Suggestion to close game

Discus and support Suggestion to close game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Maybe some of u know how Sony did it on the PS3, just the PS button and there u could choose to shut down the game, but here on the X1, it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dragunov, May 5, 2014.

1. Dragunov
    Dragunov Guest

Suggestion to close game

Hi,

Maybe some of u know how Sony did it on the PS3, just the PS button and there u could choose to shut down the game, but here on the X1, it takes too many steps, first the Xbox button, then u need to use Menu button and choose quit.

I had to search on the net how to shutdown a game, I think they can make it less complicated

:)

Dragunov, May 5, 2014
  2. BearFWL
    BearFWL Guest
    Mech Warrior fan and new game ?

Old Mech Warrior fan and new to Xbox, been looking at games offered and trying to find one close to MW, any suggestions??

TIA

BearFWL, May 5, 2014
  3. Age of Empires

I purchased Age of empires but it refuses to start. I have downloaded it three times, but the game opens and then just closes again. Any suggestions?

SpentGlobe68501, May 5, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Suggestion to close game

I personally don't feel like it's too many steps, but opinions are going to vary from person to person, and if you want to make this suggestion you should definitely check out the Console Feedback Forum, which you can find here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx

maxen, May 5, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Suggestion to close game

I personally don't feel like it's too many steps, but opinions are going to vary from person to person, and if you want to make this suggestion you should definitely check out the Console Feedback Forum, which you can find here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Error code

When you quit the game I suggest you close it directly may be that does not support some libraries.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Can not download Close Quarters expansion pack for Battlefield 3 Premium

The actual content for Close Quarters was in the 2.38GB update for the game, I suggest re-downloading that and trying to access it again.
  8. MakeSweetLuv Win User

Can't Purchase Black ops DLC3 - Beta Dashboard!!!

I would suggest this case is closed.
  9. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

Hiya!

If you've got an antivirus please close it while trying to launch the game. As well I suggest closing twitch or mixer if you're trying to stream while playing the game. What other applications are running while trying to play the game?

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

Suggestion to close game

1. Suggestion to close game - Similar Threads - Suggestion close game

2. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  3. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to suggest program mods for Windows Games: Hi, How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to offer my suggestion to Microsoft. Since I have a...
  4. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.: The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete...
  5. Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite; Minecraft Logging in to all user accounts is fine but the...
  6. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  7. Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Please, add cloud save to Xbox Game Pass PC. The games files are locked and I would love to Begin playing in one PC and continue in another. submitted by /u/jivagochaves [link] [comments]
  8. New dash Suggestions !! :D

in XboX Insiders
    New dash Suggestions !! :D: [IMG] Hi there, First Reddit post :D Some may remember that name from some suggestions post for the dash with mockups that took way too much of my time on the xbox forum. Since I quite like...
  9. Xbox mobile app suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app suggestion: Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting...
  10. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates: Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not. This would benefit the community because it the...