Summer Spotlight Code not received

Discus and support Summer Spotlight Code not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought multiple games in the summer spotlight promotion and reached the 50€ limit but never received the 10€ code for it. Did I miss... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PadingtonXXL, Oct 15, 2020.

1. PadingtonXXL
    PadingtonXXL Guest

Hello,

I have bought multiple games in the summer spotlight promotion and reached the 50€ limit but never received the 10€ code for it.

Did I miss something in the rules?

I am from germany / bought games for over 50€ / no single pirchase was over 50€

Thanks for any hints

:)

PadingtonXXL, Oct 15, 2020
  2. RomanBishop Win User

summer spotlight cashback not received

Do you have a link to this list of games? Was it an official list from Microsoft? When I called into support, the guy I talked to said that since I purchased Othercide and Liquid Sunshine, I DID qualify. But then the call got cut off a few minutes later,
    of course.

Well after doing some digging I've found a list that says what games do and dont count for the cashback.

Othercide apparently does not qualify yet it does count for the 5000 reward points...

How can they advertise all these games under the same section and then say only select games count. How can I have spent £50 for the punch card but not qualify for the code as well? How else are we supposed to keep track because it doesn't tell you otherwise
    that you met the criteria until its too late.
  3. Momiji-[xboxvenue] Win User

Same here, I have still not received mine and so have filled the help form out on the rewards website so will have to wait and see.
    Well after doing some digging I've found a list that says what games do and dont count for the cashback.

Othercide apparently does not qualify yet it does count for the 5000 reward points...

How can they advertise all these games under the same section and then say only select games count. How can I have spent £50 for the punch card but not qualify for the code as well? How else are we supposed to keep track because it doesn't tell you otherwise
    that you met the criteria until its too late.
  4. Momiji-[xboxvenue] Win User

Well its now 8pm on the 15th and still nothing, I purchased othercide and samurai jack so I should have received something by now. Can't see the T&C as the promotion has been and gone so would like to know why I haven't received anything.
  5. BadgerWolfman Win User

Same here, I have still not received mine and so have filled the help form out on the rewards website so will have to wait and see.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, the credits will be sent out through September 15. So there's still time to receive them.
Thema:

1. Summer Spotlight Code not received - Similar Threads - Summer Spotlight Code

2. Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward: It's been nearly a month since the summer spotlight promotion that xbox/microsoft rewards ran. I've been going back and forth with rewards support to determine why I never received the $10 gift...
  3. summer spotlight gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    summer spotlight gift card: Hello During the summer spotlight event, I spent more than enough on qualifying titles to earn the £8 gift card, but have not received it yet. The only pages pertaining to the event now have no...
  4. Summer Spotlight gift card offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Summer Spotlight gift card offer: I completed the punchard for the Summer Spotlight Sale deal (spend so much in the sale and complete the card) and got the reward points for it. But the offer also included a $10 gift card for Game...
  5. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  6. summer spotlight cashback not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    summer spotlight cashback not received: Hi, I purchased enough content to complete the punch card and while I have received the reward points I havent received the £8 credit. Any reason why? c4aa155a-4e61-4d6d-8618-f111cc619452
  7. Missing Gift $10 card from Summer Spotlight promotion for Ultimate Subscriber

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gift $10 card from Summer Spotlight promotion for Ultimate Subscriber: SRX1507224252ID - Service Request # Ruiji from Rewards Customer Support requested that I reach out to you to aid in this matter as the $10 gift card for the Summer Spotlight promotion is missing...
  8. Purchased more than $50 of Summer Spotlight Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased more than $50 of Summer Spotlight Games: I purchased Ooblets, Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection and Boomerang Fu in the Summer Spotlight section of the Xbox Store. My status on the Summer Spotlight punch card only shows $38 of $50. I...
  9. Summer Spotlight question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Summer Spotlight question: If I buy the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE edition, will it still count for the Summer Spotlight? I want to take advantage of the reward punch card for the Summer Spotlight but this is one...
  10. Summer spotlight 2020 point not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Summer spotlight 2020 point not given: Bought two games one was 39.99 the outher was 11.99 and it's stuck at 39 67cb8395-dca4-4d7e-ae7d-f74886f7b684