Suggestion-allow cloud saves to be viewed, deleted or copied.

Discus and support Suggestion-allow cloud saves to be viewed, deleted or copied. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As title suggests. This is an especially needed QOL change as i see a great deal of people struggling to delete the cloud saves from their xbox when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Suggestion-allow cloud saves to be viewed, deleted or copied.

As title suggests. This is an especially needed QOL change as i see a great deal of people struggling to delete the cloud saves from their xbox when the select “delete everywhere”

submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan
    [link] [comments]

/u/a-last-of-us-2-fan, Jun 26, 2022
  2. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Help Needed !

Only way to fix is to delete the game save. For future saves I suggest uploading a copy to the cloud as it will be much safer there.
  3. digIt321 Win User

Game crash to Home Screen

I've figured out how to delete the game, so that is solved. Deleted the game and reinstalled it, but does not fix the problem.

It seem like it has to do with the profile's saved game, which is stored on the cloud. In order to delete the saved file on the cloud, you have to do it in game. But I some of us are not able to even get to a screen that allows us to even view the saved
    files....sigh.
  4. Mr Ghaleon Win User

Too Many Saves - help!

Copy the save you want to Cloud or a USB stick, then delete everything.
  5. wi7bit Win User

accessing cloud storage on xbox one

Hi tomcockerill

There is no way of accessing on-line cloud save data and don't think this data just got wiped either.

The cloud sync is just a copy of the game saves that are stored on the console. If you download the game on another console, this is synced to the console also. It sounds to me that you (or someone else) has accidently deleted this data on the console, so
    the console deleted it from the cloud.

I would suggest you investigate this a bit further...
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

Deleting an installed game.

Your game data and your game saves are listed as different files on the X1. Once you get to the game management screen, you should see this. Also, there are 2 copies of your game saves. One is on the console's HDD, the other is on the cloud. You will only
    lose your saves permanently if you delete both copies. Just don't delete the cloud copy and your saves will be fine.
Thema:

Suggestion-allow cloud saves to be viewed, deleted or copied.

1. Suggestion-allow cloud saves to be viewed, deleted or copied. - Similar Threads - Suggestion allow cloud

2. [Suggestion] Allow us to enable or disable each of these settings; 'Others can communicate...

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] Allow us to enable or disable each of these settings; 'Others can communicate...: With the current way Xbox has it set up, we are unable to decide if we wish to enable or disable one or more of the following settings: Voice Text Invites While I understand some people find...
  3. [Suggestion] Allow us to enable or disable each of these settings; 'Others can communicate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Suggestion] Allow us to enable or disable each of these settings; 'Others can communicate...: With the current way Xbox has it set up, we are unable to decide if we wish to enable or disable one or more of the following settings: Voice Text Invites While I understand some people find...
  4. Suggestion: Allow recording of Xbox Settings Applications

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Allow recording of Xbox Settings Applications: A well known game company has requested that I submit screenshots of the xbox settings app to their support team in the process of fixing a bug involving connectivity on their game when their game...
  5. Family Safety/child account suggestion: Allow parents to meter the $$ in child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Safety/child account suggestion: Allow parents to meter the $$ in child account: I realize that I can approve/reject purchases, but what I'd like to be able to do is give my kids an allowance, in addition to that. E.g., automatically give them $20/month. Or, retract money if...
  6. [Suggestion]Allow us to more easily sort our Download Queue

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion]Allow us to more easily sort our Download Queue: It'd be pretty simple but nice if we could EASILY rearrange the download order of our DOWNLOAD QUEUE, I know you can bump things up with "INSTALL NOW" but if we could easily "MOVE UP" or "MOVE...
  7. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  8. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  9. Suggestion: Allow Xbox One Games to Have Access to Native Notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Allow Xbox One Games to Have Access to Native Notifications: Just an idea, but is it possible to open up the Xbox One notification system to game developers so that they can tell users about new events/rewards/etc. if they choose to allow notifications...
  10. A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox: Hi, there is an option I would like to see in my Xbox One : it is to parameter the xbox to shut off at a precise hour, this should be very helpful to people like me to go to bed early :) And...