP...
  5. : IPv6

: IPv6: : IPv6 It says IPv6 is connected but when I test my IPv6 it fails, please help. I'm going to restart my router for now. a5794a53-6942-4a89-a533-438627a1f899
  6. Trouble with xbl party chat members who don’t have ipv6

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble with xbl party chat members who don’t have ipv6: Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. Please help point out anything you could suggest in my screenshots if you think it might help....
  7. Trouble with party members who don’t have ipv6

Trouble with party members who don’t have ipv6: Trouble with party members who don’t have ipv6 Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. my hardware: Xbox One X Console OS version:...
  8. My IPV6 keeps changing

My IPV6 keeps changing: My IPV6 keeps changing Recently I got the BGW210-700 model modem for Uverse from AT&T since they upgraded my speed to 18. What now I notice is my IPV4 is grey'd out except the gateway is...
  9. Suddenlink: Changing my network name SSID

Suddenlink: Changing my network name SSID: Suddenlink (ISPs): Changing my network name SSID Hello Dorsal, We understand that there is a connection issue. Try following this I get an error message when I run the ‘Test network connection’...
  10. Suddenlink: Can't connect to wireless network

Suddenlink: Can't connect to wireless network: Suddenlink (ISPs): Can't connect to wireless network Hello Jessicatanguma, Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. It is possible to change your network name and password if...