Sunset Overdrive - 810 Collectibles Collected and no Achievements!

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive - 810 Collectibles Collected and no Achievements! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed my collectible achievements off-line last week while I had no Internet. The in game counters are complete and I have received the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bodom78, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Bodom78
    Bodom78 Guest

I completed my collectible achievements off-line last week while I had no Internet.

The in game counters are complete and I have received the accessories for completing them.

The achievement counters are stuck on where they were prior to me losing my Internet.

How can I sync my game with the Achievements service? so frustrating to play for so long and not have the achievements unlock.

These are the ones I have done but have not unlocked.

* Find all 20 secret sightseeing locations in Sunset City.

* Collect all 40 Smartphones.

* Collect all 150 shoes hanging from wires.

* Destroy all 150 Fizzco security cameras.

* Collect all 150 scraps of toilet paper.

* Collect all 150 Fizzie balloons.

* Collect all 150 Overcharge hologram signs.

:)

Bodom78, Dec 22, 2014
  2. KE11ER1388
    KE11ER1388 Guest
    810 Collectibles Collected and no Achievements!

Collected everything in the game and the only one that didn't click was the shoes...Will this fix itself or am I boned on that achievement?

KE11ER1388, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Bodom78
    Bodom78 Guest

I completed my collectible achievements off-line last week while I had no Internet.

The in game counters are complete and I have received the accessories for completing them.

The achievement counters are stuck on where they were prior to me losing my Internet.

How can I sync my game with the Achievements service? so frustrating to play for so long and not have the achievements unlock.

You think MS would have sorted this out and made the system better but it's gone the opposite way.

These are the ones I have done but have not unlocked.

* Find all 20 secret sightseeing locations in Sunset City.

* Collect all 40 Smartphones.

* Collect all 150 shoes hanging from wires.

* Destroy all 150 Fizzco security cameras.

* Collect all 150 scraps of toilet paper.

* Collect all 150 Fizzie balloons.

* Collect all 150 Overcharge hologram signs.

Bodom78, Dec 22, 2014
  4. TranzTeKk-8FA4B280-5 Win User

Which Exclusive Games are YOU Excited for???

I'm excited mostly for Sunset Overdrive and Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

Which Exclusive Games are YOU Excited for???

Halo the master chief collection

Ori and the blind forest

Sunset overdrive
  6. KE11ER1388 Win User

Collected everything in the game and the only one that didn't click was the shoes...Will this fix itself or am I boned on that achievement?
  7. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

I was watching a movie on Netflix the other night when an achievement unlocked. I thoght "What the heck was that for?" Turned out to be a Sunset Overdrive achievement and I'd not played for 2 days??

Achievements need fixed before they start adding new UI features,

On other note anyone know how to stop Sunset Overdrive recording clips like every 5 minutes
  8. Bodom78 Win User

Mine still have not unlocked, I think that's pretty much it for any chance of them unlocking.
Thema:

1. Sunset Overdrive - 810 Collectibles Collected and no Achievements! - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive 810

2. Sunset Overdrive stuck in menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive stuck in menu: Hello guys, I just bought the Xbox game pass for PC and installed the game Sunset Overdrive. The game starts perfectly fine but when i want to start playing i dont get past the loading screen....
  3. sunset overdrive

in XBoX on Windows
    sunset overdrive: whenever i load sunset overdrive it would stay as a blank screen so i had to close it but it now goes onto a menu where i can press play as jinjaninja05 but when i click this it just shows a...
  4. Sunset overdrive - stuck in main menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive - stuck in main menu: i have problem with Sunset Overdrive from game pass, the game loads up fine, i can even change settings, but when i press play the game just goes back into main menu, over and over again....
  5. Sunset overdrive menu loop on gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive menu loop on gamepass: I was trying to play sunset overdrive but when I click play, it loads then sends me back to a menu f9747e30-3b7d-4bd4-bd12-1472efc69e97
  6. Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start...: Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal. Já tentei desligar o anti virus antes de jogar, desinstalar...
  7. Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) nie działa. [Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) does not work.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) nie działa. [Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) does not work.]: Po uruchomieniu gry wszystko jest tak jak powinno być, lecz gdy w głównym menu kliknę opcję "Graj jako life88853" ta po krótkim ekranie ładowania wraca mnie do tego samego głównego ekranu...
  8. Sunset Overdrive Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive Save: eu comprei o game pass ultimate e vi que tinha sunset overdrive , então baixei e joguei , acho que joguei por umas 10 a 15 horas , e durante esse tempo todo eu estava conectado com minha conta...
  9. Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...: I am unable to get my saves to upload to the cloud. I first noticed this when attempting to play the game on one of my other household gaming PC's. Only New Game is presented when selecting my...
  10. Sunset Overdrive (Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass version) PC fails to create save/menu loop bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive (Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass version) PC fails to create save/menu loop bug: Trying to play Sunset Overdrive via Xbox Game Pass for PC has resulted in not being able to actually start the game. The menu loads and all, but regardless of what I do, as soon as I click "play",...