Sunset Overdrive DLC not downloading.

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive DLC not downloading. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have purchased the Sunset Overdrive (SO from here on) season pass and the first DLC, The Mystery of Mooil Rig, is not downloading. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VaroutSP, Dec 27, 2014.

1. VaroutSP
    VaroutSP Guest

Hi all,

I have purchased the Sunset Overdrive (SO from here on) season pass and the first DLC,
    The Mystery of Mooil Rig, is not downloading. It is available for me to purchase through the Xbox.com website, however when I check the SO market place from my XB1, it doesn't show. The season pass weapon pack has been downloaded.

I am based in New Zealand.

The DLC was suppose to be available on the 23rd of December.

Has anyone else encountered any issues with SO and its DLC?

Cheers

:)

VaroutSP, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Sunset Overdrive help please.

I redeemed the Sunset Overdrive vanity bundle dlc

LesserWarrior, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Quickstuh
    Quickstuh Guest
    Sunset overdrive xbox one console shooting the basic xbox one $399 owners in the foot!?

This is a break down of the price's in total

xbox one basic console : $399

sunset overdrive : $60

total price : $458

preorderd console : $399

including sunset overdrive and extra dlc.

Quickstuh, Dec 27, 2014
  4. VaroutSP
    VaroutSP Guest

I spent a good while on chat with an Xbox Live representative who seemed as baffled as I was.

I do not own the Deluxe Edition, and it seems as though the DLC was only available for those that own the Deluxe Edition.

It was available there to download for me. I hit install and it started doing its thing.

VaroutSP, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Zero Divided Win User

Holiday Gaming

most likely be playing the new DLC on Sunset Overdrive.
  6. Quickstuh Win User

Sunset overdrive xbox one console shooting the basic xbox one $399 owners in the foot!?

This is a break down of the price's in total

xbox one basic console : $399

sunset overdrive : $60

total price : $458

preorderd console : $399

including sunset overdrive and extra dlc.
  7. onyxishere Win User

I can not download the game

Did you scratch the entire scratch area on the card? The Sunset Overdrive bundle has two download codes on the same card. One for the full game and one for the DLC.
  8. VaroutSP Win User

I spent a good while on chat with an Xbox Live representative who seemed as baffled as I was.

I do not own the Deluxe Edition, and it seems as though the DLC was only available for those that own the Deluxe Edition.

It was available there to download for me. I hit install and it started doing its thing.
  9. Moo Moo Dairy Win User

Xbox message with code expired. Any way to retrieve?

Sorry, I meant the same situation, not the same code.

My code was for the Sunset Overdrive Vanity Pack DLC
Thema:

1. Sunset Overdrive DLC not downloading. - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive DLC

2. Sunset Overdrive Pre-Order Bonus DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sunset Overdrive Pre-Order Bonus DLC: Was doing some research on Sunset overdrive and came across some information that XBL/Microsoft previously gave out codes for all of the previous Pre-Order bonuses, that are now unattainable. I...
  3. Sunset Overdrive: November DLC Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sunset Overdrive: November DLC Pack: Hello I am wondering if there is any way to retrieve a missing rewards pack sent out in November for Sunset Overdrive. 026f32f6-e40c-4f2f-958b-9a8fd6962d33
  4. Sunset Overdrive DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive DLC: I purchased this yesterday. How to i access it in game. Cannot find any new missions..... e86f1734-c814-4a03-a8bb-8e6e36b872ce
  5. Sunset Overdrive Fizzy Loyalty Package DLC not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Fizzy Loyalty Package DLC not working.: Recently, I got a code from Xbox via XBL about Sunset Overdrive. I've tried to redeem the code on the 360 since I was online on there at the time & it didn't work. Since it was new I was going to...
  6. deleted code for sunset overdrive dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    deleted code for sunset overdrive dlc: I deleted the code for the free vanity bundle dlc that I received last fri and wanted to know if there is a way to get a new one? 7de6353a-4058-4e6d-a319-24c04221cbe4
  7. Sunset Overdrive bonus DLC codes (Granny's Revenge costume/Rock N' Hop' ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive bonus DLC codes (Granny's Revenge costume/Rock N' Hop' ...: Hi there! As the subject suggests, really - I got free DLC codes for Sunset Overdrive (the 'Granny's Revenge' costume from the Twitter promotion, and the 'Rock N' Hop' headphones from the...
  8. Sunset Overdrive DLC Error Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive DLC Error Code: I've tried to redeem my Hangover DLC and keep getting an error during redemption. The error code is 50746AB4-7781-40F0-AD5F-7583362264A6. Please help. e85f929a-abd7-4c63-941c-439beb6830e2
  9. Sunset Overdrive DotRotFM DLC Announced!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sunset Overdrive DotRotFM DLC Announced!: Another DLC is coming and you can believe I'm excited! [MEDIA] e126c117-22ab-4898-a6ef-8506f2c00da6
  10. Ntsc-J version of Sunset Overdrive .. DLC?..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ntsc-J version of Sunset Overdrive .. DLC?..: Hi I'm new here and I have a small question is the version of Sunset overdrive NTSC-J or asian version region free? or region locked cause the only version of sunset overdrive that I can buy is...