Summer Spotlight Promotion

Discus and support Summer Spotlight Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently bought Remnant from the ashes on the Summer spotlight sale. I was wondering why I didnt get credit for it to go towards my rewards program?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Martikai, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Martikai
    Martikai Guest

I recently bought Remnant from the ashes on the Summer spotlight sale. I was wondering why I didnt get credit for it to go towards my rewards program?

:)

Martikai, Sep 3, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

You need to spend $60 AU (it may differ depending on your region) on the spotlight games and Remnant: From the Ashes is only $39.99 AU.

It should show your progress on the
    Winter Spotlight punch card page
    , just make sure that you are logged in with the account that you used to purchase the title. It may also take a little while for the progress to show up.
  3. IRB Win User

It can take up to 72 hours I believe before it registers in the app. Also, some of the artists need to be activated before making purchases, worth checking that this is not the case, otherwise wait a few days to see if it registers.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Rewards- winter spotlight

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Rewards- winter spotlight

Hi Talleeperson,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In relation to the game Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    being on sale, it (and its other versions) is at current a new release that has been placed on our

Summer Spotlight promotional page
    and has not been listed as being on sale via the Xbox website. It will perhaps in the future be listed as being available at a sale price, but is currently listed as being at regular price but is spotlighted as a game.
    Games listed as being on sale would be designated with the "on sale" designation next to the title.

I hope that this information helps out.
Thema:

1. Summer Spotlight Promotion - Similar Threads - Summer Spotlight Promotion

2. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue: The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37....
  3. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft points for summer spotlight: I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me? The games I buy are BRAWLOUT and STRANGE...
  4. summer spotlight points

in XBoX Rewards
    summer spotlight points: I preordered shenmue HD on 8-8-18 and its not showing any points for it, It released on 8-21-18. 1c90de92-b38c-40bd-8df4-ad65be5cd7a5
  5. Haven't received my 4000 credits from the Summer Spotlight yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my 4000 credits from the Summer Spotlight yet: Hi! During the Summer Spotlight promotion I ordered Mega Man Legacy Collection 2, Tacoma and pre-ordered Cuphead but I haven't received my 4000 reward credits yet. Is this normal?...
  6. Not receiving rewards credits for Summer Spotlight

in XBoX Rewards
    Not receiving rewards credits for Summer Spotlight: Hi, I purchased two qualifying $20 games, Mega Man Legacy Collection Vol. 2 and Sonic Mania, which add up to a total of $40, yet I did not receive the 4,000 rewards credits. MMLCV2 was purchased...
  7. Missing Credits For Completing Summer Spotlight Promotion 2017

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Credits For Completing Summer Spotlight Promotion 2017: To Whom It May Concern, The Summer Spotlight Digital Games promotion 2017 states that one must spend at least $40 in games from July 24-sept 4 to earn 4000 reward points. I have spent $47.99 in...
  8. Summer Spotlight - Points Status?

in XBoX Rewards
    Summer Spotlight - Points Status?: Hello, I had a quick question about my Rewards credits. During the Summer Spotlight promotion, I purchased Sonic Mania and the Life is Strange: Before the Storm deluxe edition (total before tax...
  9. Not recieved points for game in summer spotlight

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not recieved points for game in summer spotlight: I have not recieved the points for buy a game in the summer spotlight the game is called Shining resonance refrain. Contact microsoft support told to post here for ambassador to help...
  10. Missing Credits From Summer Spotlight 2017 Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Credits From Summer Spotlight 2017 Promotion: To Whom It May Concern, The Summer Spotlight Digital Games promotion 2017 states that one must spend at least $40 in games from July 24-sept 4 to earn 4000 reward points. I have spent $47.99 in...