Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

Discus and support Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will there be mouse and keyboard support for Sudden Strike 4? It will be helpful to move units. a76f5c15-86bd-4f48-86c1-1b70420c5dc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Olympicgaming81, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

Will there be mouse and keyboard support for Sudden Strike 4? It will be helpful to move units.

:)

Olympicgaming81, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi Olympicgaming81,

It doesnt like this game support keyboard and mouse at the moment. Are you referring to Sudden Strike 4:the Pacific War because this game wa release on 2/22/2019.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Olympicgaming81

It is down to the game devs about that, I suggest trying to contact them about that https://kite-games.com There is a link for the game devs in question.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

5. ps360 Win User

Counter Strike Global Offensive

6. Dark Lord White Win User

Anyways to use Mouse and Keyboard towards games

Unfortunately the keyboard and mouse is only supported on the PC and the PS3 versions of Counter Strike.
Thema:

1. Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support - Similar Threads - Suggestion Sudden Strike

2. [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming: To be honest we should have touch controls for the people who doesn't have Bluetooth controllers including me submitted by /u/IvoOFC [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft family requests/ suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft family requests/ suggestions: Can we add the ability to do bandwidth management tor metered internet connections? maybe a daily , monthly or weekly limit? restrict updates to have parental permission. Ability to block...
  4. Enforcement Team Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement Team Suggestion: I suggest there should be a enforcement team forum of sorts, or a way to be able to send multiple messages to a support enforcement member. I was banned and submitted a case review not to long...
  5. Stream from Xbox one to Xbox 360 suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox one to Xbox 360 suggestion: I know the 360 isn't really supported anymore, but I think it would make an excellent target to be able to stream gaming to. Streaming to a phone or tablet is fine while on the go, but if you are...
  6. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  7. Suggestion/question for captures

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion/question for captures: Sorry if this is the incorrect place for this, if someone could redirect me, or if someone already knows the answer, that would be cool In the Manage Captures screen I would love to have the...
  8. What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!: Halo, it started it all for me 443c1fa8-0592-4cac-a224-02692f32da95
  9. I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed: U/xboxinsiders i got a suggestion about the console streaming for xcloud I would like to see the 2 little watermarks on the top corners (the 3 dots and the wifi icon) removed as it just disturbs...
  10. I'm suddenly showing in new players "suggested friends" and getting spammed with hundreds...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm suddenly showing in new players "suggested friends" and getting spammed with hundreds...: Last week, i suddenly started getting non-stop spam, every few seconds from random people. 90% weren't even able to speak my language, the other 10% were 6 (yes literally 6) years old. Game...