Suggestion of a game for game pass

Discus and support Suggestion of a game for game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think that the game “FAR: lone sails” would be a good game pass game and I suggest that Xbox should put it there! It would be very awesome. Could you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VincentVile386, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Suggestion of a game for game pass

I think that the game “FAR: lone sails” would be a good game pass game and I suggest that Xbox should put it there! It would be very awesome. Could you put it there please?

submitted by /u/VincentVile386
    [link] [comments]

/u/VincentVile386, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Any chance you can put hungry sharks in the game pass please does any one agree

You are always welcome to submit suggestions for new games to be added to Game Pass to Microsoft, they always appreciate our feedback!
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

No, the Epic game store is not available on console.

The only suggestion I can think of is to try out Game Pass. The Arkham games are on Game Pass. Some of the Lego games are also on Game Pass, but I think Lego Batman 1 and 2 have already been taken off the service.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n38746/leaving-xbox-game-pass-august-lego-batman-2-the-maw-onrush-joy-ride-turbo
  4. nodq24 Win User

game suggestions

It probably won't be till November till I can get an xbox one, which is going to be my first xbox console and I am so excited to get it. Some of the game mentioned like Destiny I'll be getting on the ps4, but might pick up on the xbox one as well since I
    will have both current gen consoles by the end of the year. I'm looking forward to trying out the new halo game coming late next year.
  5. Auswulf Win User

game suggestions

Well the latest bundles I have seen are the titanfall bundle that comes with obviously a digital copy of Titanfall, a digital copy of the Forza game and a one month gold membership code.

The new deal I have seen is if you preorder the kinectless Xbox one you get a free digital copy of Forza. So whatever Bundle you get you both are alright deals.

you have said you gonna get Forza so whatever you choose you get Forza.

Don't know if it is a regional thing or global thing but just to be safe these deals are in Australia.
  6. Sword Style Win User

game suggestions

Dead Rising 3 is a pretty fun game. Especially if you have a friend to play it with
Thema:

Suggestion of a game for game pass

1. Suggestion of a game for game pass - Similar Threads - Suggestion game game

2. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  3. new backwards compatible games suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new backwards compatible games suggestions: That is a good list. There are a bunch of games on there that I would love to play again. I know a lot of companies are looking to see if there is enough interest in some games to remaster them. I...
  4. Game streaming suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming suggestion: I have an idea. Perhaps with console streaming there can be a side by side thing, so it's just the same thing displayed on both the left and right side of a device, in order to allow for cardboard...
  5. new backwards compatible games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    new backwards compatible games suggestions: 4 when ever they start releasing backwards compatible games again Naruto rise of a ninja (Xbox 360) Naruto the broken bond (Xbox 360) Need for speed carbon(Xbox 360) Harry Potter and the half...
  6. Xbox Game pass Game suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass Game suggestion: So i spoke with your agents ! he told me to come here and i can suggest a game for the next game pass(dont know when that is ) Can you please ! The person who is watchiing it ! i would like the...
  7. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to suggest program mods for Windows Games: Hi, How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to offer my suggestion to Microsoft. Since I have a...
  8. Game Suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Suggestions: Hello, great platform games Yooka-laylee Little nightmares A Hat in Time 5dbeba5d-75cb-4936-bf0c-b78acc1e26a8
  9. Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions: Enjoying this new service but in my time using it I have come up with a couple suggestions to make the app better. I will add to this as I continue to find quirks. Feel free to contribute your...
  10. Game bar suggestion for the future

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar suggestion for the future: Maybe having the option for iTunes/Apple music if possible in the future? submitted by /u/Mutes_Voice [link] [comments]