Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...

Discus and support Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal. Alguém é capaz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lucas_Freixieiro, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...

Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal.

Alguém é capaz de ajudar a resolver este problema?

[Translate by Mod]

I have played some games of the game pass for PC, however, Sunset Overdrive starts, but when clicking to play it goes back to the main menu.

Can someone help solve this problem?

:)

Lucas_Freixieiro, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox beta pc

Hello Lucas_Freixieiro!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

If your game won't start (when you launch it, you don’t get past the game loading screen), keeps freezing (becomes unresponsive, often with a frozen image on the screen), or crashes (quits unexpectedly back to the desktop), you may
    need to troubleshoot problems with your device.

For help with these problems, see
    Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

4. R1CH5TER Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

5. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start Xbox beta PC]

Try to do that:

-Go to the Microsoft Store

-Set Offline Permissions to ON

-Reset the game

-Disconnect your computer from the Internet

-Start the game offline

-Play for a bit until you start creating local saves

-Then you can plug your internet back.

WARNING: If you already started the game, you WILL lose your save file. But so far, this is the only way to fix the 0% Sync.
Thema:

Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...

1. Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox... - Similar Threads - Sunset overdrive não

2. Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start...: Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal. Já tentei desligar o anti virus antes de jogar, desinstalar...
  3. Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) nie działa. [Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) does not work.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) nie działa. [Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) does not work.]: Po uruchomieniu gry wszystko jest tak jak powinno być, lecz gdy w głównym menu kliknę opcję "Graj jako life88853" ta po krótkim ekranie ładowania wraca mnie do tego samego głównego ekranu...
  4. Sunset Overdrive Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive Save: eu comprei o game pass ultimate e vi que tinha sunset overdrive , então baixei e joguei , acho que joguei por umas 10 a 15 horas , e durante esse tempo todo eu estava conectado com minha conta...
  5. Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...: I am unable to get my saves to upload to the cloud. I first noticed this when attempting to play the game on one of my other household gaming PC's. Only New Game is presented when selecting my...
  6. Sunset Overdrive (Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass version) PC fails to create save/menu loop bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive (Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass version) PC fails to create save/menu loop bug: Trying to play Sunset Overdrive via Xbox Game Pass for PC has resulted in not being able to actually start the game. The menu loads and all, but regardless of what I do, as soon as I click "play",...
  7. Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass): Hello, I want to play Sunset Overdrive via Xbox Game Pass on my PC. I can launch the game but as soon as I try to start the campaign, the autosave screen appears and after that, it brings me back...
  8. Sunset Overdrive not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive not working on PC: I have gamepass on PC and I downloaded sunset overdrive as i heard great things about it, however when i click on Play as it takes me to the loading screen but returns to the same screen anybody...
  9. Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive error (Entry Point Not Found): Hi, I just purchased the game on steam and first it said I was missing some dll files: mfreadwrite.dll mfplat.dll evr.dll mf.dll I downloaded them and then tried to launch the game from the...
  10. Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...