Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

Discus and support Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ed.6, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Ed.6
    Ed.6 Guest

Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not.

This would benefit the community because it the xbox ui would then be "customised" in the way that the community likes it.

users could be alerted via "messages from Xbox Live" or through a new app.

:)

2. jdpup1300 Win User

Updates and features are tested thru the insider program with constant feedback it's a fairly large group compared to most beta programs but small in comparison to the whole Xbox community bit it is respective in size Xbox is like every good product looking
    to always be improving not everyone is gonna like every feature
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

I think that is a good idea to improve connectionwith community and good will. Thank you, friend.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

I doubt we will see this because of the insider program that is already in place, and if Xbox were to sit around relying on the community to make all the decisions, nothing would get done as there will always be a group of people wanting something, and another
    group not wanting that.

Also you can submit your ideas of how to improve the UI in a number of places, and Xbox do listen to the community and implement our ideas from time to time as well.
  5. Zoe S17 Win User

I have been saying for years that Insider, and non-Insider, gamers shouldn't need to go to a sub-reddit when there is LITERALLY a feature called Messages from Xbox Live. Like, major oversight or is there some actual issue with the way it's implemented
    on the backend? That being said though, I don't think a vote, or comittee, update process is viable. Not given the time constraints and current iteration of how fast Dashboards can be coded, debugged, and tested on the Insider rings.
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Well, they post in social media about the new features and that stuff, and beyond that they have the Insider Program so I think they already do. And Microsoft has a site only for ideas so if you want you can go and post your. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
Thema:

1. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates - Similar Threads - Suggestion gamers should

2. Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.: So I'm all on board wity xcloud, use it more than my xbox due to being vusy, and had some suggestions ● We need store access. Im not sure how Microsoft plans to truly implement the service but...
  3. Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim: You should add Skyrim or fallout 4 to streaming Because it they would be great games on the go submitted by /u/CalebIsBroken [link] [comments]
  4. A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.

in XboX Insiders
    A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.: A Way out is a game where 2 Friends try to escape a Prision, using tools, lying to cops or maybe using theor own hands. The Game is played Online, but in half screen, so each player can see what...
  5. A Suggestion: To add a setting that lets you choose to require a bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    A Suggestion: To add a setting that lets you choose to require a bluetooth controller.: Make it to where you can stream without a blue tooth controller because it's tedious when it won't sync with your phone and if its possible to play with a controller that's connected to the xbox...
  6. Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?: I'm only wondering because one thing I noticed when I got this update is that all the tiles in sections reverted to medium. Just think it'd be REALLY nice if they have to change things again if...
  7. Suggestion To Benefit Xbox Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion To Benefit Xbox Gamers: Good Evening Public, Microsoft Officers and Higher Management Team, I am Siva from Singapore. I would like to suggest a suggestion to the public and to the higher authorities of Microsoft. A few...
  8. Looking for more gamer friends or new game suggestions!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for more gamer friends or new game suggestions!: I've recently got back into my Xbox (360) and I'm looking for people to play with! I am an 18 y/o female and I'm not interested in horny preteens or angry psycho gamers please. I have had black...
  9. New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions: I haven't played any games in years mainly because of work and life. Used to love Halo but recently picked up my controller and popped in Halo 3 and couldn't get used to the controls and frankly...
  10. suggestion for gamer tag changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion for gamer tag changes: i just recently spend $9.99 to change my gamer tag and after doing so i realized i didn't really like part of my gamer tag so i went back to change it but little did i know i would have to pay...