Suggestion

Discus and support Suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please, add cloud save to Xbox Game Pass PC. The games files are locked and I would love to Begin playing in one PC and continue in another. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jivagochaves, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Suggestion

Please, add cloud save to Xbox Game Pass PC. The games files are locked and I would love to Begin playing in one PC and continue in another.

submitted by /u/jivagochaves
    [link] [comments]

/u/jivagochaves, Aug 30, 2019
  2. PEDROGARCIA4 Win User

Suggest

There should be a Netflix option on Snap an app on Xbox One
  3. Smore ninja Win User

suggestions

I'm going to assume that when you start going on about 'patches' you mean DLC. While I haven't seen a game that forces you to buy the DLC just to play the MP recently, that last one I can think of is Halo 3 and even then it had a mode or two where you could
    play without the content. You could mean Online passes but that is an entirely different can of worms that I don't want to touch.

With that all being said I would enjoy a price drop but I'm not going to be raising the torch and pitchfork just yet.

Hang on Wiki, wasn't the Wii crowned as the bestselling console overall?
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

Suggestion

What should be the advantage of being signed in, even if offline?!

(That would do nothing except of confusing all the people in your FL as they have no chance to see if you are on or off.)
  5. St33t Soldier Win User

Suggestion???

I used to use the binoculars with the M16 in SOCOM 2. You could line up the center of the binoculars with an enemy sniper and then pull the view back to a first person crosshair and let em have it with single-shot. Also very good for seeing in which areas
    they had the VIPs (if anyone remembers foxhunt from SOCOM 3) It would be very nice to see them included in this game. And not as an attachment. All classes should have them by default.
  6. AdamDietterick Win User

Suggestion???

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="Zehq"]

"like a vehicle scrub"...

-

THEN WHY THE @#$% ARE YOU PLAYING BATTLEFIELD!? That's what makes it unique compared to Cod! Vehicles! Sounds like Close Quarters was the map pack you were looking for then.

[/quote]

Maybe he prefers blowing them up? I know I do.

I always have a sly grin on on my face when a tank or jeep rolles over my AT Mines. Especially when it's a jihad jeep and I get a billion Anti Explosive ribbons.

[/quote][quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="Zehq"]

"like a vehicle scrub"...

-

THEN WHY THE @#$% ARE YOU PLAYING BATTLEFIELD!? That's what makes it unique compared to Cod! Vehicles! Sounds like Close Quarters was the map pack you were looking for then.

[/quote]

Maybe he prefers blowing them up? I know I do.

I always have a sly grin on on my face when a tank or jeep rolles over my AT Mines. Especially when it's a jihad jeep and I get a billion Anti Explosive ribbons.

[/quote]

I know I enjoy that too. I actually had a good time playing on an UXF East Coast server last night. There was some good battles going on last night, including a game on

Caspian Border
Thema:

Suggestion

1. Suggestion - Similar Threads - Suggestion

2. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  3. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to suggest program mods for Windows Games: Hi, How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to offer my suggestion to Microsoft. Since I have a...
  4. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.: The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete...
  5. Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite; Minecraft Logging in to all user accounts is fine but the...
  6. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  7. New dash Suggestions !! :D

in XboX Insiders
    New dash Suggestions !! :D: [IMG] Hi there, First Reddit post :D Some may remember that name from some suggestions post for the dash with mockups that took way too much of my time on the xbox forum. Since I quite like...
  8. Xbox mobile app suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app suggestion: Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting...
  9. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates: Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not. This would benefit the community because it the...
  10. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...