Suggestion for snap

Discus and support Suggestion for snap in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really love that you can now Skype while gaming but it is really annoying that it takes up so much of the screen to do so. I wish there was a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corey1412, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Corey1412
    Corey1412 Guest

Suggestion for snap

I really love that you can now Skype while gaming but it is really annoying that it takes up so much of the screen to do so. I wish there was a minimize button for Skype when it's snapped so that your skype video will go into a PIP mode (pretty much like
    Twitch does) where their video will be over your gameplay in the right corner without having to see black bars. You could even make it where you can move the box up or down in the right side of the screen where it would have been if snapped. Also please give
    us the option to completely minimize snap but still hear the audio from Xbox Music as well as internet explorer. Thanks!

:)

Corey1412, Jun 16, 2014
  2. MerlinJnr
    MerlinJnr Guest
    Improvement suggestion for Snap TV / Snap Skype call

Snapping TV (or any other app where PIP (picture in picture) would be a better solution) be made to snap in PIP at top left of screen.

We lose to much screen estate, especially snapping TV, when a PIP overlay would work and look much better. (also be good for snapped Skype video calling).

MerlinJnr, Jun 16, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Vipre Firewall blocking Xbox from streaming music

Oh snap! Glad to hear it! Great suggestions, Broncboz!

Miss Ermine, Jun 16, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Suggestion for snap

x24hrs2livex, Jun 16, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Suggestion for snap

6. Miss Ermine Win User

Vipre Firewall blocking Xbox from streaming music

Oh snap! Glad to hear it! Great suggestions, Broncboz!
  7. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

SNAP & Pluto TV on Xbox one

Snap was pretty cool but you should suggest it to Microsoft.It wouldn't hurt.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Sirius XM App?

I've been a Sirius subscriber for many years. It would be cool to have the app to snap to while playing. Not a bad suggestion.
  9. Watch7ower Win User

Xbox One Fall Dashboard preview program opt-in question.

Hi there,

here are a list of currently known issues within the New Xbox Experience:
    forums.xbox.com/.../2038534.aspx

As for snapping specifically, the only issue listed at the moment is:

"The “Xbox Snap TV” voice command does not work. You can snap TV via voice command by saying “Xbox Snap OneGuide” or choosing OneGuide from the Snap Center."

To suggest feedback for more screen resolutions, please post here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/
Thema:

Suggestion for snap

1. Suggestion for snap - Similar Threads - Suggestion snap

2. My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update: I made a suggestion to make the wait time for "make my home xbox" switch more available for example. Instead of 1 year how about 3 months because if people waste all their 5 switches they don't...
  3. Backwards compatible suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible suggestion: Whilst it mightn’t be the most loved game in the world i would love to see the spongebob movie game for the xbox original to be backwards compatible as that was undoubtedly my favourite childhood...
  4. Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts: Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts For example: Have a menu on what to move, IE: Purchases, Xbox Friends, Xbox Clips, Xbox Account Data, and Microsoft Account Data. I would...
  5. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion: I believe that it's not fair for some videogamers, not saying that I am a bad gamer, I can unlock achievements but it seems like I have been hearing from some videogamers that most games are too...
  6. Suggestion - Atmos toggle option?

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion - Atmos toggle option?: I'm not sure how everyone else uses it, but rather than having to go into the audio options to switch back and forth between 7.1 uncompressed and Dolby Atmos (depending on if the game supports...
  7. suggestion: Better PC dashboard/gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    suggestion: Better PC dashboard/gamebar: the game bar is terrible especially with a controller. has no recent players list so joining back, inv and messaging is a pain in MP. just make the gamebar exactly how the 360 one worked. it was...
  8. Xbox App Suggestion:-Xbox mode for Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Suggestion:-Xbox mode for Xbox app: Xbox Mode For Xbox app Allows you to have a baked-in console for full screens and TVs emulated in the Xbox app it will function like an Xbox Series X and the project lock heart model aka the Xbox...
  9. Improvement suggestion for Snap TV / Snap Skype call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Improvement suggestion for Snap TV / Snap Skype call: Snapping TV (or any other app where PIP (picture in picture) would be a better solution) be made to snap in PIP at top left of screen. We lose to much screen estate, especially snapping TV, when...
  10. Please vote for my suggestion on xbox user voice to replace the snap mode for TV/guide app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please vote for my suggestion on xbox user voice to replace the snap mode for TV/guide app: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice Thank you. 17007c7e-f6ee-4226-a022-48c236f50f3b