Sunset Overdrive $10 XBOX Live Gift Card

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive $10 XBOX Live Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Pre-ordered Sunset Overdrive from the Microsoft Store and never received my $10 gift card. It's been nearly 3 weeks, 11 days past the "10 day" e-mail... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MrStealY0G1RL, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Sunset Overdrive $10 XBOX Live Gift Card

Pre-ordered Sunset Overdrive from the Microsoft Store and never received my $10 gift card. It's been nearly 3 weeks, 11 days past the "10 day" e-mail window. Received e-mails regarding DLC but no gift card code.

:)

MrStealY0G1RL, Nov 14, 2014
  2. Sonic809
    Sonic809 Guest
    Sunset Overdrive Pre Order $10 Xbox Gift Card Not Send

Hey guys for some reason I have not received the promotion of the $10 Xbox gift card for pre ordering Sunset Overdrive through the Microsoftstore.com. Is there anything I can do to receive it some other way? I tried calling Xbox and they told me to post
    here on the Xbox forums. Help anyone

Sonic809, Nov 14, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Nov 14, 2014
  4. JETLIAN
    JETLIAN Guest

If your a rewards member it should show 15000 points pending right now! if not a rewards member contact a rep. My points for Sunset just got added yesterday

JETLIAN, Nov 14, 2014
  5. JETLIAN Win User

If your a rewards member it should show 15000 points pending right now! if not a rewards member contact a rep. My points for Sunset just got added yesterday
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Sunset Overdrive windows Ms

Hiya James,

Thank you for contacting forum support.

Sunset Overdrive is now available on Windows 10 and Steam, so here is a few things you should know about!

• This game is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game. Users who purchased the game on Xbox One will need to purchase the Windows 10 version as well if they wish to play on Windows.
    • This game is not a part of Game Pass on Windows 10. It will remain in the Xbox One Game Pass library but that access will not extend to the Windows 10 platform for Game Pass subscribers.
    • Sunset Overdrive will not have online multiplayer on Windows 10
    • Sunset Overdrive will only be available via Game Pass on Xbox One and will not be available through Game Pass on Windows 10.
    • The Windows 10 version of Sunset Overdrive will not have online multiplayer features.
    • There is no subscription required to play on Windows 10.
    • As this game is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, the game saves will not transfer from the Windows 10 platform to the Xbox One platform.
    Feel free to check out the support links for more information:

(Sunset Overdrive Info)

(Sunset Overdrive FAQ)

(Insomniac Sunset Overdrive Info Page)

(Game Launch Known Issues Post)

Hope this helps and Happy gaming!
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive Goodies!

8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

9. R1CH5TER Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

Thema:

1. Sunset Overdrive $10 XBOX Live Gift Card - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive $10

2. Sunset Overdrive not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive not working on PC: I have gamepass on PC and I downloaded sunset overdrive as i heard great things about it, however when i click on Play as it takes me to the loading screen but returns to the same screen anybody...
  3. Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found): Hi, I just purchased the game on steam and first it said I was missing some dll files: mfreadwrite.dll mfplat.dll evr.dll mf.dll I downloaded them and then tried to launch the game from the...
  4. Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...
  5. Sunset Overdrive from Game Pass is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive from Game Pass is not working: The problem is that every time I start up Sunset Overdrive the game loads perfectly then when I click start it loads and sends me back to the menu with no error. I have reinstalled the game around...
  6. Sunset Overdrive remains in the menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive remains in the menu: I can't play because when I press start, the saving screen appear and then the game come back to the start menu. 519f0a2e-1f4d-46cd-988c-2cbc97dce4e0
  7. Sunset Overdrive save issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive save issues: I was playing Suntet Overdrive on windows, I saved and left, when I came back there was no save. I was about 15 hours, I wonder if there is any way to return this save?...
  8. Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...
  9. Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...: Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal. Alguém é capaz de ajudar a resolver este problema?...
  10. Sunset Overdrive Pre Order $10 Xbox Gift Card Not Send

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Pre Order $10 Xbox Gift Card Not Send: Hey guys for some reason I have not received the promotion of the $10 Xbox gift card for pre ordering Sunset Overdrive through the Microsoftstore.com. Is there anything I can do to receive it some...