Suggestion to close game

Discus and support Suggestion to close game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Maybe some of u know how Sony did it on the PS3, just the PS button and there u could choose to shut down the game, but here on the X1, it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dragunov, May 5, 2014.

1. Dragunov
    Dragunov Guest

Suggestion to close game

Hi,

Maybe some of u know how Sony did it on the PS3, just the PS button and there u could choose to shut down the game, but here on the X1, it takes too many steps, first the Xbox button, then u need to use Menu button and choose quit.

I had to search on the net how to shutdown a game, I think they can make it less complicated

:)

Dragunov, May 5, 2014
  2. BearFWL
    BearFWL Guest
    Mech Warrior fan and new game ?

Old Mech Warrior fan and new to Xbox, been looking at games offered and trying to find one close to MW, any suggestions??

TIA

BearFWL, May 5, 2014
  3. Age of Empires

I purchased Age of empires but it refuses to start. I have downloaded it three times, but the game opens and then just closes again. Any suggestions?

SpentGlobe68501, May 5, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Suggestion to close game

I personally don't feel like it's too many steps, but opinions are going to vary from person to person, and if you want to make this suggestion you should definitely check out the Console Feedback Forum, which you can find here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx

maxen, May 5, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Suggestion to close game

I personally don't feel like it's too many steps, but opinions are going to vary from person to person, and if you want to make this suggestion you should definitely check out the Console Feedback Forum, which you can find here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Error code

When you quit the game I suggest you close it directly may be that does not support some libraries.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Can not download Close Quarters expansion pack for Battlefield 3 Premium

The actual content for Close Quarters was in the 2.38GB update for the game, I suggest re-downloading that and trying to access it again.
  8. MakeSweetLuv Win User

Can't Purchase Black ops DLC3 - Beta Dashboard!!!

I would suggest this case is closed.
  9. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

Hiya!

If you've got an antivirus please close it while trying to launch the game. As well I suggest closing twitch or mixer if you're trying to stream while playing the game. What other applications are running while trying to play the game?

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

Suggestion to close game

1. Suggestion to close game - Similar Threads - Suggestion close game

2. Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts: Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts For example: Have a menu on what to move, IE: Purchases, Xbox Friends, Xbox Clips, Xbox Account Data, and Microsoft Account Data. I would...
  3. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion: I believe that it's not fair for some videogamers, not saying that I am a bad gamer, I can unlock achievements but it seems like I have been hearing from some videogamers that most games are too...
  4. Suggestion - Atmos toggle option?

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion - Atmos toggle option?: I'm not sure how everyone else uses it, but rather than having to go into the audio options to switch back and forth between 7.1 uncompressed and Dolby Atmos (depending on if the game supports...
  5. suggestion: Better PC dashboard/gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    suggestion: Better PC dashboard/gamebar: the game bar is terrible especially with a controller. has no recent players list so joining back, inv and messaging is a pain in MP. just make the gamebar exactly how the 360 one worked. it was...
  6. Xbox App Suggestion:-Xbox mode for Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Suggestion:-Xbox mode for Xbox app: Xbox Mode For Xbox app Allows you to have a baked-in console for full screens and TVs emulated in the Xbox app it will function like an Xbox Series X and the project lock heart model aka the Xbox...
  7. Could anyone suggest to me what this could be?

in XboX Insiders
    Could anyone suggest to me what this could be?: [IMG] I believe that it may be the No Man's Sky beta, but surely it shouldn't appear like that. Report as a bug perhaps? I am on the Beta channel as well....
  8. Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues getting my console streaming to work. Any suggestions? Anything would help: I pair my controller to my phone and then hit connect to xbox for console streaming but when I do it starts loading into game streaming and says the servers are full. I have been stumped on this....
  9. Suggestion & Requests for 1080/60fps upgrade

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion & Requests for 1080/60fps upgrade: Can we please get capture upgrade from 1080/30fps to 1080/60fps? At least give us that until 4K capture not be fixed, we are waiting for over a month... Thank you submitted by /u/YSforce...
  10. Custom Gamerpic Solution Suggestion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamerpic Solution Suggestion: I understand that for the past four months custom pictures have been disabled, but is it possible to set up an automated system where any pics that don’t need review are automaticly accepted and...