Suggestion for Xbox One Hardware

Discus and support Suggestion for Xbox One Hardware in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Make new GPUs so we can upgrade our xbox one's. i'd be willing to pay a couple of extra hundred for a better graphics card on xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ed1444, May 28, 2014.

1. Ed1444
    Ed1444 Guest

Make new GPUs so we can upgrade our xbox one's. i'd be willing to pay a couple of extra hundred for a better graphics card on xbox one.

:)

Ed1444, May 28, 2014
  2. MLange73
    MLange73 Guest
    MLange73, May 28, 2014
  3. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Pandasaur cx, May 28, 2014
  4. Suggestion for Xbox One Hardware

This is the Xbox support forum, wrong place for this post.

Console's are not meant to be upgraded in the way that you suggest. In any case, the Xbox One isn't like a typical gaming PC, it doesn't have an independent graphics card, it uses an APU which basically means its graphics hardware is integrated into the same
    silicon as the CPU.

People buy consoles because they just want to play games, they are not interested in hardware upgrades. If you want that, your best option is a gaming PC.

Obsessive Power, May 29, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

This is the Xbox support forum, wrong place for this post.

Console's are not meant to be upgraded in the way that you suggest. In any case, the Xbox One isn't like a typical gaming PC, it doesn't have an independent graphics card, it uses an APU which basically means its graphics hardware is integrated into the same
    silicon as the CPU.

People buy consoles because they just want to play games, they are not interested in hardware upgrades. If you want that, your best option is a gaming PC.
  6. TylerWScott Win User

Swapped buttons on Xbox One Chatpad

I would suggest this link

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/setup-and-troubleshoot-xbox-one-chatpad
  7. MLange73 Win User

Keyboard and Mouse on xBox One

8. medium bloke Win User

plz do it

Exactly as suggested by Rusted Ace. The Black Ops suggestion however would have to be taken up with the developer. They would have to re-make it with the Xbox One specifications, hardware, and they would have to re-code a bit of it. It's unlikely that they
    will do this.
  9. Blight Crusader Win User

Request a new game!

It's not really up to Microsoft at that point. It's more a matter of the developer updating the game to run on Xbox One hardware. You could try contacting them and making the suggestion.
Thema:

1. Suggestion for Xbox One Hardware - Similar Threads - Suggestion Hardware

2. Backwards compatible suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible suggestion: Whilst it mightn’t be the most loved game in the world i would love to see the spongebob movie game for the xbox original to be backwards compatible as that was undoubtedly my favourite childhood...
  3. Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts: Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts For example: Have a menu on what to move, IE: Purchases, Xbox Friends, Xbox Clips, Xbox Account Data, and Microsoft Account Data. I would...
  4. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion: I believe that it's not fair for some videogamers, not saying that I am a bad gamer, I can unlock achievements but it seems like I have been hearing from some videogamers that most games are too...
  5. Suggestion - Atmos toggle option?

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion - Atmos toggle option?: I'm not sure how everyone else uses it, but rather than having to go into the audio options to switch back and forth between 7.1 uncompressed and Dolby Atmos (depending on if the game supports...
  6. suggestion: Better PC dashboard/gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    suggestion: Better PC dashboard/gamebar: the game bar is terrible especially with a controller. has no recent players list so joining back, inv and messaging is a pain in MP. just make the gamebar exactly how the 360 one worked. it was...
  7. Xbox App Suggestion:-Xbox mode for Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Suggestion:-Xbox mode for Xbox app: Xbox Mode For Xbox app Allows you to have a baked-in console for full screens and TVs emulated in the Xbox app it will function like an Xbox Series X and the project lock heart model aka the Xbox...
  8. Could anyone suggest to me what this could be?

in XboX Insiders
    Could anyone suggest to me what this could be?: [IMG] I believe that it may be the No Man's Sky beta, but surely it shouldn't appear like that. Report as a bug perhaps? I am on the Beta channel as well....
  9. I have a hardware suggestion for an Xbox product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a hardware suggestion for an Xbox product: I want to suggest that a headphones outlet be added to the Xbox media remote to make it easier to watch movies. d090bd47-cbe6-4c2e-b246-d629eaab89ca
  10. Can not connec to xbox live in the uk but it says hardware any suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not connec to xbox live in the uk but it says hardware any suggestions: Can not connect to xbox live but it says hardware problem please help me 8d3afc21-03b5-4e4c-b233-e58e48f20e7c