Summer ultimate sale is here!

Discus and support Summer ultimate sale is here! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ohh gonna Snag Rage 2 I heard it was kinda meh but the combat was really good I've been waiting for the price to dip.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KaitoCam, Jul 18, 2019.

1. KaitoCam
    KaitoCam Guest

Ohh gonna Snag Rage 2 I heard it was kinda meh but the combat was really good I've been waiting for the price to dip.

:)

KaitoCam, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

I think the sell has several popular game series but I'm at a point that I have everything I want in my collection between what I've purchased previously and game pass ultimate. So, I just don't see the need to pick anything up. I've already have an enormous
    backlog of games I'd like to get through and only a couple games are on the horizon right now that I would even consider pre-ordering.

I just hope I can get through most of the games I really want to play before any of them disappear from game pass!
  3. Tomesso Win User

I think I may pick up Rage 2.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Nice deals too bad I own almost all of the games already 🤩
  5. choppyseize Win User

Rage 2 and DMC 5 locked and loaded. I bought Trials Rising awhile ago and forgot to play it. I really need to play that since the beta was awesome.
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

I’m excited to get home after work and see what’s on sale, before absolutely rinsing my wallet of money
Thema:

1. Summer ultimate sale is here! - Similar Threads - Summer ultimate sale

2. Jeux à la une de l été [Translation-Games in the summer]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jeux à la une de l été [Translation-Games in the summer]: Bonjour. J ai acheter 3 jeux suite l offre mais un seul est comptabiliser, ce qui fait 14 euros sur 35euris, les 2 autres qui sont train sim world 2020 et PC building simu, n'ont pas était compter...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue: The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37....
  4. Games for the summer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for the summer: I plan to play gears of war 4, as soon the 5 comes out ebfcbb93-3bfe-468e-98eb-18c200d7da9f
  5. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...: Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason, ui stuff cause I’m a big UI guy, tried to...
  6. Summer Must Haves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Summer Must Haves: the saga gears I'm playing all the games to be ready for 5 49554352-dbde-4d37-b03b-581a2572179c
  7. Microsoft summer sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft summer sale?: Anybody, is E3 sale Microsoft summer sale or will there be another one later in summer? Anybody knows? c6cfcdc6-67f2-4b4a-b3b7-3cff9975abac
  8. Anyone have details on the Xbox Summer Sale?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone have details on the Xbox Summer Sale?: I *believe* we usually see a "Summer of Xbox" sale with deep discounts on digital games... right?!?! Does anyone know if we are/aren't going to see one for Summer 2019? Surprised that we haven't...
  9. Guys the summer is approaching!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys the summer is approaching!: How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play? I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach e2794bff-6090-4314-aab6-f8f7c5d4c945
  10. Xbox Live Ultimate Summer Sale - The Evil Within

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ultimate Summer Sale - The Evil Within: Please include The Evil Within on the Ultimate Sale. c8cabff8-82b8-419b-bde0-e8d3b85f6328