Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim

Discus and support Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You should add Skyrim or fallout 4 to streaming Because it they would be great games on the go submitted by /u/CalebIsBroken [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CalebIsBroken, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim

You should add Skyrim or fallout 4 to streaming Because it they would be great games on the go

submitted by /u/CalebIsBroken
    [link] [comments]

/u/CalebIsBroken, Feb 14, 2020
  2. BootstrapGolem Win User

NEW Cities and Towns Info

3. NEIN-_- Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

Either, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  4. US Revenge Win User

Skyrim Muliplayer

MMO skyrim would be great,

there is a multiplayer mod for skyrim on PC

the elder scrolls MMO announced is nothing like other elder scrolls games though...

if done right an elder scrolls mmo would be intensely awesome
  5. SuperGuard703 Win User

Skyrim??

Well "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" starts with an "E", while "The Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion" starts with a "T". Simply put, the games are not referred to as Oblivion and Skyrim in the listings.
  6. AlphaNobleOmega Win User

Skyrim

That's probably why I couldn't find it. I looked under E and S for it. I've never heard of it call THE Elder Scrolls Skyrim, just Elder Scrolls Skyrim.
Thema:

Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim

1. Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim - Similar Threads - Suggestion elder scrolls

2. Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.: So I'm all on board wity xcloud, use it more than my xbox due to being vusy, and had some suggestions ● We need store access. Im not sure how Microsoft plans to truly implement the service but...
  3. A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.

in XboX Insiders
    A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.: A Way out is a game where 2 Friends try to escape a Prision, using tools, lying to cops or maybe using theor own hands. The Game is played Online, but in half screen, so each player can see what...
  4. A Suggestion: To add a setting that lets you choose to require a bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    A Suggestion: To add a setting that lets you choose to require a bluetooth controller.: Make it to where you can stream without a blue tooth controller because it's tedious when it won't sync with your phone and if its possible to play with a controller that's connected to the xbox...
  5. Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?: I'm only wondering because one thing I noticed when I got this update is that all the tiles in sections reverted to medium. Just think it'd be REALLY nice if they have to change things again if...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Setting suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Setting suggestions: Where should Forza Horizon 5 take place? Leave suggestions for where it should be. I feel like it should take place in New England (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island...
  7. [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming: To be honest we should have touch controls for the people who doesn't have Bluetooth controllers including me submitted by /u/IvoOFC [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft family requests/ suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft family requests/ suggestions: Can we add the ability to do bandwidth management tor metered internet connections? maybe a daily , monthly or weekly limit? restrict updates to have parental permission. Ability to block...
  9. Enforcement Team Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement Team Suggestion: I suggest there should be a enforcement team forum of sorts, or a way to be able to send multiple messages to a support enforcement member. I was banned and submitted a case review not to long...
  10. Stream from Xbox one to Xbox 360 suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox one to Xbox 360 suggestion: I know the 360 isn't really supported anymore, but I think it would make an excellent target to be able to stream gaming to. Streaming to a phone or tablet is fine while on the go, but if you are...