Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.

Discus and support Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the past couple of days, I was trying out the cloud gaming feature. Out of nowhere though, i suddenly wasn’t able to check it out and kept getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MultiIdiot, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.

For the past couple of days, I was trying out the cloud gaming feature. Out of nowhere though, i suddenly wasn’t able to check it out and kept getting stumped with the message saying it’s invite-only. What’s going on?

submitted by /u/MultiIdiot
    [link] [comments]

/u/MultiIdiot, Apr 26, 2021
  2. ChatVapeur075 Win User

I cant connect in the Xbox live

i have the same problem in france with my 2 xbox one. i can't connect to xbox live since 24 hours. i can't do update on one of them, can t play, can t do anthing online and on the second i have accès to my movies, but i can t play games cause of cloud problem.
    i'm not the only french in this cases. 24 hours it's going to be long...
  3. ManfredOnTour Win User

Tom Clancy's EndWar for Back Compat

Found another solution. Went into mamage game and deleted all game data which is the cloud sync data. Then started a new campaign and suddenly vc worked
  4. skys7 Win User

How will the community enforcement team work on the Xbox One

So lets say I join those booster lobbies.

I am annoyed and leave or I stay till the end.

Why can´t the system mark this as booster lobby to lock it for players that do not like it?

I mean if I play a game and I use the cloud, can´t the system analyze this?

I don´t think this is gonna work next gen but maybe that´s something they could have a look at.
  5. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Wifi connection keeps dying. Can't use cloud saves. Can't transfer/backup offline saves.

There are problems if playing offline, and not setting clock time+date - like after a power outage or similar.

This will mean that local saves are overwritten by older in cloud.

I reported long ago - but this seems to be there still.

But if clock is properly set on console while playing - cloud saves should not overwrite local one - but locals uploaded next time you are online.

But some games have difficulty if not online - game save can suddenly take long time - I had on PCars 1 game - doing changes in settings in game could suddenly take 30s or more.

Games were never run offline, is how I see it.

And help systems are all built on being online - so this is expected from all parties it seems.

I have not done the toughest console resets - but normal delete of game saves exist, and you have some options if to delete locally or also in cloud also doing that.

There were two options as I recall. But never only in cloud, which is sad - because if you discover you had clock not properly set, you are F---D. You must play a bit offline with clock properly set before going online again.
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Next Gen Borderlands?

Hey Cloud, sometimes those loading screens have their benefits. Nothing worse than pressing start on a game and suddenly realising you gotta pee.
Thema:

Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.

1. Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming. - Similar Threads - Suddenly can’t play

2. Finally passed the "pending" status, download suddenly disappeared

in XboX Insiders
    Finally passed the "pending" status, download suddenly disappeared: Just like that. I finally got out of the pending status and it took me to the Store. I started downloading the file but it suddenly disappeared from queue and if I go back to Store it says...
  3. Xbox one. Screen has gone small all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one. Screen has gone small all of a sudden: Please help. I placed my controller down a little rough and the screen went small. No settings were changed and I've tried the resolution settings. I'm lost . Thanks in advance...
  4. Minecraft (bought) has suddenly disappeared and it's now asking me to play a demo??? Was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft (bought) has suddenly disappeared and it's now asking me to play a demo??? Was...: Hi, I logged into my minecraft account and was told to log in through my microsoft account. I did this and then went to play minecraft. It only allows me to play a demo? Its not showing my...
  5. Premium xbox games installed on Windows 10 suddenly showing ads

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium xbox games installed on Windows 10 suddenly showing ads: I have had premium Solitaire for years and renewed it in April 2021. Now it is showing ads. I have updated my system--what do I do next? 5c2a7f4f-c5b8-4868-83d2-36e55b3fd9f3
  6. Headset stopped working on Xbox one S controller out of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset stopped working on Xbox one S controller out of a sudden: Hi, my headsets stopped working on my xbox one S white controller, the controller is in great condition, never fell and it's less than a year old, i use it almost everyday with my headset but...
  7. Suddenly unable to share reward points among other members in the family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly unable to share reward points among other members in the family: Why are we No longer Able To share Reward points With our other members of The family?????!!!!!! 725dbb8c-a093-49a0-896d-0862e3de93d0
  8. Suddenly, Xbox one s can’t sync to any controllers.

in XboX Insiders
    Suddenly, Xbox one s can’t sync to any controllers.: I have multiple controllers, all worked just fine earlier today- but suddenly none of the can connect. I was using a rechargeable battery- so I found some brand new batteries and the controllers...
  9. Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.: So my gf owns FFX. Ive been loggibg her into my xbox one and swutch back to my profile to play FFX under my ganertag for the last two months. Today i open the game and suddenly get a trophy i...
  10. I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278: i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278. d2408339-215a-4b97-a2e3-c8ebe0050e3d