Suggestion for Xbox One Hardware

Discus and support Suggestion for Xbox One Hardware in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Make new GPUs so we can upgrade our xbox one's. i'd be willing to pay a couple of extra hundred for a better graphics card on xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ed1444, May 28, 2014.

1. Ed1444
    Ed1444 Guest

Make new GPUs so we can upgrade our xbox one's. i'd be willing to pay a couple of extra hundred for a better graphics card on xbox one.

:)

Ed1444, May 28, 2014
  2. MLange73
    MLange73 Guest
    MLange73, May 28, 2014
  3. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Pandasaur cx, May 28, 2014
  4. Suggestion for Xbox One Hardware

This is the Xbox support forum, wrong place for this post.

Console's are not meant to be upgraded in the way that you suggest. In any case, the Xbox One isn't like a typical gaming PC, it doesn't have an independent graphics card, it uses an APU which basically means its graphics hardware is integrated into the same
    silicon as the CPU.

People buy consoles because they just want to play games, they are not interested in hardware upgrades. If you want that, your best option is a gaming PC.

Obsessive Power, May 29, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

This is the Xbox support forum, wrong place for this post.

Console's are not meant to be upgraded in the way that you suggest. In any case, the Xbox One isn't like a typical gaming PC, it doesn't have an independent graphics card, it uses an APU which basically means its graphics hardware is integrated into the same
    silicon as the CPU.

People buy consoles because they just want to play games, they are not interested in hardware upgrades. If you want that, your best option is a gaming PC.
  6. MLange73 Win User

Keyboard and Mouse on xBox One

7. medium bloke Win User

plz do it

Exactly as suggested by Rusted Ace. The Black Ops suggestion however would have to be taken up with the developer. They would have to re-make it with the Xbox One specifications, hardware, and they would have to re-code a bit of it. It's unlikely that they
    will do this.
  8. Blight Crusader Win User

Request a new game!

It's not really up to Microsoft at that point. It's more a matter of the developer updating the game to run on Xbox One hardware. You could try contacting them and making the suggestion.
  9. Hordie Win User

Xbox One S coil whine

Hi ArtoisArab,

If your Xbox One S is making more noise than an Xbox One, or is unusually loud I would suggest exchanging where you purchased it as it sounds like there is something not right with the hardware be it plastic or fan related.
Thema:

1. Suggestion for Xbox One Hardware - Similar Threads - Suggestion Hardware

2. Xbox Game pass Game suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass Game suggestion: So i spoke with your agents ! he told me to come here and i can suggest a game for the next game pass(dont know when that is ) Can you please ! The person who is watchiing it ! i would like the...
  3. Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 xbox app: turn off suggested friends. See attached: Every week or so I have to minus "-" 10-20 Suggested Friends under my Friends & Clubs tab of the app. All are "Hip Clip Creator" or something having to do with your new streaming service. I...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.: Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately congratulates you on your PERFECT earned month...
  5. Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: [IMG] Can we have something like this? -The insider logo can be for members of level 15+ -The 360 logo is for those of us who we were testers in x360 -The 33 is an accountant for games with...
  6. Feedback & XBOX Suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback & XBOX Suggestions: So we used to have this Link https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ to post all our feedback and XBOX Suggestions on. Where do we post all ideas now since it seems that site has been removed if I'm...
  7. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...
  8. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  9. I have a hardware suggestion for an Xbox product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a hardware suggestion for an Xbox product: I want to suggest that a headphones outlet be added to the Xbox media remote to make it easier to watch movies. d090bd47-cbe6-4c2e-b246-d629eaab89ca
  10. Can not connec to xbox live in the uk but it says hardware any suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not connec to xbox live in the uk but it says hardware any suggestions: Can not connect to xbox live but it says hardware problem please help me 8d3afc21-03b5-4e4c-b233-e58e48f20e7c