Sudoku Level Not Updating

Discus and support Sudoku Level Not Updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my old computer, my Microsoft Sudoku level is 293. When I added the game to my new computer, my level was 42! My Xbox companion is working OK. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulMcDowell3, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Sudoku Level Not Updating

On my old computer, my Microsoft Sudoku level is 293. When I added the game to my new computer, my level was 42! My Xbox companion is working OK. I am signed in properly in both instances. When I play the game on my old computer and level up, it makes
    no difference on my new computer. In this latter case, I had already removed Sudoku from my new computer before leveling up on my old computer. Reinstalling Sudoku did not help.

I have rebooted both computers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Sudoku three times on my new computer.

:)

PaulMcDowell3, Jan 12, 2021
  2. WavyBooch509983 Win User

Sudoku not functioning after Windows Creator Update Install

I am having issues logging into sudoku after the update.

Can you assist me
  3. randy358 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game

Ok, I tried to perform a clean boot and I got the problem to change. Sudoku would now crash as it starts (the Sudoku window will appear and then disappear). I tried to reset and then to uninstall/reinstall Sudoku and now I am back to it loading but when
    I try to play any game, I get the end screen of the ad and when I close the ad, I go back to the selection screen. Is there a log file somewhere that will tell me what is going on?

I am manually checking for updates and windows has no updates available/pending. I have exited the clean boot (after Sudoku was crashing) and I am ready to try the next troubleshooting step.
  4. trojan1960 Win User

sudoku --- IRREGULAR puzzles

agree, they have them in the dailies all the time but you never get to complete the puzzle like in the normal sudoku levels! would like to work on some harder ones and complete the entire thing.
  5. josejose8a86 Win User

Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku starting screen and then it shifts to a blank blue screen and
    freezes.

Multiple downloads have also failed and checked for Microsoft Updates and completed those....

Any suggestions to restore Sudoku? Note other Microsoft Solitaire games work from the collection.
    Hello MittCda, sorry to hear that my friend, in this case what version OS (Windows) runs your Surface Pro

Thanks
  6. WonderClover48 Win User

Problem with access to Sudoku

I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled with no result. I can click on the green xbox button in the upper right hand corner of Sudoku and be signed into xbox without any problem. I can exit Sudoku, sign into xbox, and punch the
    "play Sudoku" button, which initiates Sudoku, but Sudoku still says it cannot connect to xbox.

I have on a couple of occasions seen a message momentarily when I first initiate Sudoku that seems to imply that this is a new version of Sudoku and you don't have to sign into xbox to play it. But then I don't have any history
    of my playing Sudoku over the past 4 years. The message disappears before I can study it. Is there a new version of Sudoku that is causing my problem?

Help
Thema:

Sudoku Level Not Updating

1. Sudoku Level Not Updating - Similar Threads - Sudoku Level Updating

2. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Microsoft Sudoku will not load. It failed two days ago, Why? 5e529f7b-06c7-44a9-bf22-299a1e89e678
  3. Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku: Every time I download Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku and press 'play' it just hangs on the first page. I have been playing this game for sometime now and it just would not go any further than the...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Not Loading: For a couple of weeks Microsoft Sudoku doesn't go beyond the 'changing numbers' load form. I've reset it. I've reinstalled it - during which the options and sign in process that precede the...
  5. Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?: Reposting this question because my problem still exists and Microsoft has not posted a fix. Sudoku won't load. It's just hangs out like it's tiring to log in. tried resetting the asp and...
  6. Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android: Microsoft Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android for the last week or so. I've tried "everything" even working for over an hour with a volunteer gamer assistant via Microsoft. How can I...
  7. Daiky Sudoku Scoring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daiky Sudoku Scoring: For over a Month now the scoring of the Daily Sudoku games has been broken. As I complete the game it works. When I complete all three games it will show that on the calendar. The next day there...
  8. If I terminate Microsoft Sudoku will I be able to re-install from scratch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I terminate Microsoft Sudoku will I be able to re-install from scratch?: Because when I'm not signed into XBox it saves my Daily Changelles. Thanks 7cbca9d6-b181-4938-8a9a-c66320290007
  9. microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft Sudoku: I had reached the Grand Master level in Microsoft Sudoku recently when my PC died. Unfortunately when trying to revive the PC, I made a major mistake and destroyed my system backup disk. I am...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku App: When I try to launch Microsoft Sudoku nothing happens 3abf0754-f599-485c-bec6-324623d0c603