Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

Discus and support Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will there be mouse and keyboard support for Sudden Strike 4? It will be helpful to move units. a76f5c15-86bd-4f48-86c1-1b70420c5dc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Olympicgaming81, Jun 4, 2019.

  1. Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support


    Will there be mouse and keyboard support for Sudden Strike 4? It will be helpful to move units.

    :)
     
    Olympicgaming81, Jun 4, 2019
    #1
  2. ~~AFatBlackChick1~~ Win User

    Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

    Hi Olympicgaming81,

    It doesnt like this game support keyboard and mouse at the moment. Are you referring to Sudden Strike 4:the Pacific War because this game wa release on 2/22/2019.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

    Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

    Hi there Olympicgaming81

    It is down to the game devs about that, I suggest trying to contact them about that https://kite-games.com There is a link for the game devs in question.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

  5. ps360 Win User

    Counter Strike Global Offensive

  6. Dark Lord White Win User

    Anyways to use Mouse and Keyboard towards games

    Unfortunately the keyboard and mouse is only supported on the PC and the PS3 versions of Counter Strike.
Thema:

Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

Loading...
  1. Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support - Similar Threads - Suggestion Sudden Strike

  2. Presumably Minor Water Damage... Suggestions?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Presumably Minor Water Damage... Suggestions?: So my problem is my brother the previous owner left it in the back of car and thought it would be safe from a big storm. I would assume he covered it and made sure it wouldn't get wet, but...
  3. Sugestão (Suggestion).

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Sugestão (Suggestion).: Eu gostaria de surgerir equipe do xbox a desenvolver uma forma de usar os smartphones como a tela do meu console via rede wireless ou bluetooth. Tambem gostaria de sugerir a criação de um suporte...
  4. Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions: Enjoying this new service but in my time using it I have come up with a couple suggestions to make the app better. I will add to this as I continue to find quirks. Feel free to contribute your...
  5. Game bar suggestion for the future

    in XboX Insiders
    Game bar suggestion for the future: Maybe having the option for iTunes/Apple music if possible in the future? submitted by /u/Mutes_Voice [link] [comments]
  6. Is it possible to turn off word suggestions on xbox one?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to turn off word suggestions on xbox one?: Does anyone know how to disable word suggestions on xbox one? Inappropriate words keep popping up, everytime i type letters like f the word **** will pop up, or if i put the letter p the word ****...
  7. Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion: I am fairly new to checking these discussions and am not sure how often there are Game Pass suggestions. Even if there are some, I wouldn't assume Xbox would consider. Anyway, since the catalog...
  8. Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.: Actually Xbox App Beta is great for look and accessibility but miss of many main functionality as the achievements. From ever Xbox achievements are linked to old Xbox app that was been renamed in...
  9. Xbox PC app beta issues/suggestions

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC app beta issues/suggestions: The new Xbox app is a step in the right direction but there are a few issues that could make it a bit better. Rename the app as Xbox PC rather than just Xbox, it's confusing and helps brand it...
  10. I'm suddenly showing in new players "suggested friends" and getting spammed with hundreds...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm suddenly showing in new players "suggested friends" and getting spammed with hundreds...: Last week, i suddenly started getting non-stop spam, every few seconds from random people. 90% weren't even able to speak my language, the other 10% were 6 (yes literally 6) years old. Game...