Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...

Discus and support Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal. Alguém é capaz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lucas_Freixieiro, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...

Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal.

Alguém é capaz de ajudar a resolver este problema?

[Translate by Mod]

I have played some games of the game pass for PC, however, Sunset Overdrive starts, but when clicking to play it goes back to the main menu.

Can someone help solve this problem?

:)

Lucas_Freixieiro, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox beta pc

Hello Lucas_Freixieiro!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

If your game won't start (when you launch it, you don’t get past the game loading screen), keeps freezing (becomes unresponsive, often with a frozen image on the screen), or crashes (quits unexpectedly back to the desktop), you may
    need to troubleshoot problems with your device.

For help with these problems, see
    Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

4. R1CH5TER Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

5. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

6. CRUZZifer Win User

White Xbox One

Thema:

Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...

1. Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox... - Similar Threads - Sunset overdrive não

2. Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...
  3. Sunset Overdrive language options

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive language options: I bought the game pass for PC and installed sunset overdrive, unfortunately for me the game came with the portuguese dub and menus, how can I change for english? 9256d5e6-1d0d-46a4-b472-4e7876318f5d
  4. I don't know how to save at the cloud my save file of sunset overdrive from pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't know how to save at the cloud my save file of sunset overdrive from pc: I don't know how to save at the cloud my save file of sunset overdrive from pc cf45ebeb-b5b6-4e24-ad34-75b54961fda0
  5. sunset overdrive wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    sunset overdrive wont start: i can get into the start screen for sunset overdrive but when i hit the button "play as " it shows me the "this is the autosave icon" screen then it takes me back to the start screen, anybody know...
  6. sunset overdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sunset overdrive: i got sunset overdrive and its been installing in game for like 2 or 3 hours and i just wont stop. do i have to like get a new disk or like is there anything i can do, or do i just let it sit....
  7. Sunset Overdrive not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive not working: [img] After a very long time of not playing sunset overdrive I decided to download it again and give it another try. After loading the game and choosing my profile I’m immediately met with the...
  8. Sunset overdrive competative

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive competative: Does the game have any online crossplay from the windows 10 store with co-op competitive matchmaking steam community has reported no from there published version of the game. But im hoping that...
  9. Sunset Overdrive windows Ms

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive windows Ms: So, sunset overdrive was released to the Microsoft store on windows Pc's yet they expect people to buy the game a second time even when there policy was clear that games you own carry over to Pc...
  10. Sunset Overdrive Enhanced & Sequel Please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Enhanced & Sequel Please!: Sunset is probably my favorite Xbox One exclusive (Quantum Break a close 2nd) so I would love to see a Enhanced version for the Scorpio. It's disappointing that MS seems to have forgotten all...