Suggestion of a game for game pass

Discus and support Suggestion of a game for game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think that the game “FAR: lone sails” would be a good game pass game and I suggest that Xbox should put it there! It would be very awesome. Could you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VincentVile386, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Suggestion of a game for game pass

I think that the game “FAR: lone sails” would be a good game pass game and I suggest that Xbox should put it there! It would be very awesome. Could you put it there please?

submitted by /u/VincentVile386
    [link] [comments]

/u/VincentVile386, Nov 10, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass Suggestion

Skate 3 will probably never come on game pass, due to it being an EA game. It is on EA Access though, and you can get that subscription for £19.99/$29.99 year.
  3. JDRtripstar369 Win User

Game pass question/suggestion

You can also follow gaming news sites, such as TrueAchievements, and they will always post articles as soon as they know about any games being announced for GP or games leaving soon.
    But this is my point. Why should we have to use third party sites to find information that should already be included in the GP app?
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You can also follow gaming news sites, such as TrueAchievements, and they will always post articles as soon as they know about any games being announced for GP or games leaving soon.
  5. JemVanWin Win User

I have seen at some point a subcategory of ones that are leaving soon.

But not for Coming soon. But it would be nice. Though, I'd expect they'd be unenthusiastic about that as it may affect actual unit sales of individual games.
  6. JDRtripstar369 Win User

That is an announcement and doesn't stay up for long. They need a dedicated page that give you dates.
Thema:

Suggestion of a game for game pass

1. Suggestion of a game for game pass - Similar Threads - Suggestion game game

2. Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support: I had a few minutes to kill so fired up streaming but didn't have a controller with me. I wanted to see the games I could play without one, but I couldn't see a way to filter the list to just...
  3. Game Pass Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Suggestion: A game I've wanted on Gamepass for a while is Skate 3, and a lot of my friends agree. I doubt anyone with enough power to add it will see this, but I still wanted to ask if it could be added....
  4. [Suggestion] The "Manage > Free Up Space" menu should have a "Leftover games" and...

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] The "Manage > Free Up Space" menu should have a "Leftover games" and...: Under My Games&Apps > Manage > Free up space: I would like to see an option for "Leftover games" , meaning games which have expired licenses like free weekend games or games that have left...
  5. Game pass Suggestion box (or something)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Suggestion box (or something): I love Game Pass, I have gotten to know and like more games because of how easy it is to just download a game. But there are games I would like to see on Game Pass and I have no clue where I would...
  6. Any Suggestions For Xbox Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Suggestions For Xbox Games?: I'm Trying To Stay In The Lead For The May Leaderboards For My Friendslist And Want To Know 、。、 468b70b2-6fbf-4279-b777-b09b59557329
  7. How to suggest 'new' games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to suggest 'new' games?: Hello! I wanted to show my kids The Neverhood game. I LOVED it in the old times. Unfortunately, it seems that it definitely cannot be started on Win10. That's why I had the idea that Microsoft...
  8. [Suggestion] For games leaving soon, add leaving date on the Gamepass logo in the splash screen

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] For games leaving soon, add leaving date on the Gamepass logo in the splash screen: After seeing this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/gfsfoe/gta_is_no_longer_on_game_pass_stop_posting_asking/ For games leaving soon, I suggest adding a leave date next to the...
  9. Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps'

in XboX Insiders
    Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps': The download queue is an essential part of the Xbox's OS, after all, it is the only way to download any games or apps onto the console. But it lacks some features that I would consider necessary...
  10. I have some game suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have some game suggestions: It would be nice to have the game fate go arcade, azur lane crosswave and good old castlevania curse of darkness. If there is another place i can properly suggest the games please help me out...