suggestion: randomized email name suggestions similar to randomized Xbox gamertags

Discus and support suggestion: randomized email name suggestions similar to randomized Xbox gamertags in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; idea for Microsoft: random name suggestions when signing up for Microsoft Outlook / hotmail account similar to the randomized Xbox gamertag suggestions... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ELVARFN, Jun 25, 2022.

1. /u/ELVARFN
    /u/ELVARFN Guest

suggestion: randomized email name suggestions similar to randomized Xbox gamertags

idea for Microsoft: random name suggestions when signing up for Microsoft Outlook / hotmail account similar to the randomized Xbox gamertag suggestions

example:

giraffe435

adventure382

witchaunt394

effectlotus338

flyingtree3983

friendlydino483

pragmaticspider3167

abjectcord3923

absolutewonder8652

submitted by /u/ELVARFN
    [link] [comments]

/u/ELVARFN, Jun 25, 2022
  2. TH3 EVIL X Win User

Offensive Gamertag!

The Microsoft gamertag suggestions are just random words and numbers pulled from a pool of generic words. The reason it was banned was because other gamers complained enough for the name change. If it's really that important, contact Microsoft, but IMO its
    not worth it
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

My randomly assigned gamertag is highly offensive to me.

I have to say, the longer the conversation goes on, the less it seems like the huge offence you are taking is due to "Ailurophobia" as you first suggested, but more about your perceived meaning in the name, and the
    assumption that it's not random, but someone who clearly has nothing better to do than troll random people with offensive names?

It's been made pretty clear the steps you'll need to take if you require a new gamertag.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Something strange happened on my Xbox

We aren't talking about a gamertag name change. When you join a free account to xbox live, when it hadn't been before, you don't neccessarily keep the same tag name. The system gives suggestions, and a lot of times those suggestions are random and have nothing
    related to the free name you started with offline.

The possible situation presented to the OP as a possibility is that the girlfriend's account was joined to live by someone, girlfriend or otherwise, and it generated this new name in the process.
  5. Klokkwork Win User

Need help changing gamertag

The free gamertag change happens only if you were given one of the random gamertags when you first create your account. From the looks of things, your gamertag is not a system-generated random name. Perhaps you made your account before Xbox began giving
    people random gamertags? As it is a custom name, the only way to change it will be through a paid gamertag change.
  6. Kimberlu82 Win User

Random or Wrong Gamertag tied to Windows Account

Whenever you join/create a Microsoft Account they give you a random gamertag that you can change. It's because you need a handle, but they can't call you by your real name or email for security purposes. If there's a gamerscore or something than maybe you
    let a friend, sibling, whoever use your email for their gamertag on an xbox. The random gamertags you can change, if it's a situation where it was loaned and they used the 1 free gamertag change then you'll have to pay 80 MS Points or $10 US.
Thema:

1. suggestion: randomized email name suggestions similar to randomized Xbox gamertags - Similar Threads - suggestion randomized email

2. Error 0x8027025a Not resolved after suggested fixes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8027025a Not resolved after suggested fixes: My Xbox has been having a grey screen show up upon startup without showing usual content. I decided to full reset the Xbox without getting rid of games and apps after doing this it will not load...
  3. Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder): I believe hydrothunder is one of the greatest Xbox 360 games to ever exist compared to most other games and it deserves some recognition. I believe this would also be accomplished as Microsoft did...
  4. I want to suggest a game to the Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    I want to suggest a game to the Game Pass: Hello, i want to suggest to get Devil May Cry 5 to the gamepass, i have saw he entered the game pass at 2019 but he has been removed at 2020. So if the Xbox Team can i would like to send a very...
  5. Suggestion for Hexen, Heretic, Wolfenstein 3D and in general, DOS game source ports.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for Hexen, Heretic, Wolfenstein 3D and in general, DOS game source ports.: While extremely accurate, due to mainly just being an emulation of how the game ran on DOS, DOSBox ports have a general lack of modern features that would make these games a way better experience...
  6. Can anyone suggest me the phone to play genshin impact?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone suggest me the phone to play genshin impact?: Just need the cheapes phones that can play genshin impact. 4d554dac-8d4b-4f3d-bb40-2e5d1cabb89a
  7. Forza Horizon 5 suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 suggestions: Hello, does anyone have any idea if there’s a forum or something to recommend cars to the creators? 8c597d2a-519e-428b-adbf-b51df86edfa2
  8. Need Mouse Suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Mouse Suggestions: Hi Everyone, this is to me a weird problem and I may not get any answers but I am up against a problem that has me baffled and frustrated and I don't know which way to turn. I have built a really...
  9. SUGGESTION: Random disc check for installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    SUGGESTION: Random disc check for installed games: I'm not sure where to post this but anyways: Since the Xbox One installs games onto the HDD, instead of having it ask for the disc every time you go to play it, it should ask randomly instead. So...
  10. Very random 'pings' from Xbox One when powered off -- help or suggestions, please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very random 'pings' from Xbox One when powered off -- help or suggestions, please?: I've seen and read some other discussion threads that kind of related to my current issue, but I thought maybe if I started a whole new thread, that someone could hopefully be of assistance and...