Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language

Discus and support Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys. So here's my "issue": not being able to change the games languages its very annoying. Ubisoft let's you do it but it's the only developer... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TravelerThe01, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language

Hello guys. So here's my "issue": not being able to change the games languages its very annoying. Ubisoft let's you do it but it's the only developer doing it, it's very rare to find a game which actually let's you choose your game languages. Currently you can actually achieve it... By changing the entire system language which is kinda annoying. Shouldn't there be an option where you can change the system language and the games language?

I'm saying this because apparently people think Portuguese think it's okay having Brazilian Portuguese translations, and it's not. The pt br is quite different from the pt pt so if the game it's not translated to pt pt I'm rather having it in English. Xbox doesn't give me a choice currently, it just sets the game to pt br.

Also, your translation for free space in the language Portuguese from Portugal its wrong. Free space it's "espaço livre" not "grátis".

submitted by /u/TravelerThe01
    [link] [comments]

/u/TravelerThe01, Apr 20, 2021
  2. medium bloke Win User

Adding a typing language on xbox one

Hi there,

As far as I'm aware, it isn't currently possible to have a different language keyboard to that of your current system language. I think I saw someone suggest it as a feature on the Xbox Feedback/Uservoice page.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game

...the game has to have the option INSIDE the game, isnt it?
    There are multiple factors that might or might not allow you to change a language.

First of all: The game has to have the specific language installed. Depending on the game, some games ONLY have one language built in (even if it's available in different languages around the world). If that is such a game, there is nothing you can do.

If the game DOES HAVE the different languages (and English is usually always present, if it's a multi-language installation), then it depends on how the game chooses the language.

Most modern games (and games that come from consoles) try to detect the language from the settings of the Operating System.

So if you run your Windows 10 in Spanish, the game will automatically be in Spanish.

Some games do have settings to override that automatic setting, but not all games do have that option. If the game does not have the option to change it, and you are SURE that the game has the English language pack installed, then you need to change the
    language of your Operating System.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

Try change the System Language in your Xbox to English. In My Country the language is Portuguese but I all Games the Audio I prefer English and If I use the Language of the Xbox System in Portugues the all games with have Portuguese Audio Language the
    game run in Portugues language so I use the all system in english for don't have any problems
  5. Nick Hern Win User

Xbox 360 games language selection is different from Xbox One...

If you need multiple languages it is possible that one allows for only one language install while the other system may require ALL languages to be installed instead of pick and choose languages. This could be why the large size difference.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais et je ne peux pas changer de langue

Hi Lezou,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If on an Xbox console, the language goes off what you have set for the language and region. There are games that have in game selection but there are not very many. To change this you would need to change language on your
    console. Go to settings>System>Language and location>under system change language.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language

1. Suggestion: Having game languages different of the system language - Similar Threads - Suggestion Having game

2. What is the best way to send Microsoft suggestions? Have a few for them about gamepass and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to send Microsoft suggestions? Have a few for them about gamepass and...: Would like to suggest a return of the Xbox Live Family plan, with ultimate gamepass. We have 4 Xbox Ones in our household. aa96e84e-e34b-420b-bd72-990aecbbcde3
  3. [Suggestion] Go back and update every Xbox OS from the past, and have them available as themes.

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] Go back and update every Xbox OS from the past, and have them available as themes.: Let the nostalgia flow submitted by /u/MLoyd64 [link] [comments]
  4. Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support: I had a few minutes to kill so fired up streaming but didn't have a controller with me. I wanted to see the games I could play without one, but I couldn't see a way to filter the list to just...
  5. [Suggestion] The "Manage > Free Up Space" menu should have a "Leftover games" and...

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] The "Manage > Free Up Space" menu should have a "Leftover games" and...: Under My Games&Apps > Manage > Free up space: I would like to see an option for "Leftover games" , meaning games which have expired licenses like free weekend games or games that have left...
  6. I have some game suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have some game suggestions: It would be nice to have the game fate go arcade, azur lane crosswave and good old castlevania curse of darkness. If there is another place i can properly suggest the games please help me out...
  7. I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?: Hello Support, I just upgraded my Gold to Ultimate to play Age of Empires 2 on my other half's PC. He has Ultimate and has installed the game already on his PC profile. However, when I go to play...
  8. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]
  9. my xbox will not load a game. I have tried all the suggestions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox will not load a game. I have tried all the suggestions.: My xbox just continues to say reinsert disc. Might be diry, unable to load. The discs are brand new and not one of them work anymore. ebc5b460-b741-4b1f-9778-a54a480481b9
  10. Suggestion: Allow Xbox One Games to Have Access to Native Notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Allow Xbox One Games to Have Access to Native Notifications: Just an idea, but is it possible to open up the Xbox One notification system to game developers so that they can tell users about new events/rewards/etc. if they choose to allow notifications...