Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score.

Discus and support Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's two reasons, Iam asking for this feature to be added. Reason #1: A friend plays a game that you have no interest in on your account by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesAsselstine, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score.

There's two reasons, Iam asking for this feature to be added.

Reason #1: A friend plays a game that you have no interest in on your account by accident (in this case it was my housemate playing StarWars Battle Front on my account).

Reason #2: I no longer have interest in playing a game and wish to remove it from my profile to avoid getting invites to that game.

This has been a option for a while on competing platforms, so I don't understand why we can't have that option too.

submitted by /u/JamesAsselstine
    [link] [comments]

/u/JamesAsselstine, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Something on my mind....

Hi there,

At one time (many, years ago) there was the ability to hide games with 0 achievements from your played list. Since the One came out, I have not see that ability.

Just as nothing can be moved/transferred between accounts, any achievements earned on an account cannot be unearned. Even a user who receives a Gamerscore reset still retains the achievements, just with a 0 score.

The only way to not have earned achievements appear on an account is to start over with a completely brand new account. Doing that will also mean, you would be starting over on ALL game progress/achievements. Any purchases would still remain on the original
    account.
  3. ttaurean30 Win User

My Achievement Score

Microsoft, please give us the ability to delete achievements to games we don't have or will no longer play that have a 0 achievement/score!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Rodrigo - Dark Assassin7O. I got an Issue Enforcement Team.

well some games when you do that or use a cheat code it disables the ability for that game to unlock any achievements (GTA IV does this). not sure if modding a game to get an achievement easier would warrant the reset of score most of the times it is scores
    that are unlocked that have no time stamps or online only achievements unlocked an an account with a silver account etc.
  5. Arminator Win User

Deleting 0G Games

Back then on the Xbox 360 you could actually remove games from your Achievement list if you didn't unlock any achievements.

On the Xbox One you can only hide the game.

You can try to suggest the ability to delete 0 GS games from your achievement list on
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com

But first search the site, if there isn't a similar idea already, and vote for that.

One idea with 10 votes for example is more likely to be done than 5 ideas with the same topic, but only 2 votes each.
  6. juan van Win User

Gamerscore Problem

You hiding the game score won't change anything..
Thema:

Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score.

1. Suggestion: The Ability To Hide Games Regardless Of Achievement Score. - Similar Threads - Suggestion Ability Hide

2. Need your guys help and suggestions.

in XboX Insiders
    Need your guys help and suggestions.: I have the original xbox one. I am thinking about upgrading. Games are laggy like gta online, red dead and other heavy games. Is it going to help with the frames with an upgrade? My TV is also old...
  3. [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games: I'd love to see this feature one day, even if it's in a Xbox App beta, or anything but...I just want to play games like Halo Infinite on a mouse & keyboard instead of a controller, because I play...
  4. Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account: Hello development teams at Microsoft, especially those in Xbox. I accidentally started up Forza Street with my wrong account and I want to unbind the game permanently from that Xbox account....
  5. Change my child’s Date of Birth in Family profile. Microsoft suggested solution doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my child’s Date of Birth in Family profile. Microsoft suggested solution doesnt work: I want to allow my son to play EA games online on his XBox. EA don’t appear to allow this because his Xbox profile shows he is underage. It doesn’t appear I can do this in the XBox and have to do...
  6. Suggested Xbox Setup For Young Kid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggested Xbox Setup For Young Kid: Hello, Looking for some suggestions on setting up an Xbox with the main user being my son who is 8 years old. This was an Xmas present for him and I really don't have an interest in using the...
  7. Has Microsoft reintroduced the ability to request\suggest games for the xbox backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Microsoft reintroduced the ability to request\suggest games for the xbox backwards...: I was trying to find out if the backward compatibility suggestion box was open again now that the Series X has been launched? It is still one of my favorite features from Xbox and I would like to...
  8. Suggestion: Ability to change to previous dashboard/home page designs

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Ability to change to previous dashboard/home page designs: The Xbox home page has changed a TON over its lifespan, but, it is getting quite annoying. Many dashboard features from older incarnations are removed and replaced with less accessibility. This...
  9. Suggestion - Ability to lower quality

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion - Ability to lower quality: The option to lower quality (for example lowering the resolution to 720p) for X-cloud could be welcomed especially in Auatralia where our internet sucks. I'm on a 4g connection and it somewhat...
  10. Suggestion: Ability to Resell Licenses for Digital Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Ability to Resell Licenses for Digital Downloads: Hello everyone! So, *almost* everyone has either purchased a game they didn’t like, OR completed a game to just let them sit in the “Ready to Install” tab, never to be touched again, plus the fact...