Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

Discus and support Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ed.6, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Ed.6
    Ed.6 Guest

Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not.

This would benefit the community because it the xbox ui would then be "customised" in the way that the community likes it.

users could be alerted via "messages from Xbox Live" or through a new app.

:)

2. jdpup1300 Win User

Updates and features are tested thru the insider program with constant feedback it's a fairly large group compared to most beta programs but small in comparison to the whole Xbox community bit it is respective in size Xbox is like every good product looking
    to always be improving not everyone is gonna like every feature
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

I think that is a good idea to improve connectionwith community and good will. Thank you, friend.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

I doubt we will see this because of the insider program that is already in place, and if Xbox were to sit around relying on the community to make all the decisions, nothing would get done as there will always be a group of people wanting something, and another
    group not wanting that.

Also you can submit your ideas of how to improve the UI in a number of places, and Xbox do listen to the community and implement our ideas from time to time as well.
  5. Zoe S17 Win User

I have been saying for years that Insider, and non-Insider, gamers shouldn't need to go to a sub-reddit when there is LITERALLY a feature called Messages from Xbox Live. Like, major oversight or is there some actual issue with the way it's implemented
    on the backend? That being said though, I don't think a vote, or comittee, update process is viable. Not given the time constraints and current iteration of how fast Dashboards can be coded, debugged, and tested on the Insider rings.
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Well, they post in social media about the new features and that stuff, and beyond that they have the Insider Program so I think they already do. And Microsoft has a site only for ideas so if you want you can go and post your. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
Thema:

1. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates - Similar Threads - Suggestion gamers should

2. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  3. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to suggest program mods for Windows Games: Hi, How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to offer my suggestion to Microsoft. Since I have a...
  4. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.: The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete...
  5. Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite; Minecraft Logging in to all user accounts is fine but the...
  6. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  7. Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Please, add cloud save to Xbox Game Pass PC. The games files are locked and I would love to Begin playing in one PC and continue in another. submitted by /u/jivagochaves [link] [comments]
  8. Looking for more gamer friends or new game suggestions!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for more gamer friends or new game suggestions!: I've recently got back into my Xbox (360) and I'm looking for people to play with! I am an 18 y/o female and I'm not interested in horny preteens or angry psycho gamers please. I have had black...
  9. New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions: I haven't played any games in years mainly because of work and life. Used to love Halo but recently picked up my controller and popped in Halo 3 and couldn't get used to the controls and frankly...
  10. suggestion for gamer tag changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion for gamer tag changes: i just recently spend $9.99 to change my gamer tag and after doing so i realized i didn't really like part of my gamer tag so i went back to change it but little did i know i would have to pay...