Sunset Overdrive Pre Order $10 Xbox Gift Card Not Send

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive Pre Order $10 Xbox Gift Card Not Send in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys for some reason I have not received the promotion of the $10 Xbox gift card for pre ordering Sunset Overdrive through the Microsoftstore.com.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sonic809, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Sonic809
    Sonic809 Guest

Hey guys for some reason I have not received the promotion of the $10 Xbox gift card for pre ordering Sunset Overdrive through the Microsoftstore.com. Is there anything I can do to receive it some other way? I tried calling Xbox and they told me to post
    here on the Xbox forums. Help anyone

:)

Sonic809, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Sunset Overdrive $10 XBOX Live Gift Card

Pre-ordered Sunset Overdrive from the Microsoft Store and never received my $10 gift card. It's been nearly 3 weeks, 11 days past the "10 day" e-mail window. Received e-mails regarding DLC but no gift card code.

MrStealY0G1RL, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Crinz
    Crinz Guest
    Digital games more expensive than physical games?!?

I just hate how I can pre-order madden 15 on the MS store and it comes with a $10 gift card, but if I pre-order it through my xbox one its the same price without the gift card. Pre-orders should just be $49.99 then without the GC

Crinz, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Gamescom 2014

I couldn't resist and pre-ordered the white Xbox One with Sunset Overdrive :)
  5. khmai924 Win User

XBL is the Premier Online Gaming Community, then why...

I agree, that pre ordering and pre loading needs to happen sooner than Sunset Overdrive.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Is there going to be any "Xbox One Edition" games ?

I pre-ordered Sunset Overdrive and it's SKU is "Day One Edition". So yes.
  7. Crinz Win User

Digital games more expensive than physical games?!?

I just hate how I can pre-order madden 15 on the MS store and it comes with a $10 gift card, but if I pre-order it through my xbox one its the same price without the gift card. Pre-orders should just be $49.99 then without the GC
  8. FullHornet Win User

Preordered Sunset Bundle & it shipped (Missed Nov 2nd $50 off deal?) =[

Yeah everywhere where I live has not been allowed to take anymore pre orders of the Sunset Overdrive bundles for a couple of days now.
Thema:

1. Sunset Overdrive Pre Order $10 Xbox Gift Card Not Send - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive Pre

2. Sunset Overdrive stuck in menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive stuck in menu: Hello guys, I just bought the Xbox game pass for PC and installed the game Sunset Overdrive. The game starts perfectly fine but when i want to start playing i dont get past the loading screen....
  3. sunset overdrive

in XBoX on Windows
    sunset overdrive: whenever i load sunset overdrive it would stay as a blank screen so i had to close it but it now goes onto a menu where i can press play as jinjaninja05 but when i click this it just shows a...
  4. Sunset overdrive - stuck in main menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive - stuck in main menu: i have problem with Sunset Overdrive from game pass, the game loads up fine, i can even change settings, but when i press play the game just goes back into main menu, over and over again....
  5. Sunset overdrive menu loop on gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive menu loop on gamepass: I was trying to play sunset overdrive but when I click play, it loads then sends me back to a menu f9747e30-3b7d-4bd4-bd12-1472efc69e97
  6. Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start...: Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal. Já tentei desligar o anti virus antes de jogar, desinstalar...
  7. Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) nie działa. [Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) does not work.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) nie działa. [Sunset Overdrive (Game Pass PC) does not work.]: Po uruchomieniu gry wszystko jest tak jak powinno być, lecz gdy w głównym menu kliknę opcję "Graj jako life88853" ta po krótkim ekranie ładowania wraca mnie do tego samego głównego ekranu...
  8. Sunset Overdrive Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive Save: eu comprei o game pass ultimate e vi que tinha sunset overdrive , então baixei e joguei , acho que joguei por umas 10 a 15 horas , e durante esse tempo todo eu estava conectado com minha conta...
  9. Sunset Overdrive Pre-Order Bonus DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sunset Overdrive Pre-Order Bonus DLC: Was doing some research on Sunset overdrive and came across some information that XBL/Microsoft previously gave out codes for all of the previous Pre-Order bonuses, that are now unattainable. I...
  10. Microsoft Store.com Sunset Overdrive Pre-order DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store.com Sunset Overdrive Pre-order DLC: I preordered my copy of Sunset Overdrive through Microsoft Store.com. The game was delivered UPS today, but there was no codes for the pre-order DLC in my package. Was this sent via email? What am...