[Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360

Discus and support [Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I don't know if this is the most appropriate place to suggest this, sorry for any mistake. Gamepass is an amazing service that has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeoShaddz, Jul 31, 2019.

1. LeoShaddz
    LeoShaddz Guest

:)

LeoShaddz, Jul 31, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you want to send this idea to Microsoft, then the best place is the insider forums on the Reddit page, as that is where Xbox Ideas have been moved to. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

I would like that game pass was available on Xbox 360, not everyone has an Xbox One.
  4. Captain Gini Win User

This must be something that many of the Xbox 360 users want, but unfortunately not available, only on Xbox One and PC.
  5. denis97g Win User

Hello! I don't think they'll ever bring it to the 360 since as you said it's an old console.Plus, they'll have to renew the agreements with all the developers and the 360 games included in gamepass are just a few compared to the one or pc games.
  6. Biggshow Win User

XGP does not work with Xbox 360 consoles, but you can play backwards compatible games on the entire Xbox One generation.
    They were asking opinions/suggesting to have it for 360 consoles. They weren't asking if they could use it on 360.
Thema:

1. [Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Suggestion Gamepass working

2. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates: Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not. This would benefit the community because it the...
  3. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  4. Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts: Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to bring this up. A friend has no Xbox nor an MS account but his credit card was used on an account that was not his. His bank was able to trace the...
  5. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

in XboX Insiders
    Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in: It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store credit. submitted by /u/1and2halvespeople...
  6. My suggestion :D

in XboX Insiders
    My suggestion :D: Hello Xbox team ! I have great suggestion to the new Xbox .. I hope you understand me because I'm not English speaker , but I will do all my best :) I suggest that the sound of the games being...
  7. Sugestão [Suggestion]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sugestão [Suggestion]: Ola! Sou Gustavo e eu tenho uma dica sobre a live gold,vcs poderiam colocar mais jogos da gold como destiny 1 ou 2, friday 13th:The Game ou jogos antigos. Ou um meio de quando vc comprar um jogo...
  8. Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalFark [link] [comments]
  9. Game Suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Suggestions: Hello, great platform games Yooka-laylee Little nightmares A Hat in Time 5dbeba5d-75cb-4936-bf0c-b78acc1e26a8
  10. Sugestão [Translate] Suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sugestão [Translate] Suggestion: Olá quero dar uma sugestão, como eu faço? Para qual e-mail devo enviar a minha sugestão? [Translate by Mod] Hello I want to give a suggestion, how do I do? Which email should I send my...