Sudoku progress lost

Discus and support Sudoku progress lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing sudoku all November and until yesterday my progress was saved, but today suddenly all my progress is lost. I am logged in to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HappyWunjo, Dec 2, 2019.

1. HappyWunjo
    HappyWunjo Guest

Sudoku progress lost

I have been playing sudoku all November and until yesterday my progress was saved, but today suddenly all my progress is lost. I am logged in to the correct account. and solitaire has no problem. How can this happen and how do I get my November sudoku
    progress back?

:)

HappyWunjo, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Cindy.Mikeworth Win User

MineSweeper: Can't Sign-In

Login is working for me again with Sudoku. Woo-Hoo!

Lost all my 'offline' progress though. :(
  3. Yombi Win User

Sudoku progress lost

Hi.

Try to sign out and then back to you're profile.

If that's not help try to write to the support maybe they can look into this.
  4. HappyWunjo Win User

Sudoku progress lost

Thanks for your replies. I will contact support.
  5. WarriorwithinGQ Win User

Sudoku progress lost

6. XBF Javier R Win User

Microsoft Sudoku progress

Hello Sara,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue when attempting to load the progress for Microsoft Sudoku on your Windows PC.

Please attempt to follow our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ support article for steps that can be used for various Microsoft
    titles on your PC or other devices.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Sudoku progress lost

1. Sudoku progress lost - Similar Threads - Sudoku progress lost

2. Sudoku - Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku - Casual Games: Last month the new version of Sukoku was working perfectly. This month the startup screen continues to display the 3x3 grid with changing numbers, but does not go into the game (main menu)....
  3. Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game: How do you use the "Notes" in the Microsoft Sudoku game Ice Breakers? 2a322c5e-1b71-4341-96a1-0fa9b567b0ae
  4. microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work: Microsoft Sudoku games don't load. Done re-install but nothing works> all other games OK. started suddenly. No upgrades installed f21835a3-cb96-4e81-a7c5-e47ad91dbbc7
  5. New Sudoku Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Sudoku Not Loading: I loved the old Sudoku then they updated it.. Now it will not load, it just sits and "flips" the numbers. I worked with support for about 8 hours with no success! They then mailed me and said it...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku valid solution not accepted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku valid solution not accepted: I successfully completed a Microsoft Sudoku puzzle on my laptop. The app did not "flash" and move to my score - nothing happened. I have checked and double-checked the solution. Does anyone...
  7. Restoring Sudoku Daily Challenge Progress (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring Sudoku Daily Challenge Progress (Windows 10): My recent Sudoku daily challenge progress, for August 2020, appears to be missing. Several puzzles I solved earlier in the month no longer appear to register as complete. Did something happen to...
  8. Microsoft sudoku

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sudoku: A lot of people seem to be having the same problem with sudoku not starting up. I have found the quick cure is just to restart your computer. Now worked for me 3 times....
  9. microsoft sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku: How can I add or remove candidates in microsoft sudoku f4570a55-bd90-4618-9cdd-c83dfad64a32
  10. Microsoft Sudoku progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku progress: I just downloaded Sudoku and spent the day doing the daily challenges for the month of May. When I logged back in later that evening, none of my progress is being saved. Any way to fix this?...