sudeki

Discus and support sudeki in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dvello Created on December 30, 2012 I would like sudeki to be compatible dor xbox 360 so would microsoft please make it so I can play it. 8 people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sin Shadow Fox, May 25, 2022.

1. sudeki

Dvello Created on December 30, 2012

I would like sudeki to be compatible dor xbox 360 so would microsoft please make it so I can play it.

8 people have the same question

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...i/4e39772e-da6c-4880-a403-aa299a103b97?auth=1

silentkill12345 Replied on December 30, 2012

Hy if your game is not on THIS list, then there is no way of playing it on your Xbox 360.

DoG Arkavious Replied on March 31, 2013

In reply to silentkill12345's post on December 30, 2012

I agree! They NEED to make Sudeki BC >> It's lame that alot of those games on that lit bite ***.. sooo make something worth playing BC PLEASE!

D-Man 4 U Replied on July 22, 2014

I agree, also! I miss playing Sudeki! I cannot understand WHY MicroSquash would NOT at LEAST make XBox Exclusive Games compatible with future generation gaming systems!! This makes ZERO sense to me!! [>:-(

Daft Badger Replied on July 22, 2014

Please do not bump old threads.

if you have a support issue please make your own thread with details of the issue your having.

Replied on May 24, 2022

In reply to Daft Badger's post on July 22, 2014

sudeki [​IMG]

:)

Sin Shadow Fox, May 25, 2022
  2. Lactos292 Win User

Anyone Remember the name of this RPG

[quote user="Pwndoner"]

It was sudeki

[/quote]
  3. DoG Arkavious Win User

sudeki

I agree! They NEED to make Sudeki BC >> It's lame that alot of those games on that lit bite ***.. sooo make something worth playing BC PLEASE!
  4. Sin Shadow Fox Win User

sudeki

Thank you for correcting me.
  5. Sin Shadow Fox Win User

sudeki

Yeah that link is working but it also seems to be unsafe

[​IMG]

And yeah, it's possible but unlikely. But we can hope ^_^
  6. D-Man 4 U Win User

sudeki

I agree, also! I miss playing Sudeki! I cannot understand WHY MicroSquash would NOT at LEAST make XBox Exclusive Games compatible with future generation gaming systems!! This makes ZERO sense to me!! [>:-(
Thema:

sudeki

1. sudeki - Similar Threads - sudeki

2. Is there an update that allows you to play sudeki $orig xbox$ on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an update that allows you to play sudeki $orig xbox$ on xbox 360?: I love this game from the original xbox days. Why won't it play on xbox 360? Did xbox just say screw anyone who still likes the classics? I understand that they want to keep giving new content but...