Sudoku progress lost

Discus and support Sudoku progress lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing sudoku all November and until yesterday my progress was saved, but today suddenly all my progress is lost. I am logged in to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HappyWunjo, Dec 2, 2019.

1. HappyWunjo
    HappyWunjo Guest

Sudoku progress lost

I have been playing sudoku all November and until yesterday my progress was saved, but today suddenly all my progress is lost. I am logged in to the correct account. and solitaire has no problem. How can this happen and how do I get my November sudoku
    progress back?

:)

HappyWunjo, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Cindy.Mikeworth Win User

MineSweeper: Can't Sign-In

Login is working for me again with Sudoku. Woo-Hoo!

Lost all my 'offline' progress though. :(
  3. Yombi Win User

Sudoku progress lost

Hi.

Try to sign out and then back to you're profile.

If that's not help try to write to the support maybe they can look into this.
  4. HappyWunjo Win User

Sudoku progress lost

Thanks for your replies. I will contact support.
  5. WarriorwithinGQ Win User

Sudoku progress lost

6. XBF Javier R Win User

Microsoft Sudoku progress

Hello Sara,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue when attempting to load the progress for Microsoft Sudoku on your Windows PC.

Please attempt to follow our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ support article for steps that can be used for various Microsoft
    titles on your PC or other devices.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Sudoku progress lost

1. Sudoku progress lost - Similar Threads - Sudoku progress lost

2. Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?: I installed sudoku at my new laptop using a wrong microsoft account. Is it possible to change the microsoft account to the one with my progress from my previous laptop? I tried uninstalling the...
  3. Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro: My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku...
  4. Not able to log into Mine Sweeper, Sudoku, Mahjong, Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to log into Mine Sweeper, Sudoku, Mahjong, Wordament: As of yesterday, I am unable to log into Microsoft casual games on PC (Windows 8.1). The games open, but the automatic xbox games login fails (endless spinning wheel), and there seems to be no...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello again still the issue with the daily challenges on Microsoft Sudoku the commercial is not to be closed so you can't play your daily challenges ???????????????????????????????????? Can...
  6. sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sudoku: kan geen sudoku spel starten, omdat elk spel geblokkeerd wordt door een bingo ad. [Translation - cannot start a sudoku game because every game is blocked by a bingo ad.]...
  7. microsoft sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku: Every game i want to play is blocked by an advertising issue of bingo, it is not possible to click the issue away, it restarts continuously, you only can stop it by closing sudoku. Every other...
  8. Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku: I can't play sudoku today (yes friday 13th) because the bingo ad doesn't stop and I can't end it. a34e287d-f567-4301-bee0-0c140bbb7d4f
  9. Broken AD in MS SUDOKU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken AD in MS SUDOKU: There are 2 BROKEN ADS in the Sudoku Game. None of the page navigation links work. They do not allow you to either GET the game or close any part of the 2 windows/dialog boxes. JEWELS OF ROME is...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku progress: I just downloaded Sudoku and spent the day doing the daily challenges for the month of May. When I logged back in later that evening, none of my progress is being saved. Any way to fix this?...