Sunset Overdrive warning

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive warning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got the xbox gaming pass and downloaded Sunset overdrive recently. Everytime I open the game it allows me to play for 2-4 mins max until this pops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rauxil, Aug 15, 2022.

1. rauxil
    rauxil Guest

Sunset Overdrive warning

So I got the xbox gaming pass and downloaded Sunset overdrive recently. Everytime I open the game it allows me to play for 2-4 mins max until this pops up. “Warning: A running process may be interfering with the correct operation of Sunset Overdrive. This may be caused by anti-virus software, malware, game overlays, or other active processes on your PC.” I only saw 2 pages that shows how to fix this and I have disabled my overlays and also tried whitelisting it on my AV but it still does the same thing. Anybody know how to fix this?

:)

rauxil, Aug 15, 2022
  2. rauxil Win User

Sunset Overdrive warning

This is on windows 11 and only appears for Sunset Overdrive. I did turn off my av for this and didnt work. I also tried your method but the message still popped up
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sunset Overdrive warning

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rauxil

Please answer the following questions to understand a bit more your problem:

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Is this message appearing only for Sunset overdrive?
    If you try stopping AV services momentarily, the issue persists or not?

In the meantime please do this:

Open Task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there

Restart your PC and give it a new try
  4. ravary212 Win User

Music

Undertale and sunset overdrive , undertale: sans song and on sunset overdrive: different answer
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

Thema:

Sunset Overdrive warning

1. Sunset Overdrive warning - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive warning

2. Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive "Cloud Save": It is claimed that Sunset Overdrive support cloud saving, but in fact it is not for me, I played the game on my pc (Xbox App) for a long time (e.g. finished 60% of the game), then loaded it up on...
  3. Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive achievements not unlocking: Hi. I've been playing Sunset Overdrive on my Xbox One, and late in the game i started achievement hunting, howevwe, there's several achicements whose criteria i've already met, that are not...
  4. Lost all game progress in Sunset Overdrive on PC after reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all game progress in Sunset Overdrive on PC after reinstalling: I was connected to the internet, have the achievements etc., but after reinstalling the game, it says that there are no previous file saves. I can't get back to my character??? Please help or send...
  5. Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass: I've seen a lot of these questions and they always end up in the same spot with "Update your drivers, reinstall, restart, etc." and they end up dead with no solution. I've tried all of those...
  6. Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive "Installation Stopped" error 2 weeks later: Hi all, just under 2 weeks ago I posted a question about an error i have been recieving for about 2 weeks now while trying to install Sunset Overdrive on my XSX. It is the only game I have been...
  7. Sunset overdrive not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive not working: So I just decided to download Sunset overdrive because it looked cool and waited until today blah, blah blah, but when I launched it I was greeted with a message saying suggested specifications...
  8. sunset overdrive wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sunset overdrive wont work: I've tried reinstalling restating through settings even turn my computer off and on again but sunset over drive dosnt take me past the main menu why is this and could I get some help please thank...
  9. I recently installed Sunset Overdrive onto my PC through Xbox but I can't get pass the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently installed Sunset Overdrive onto my PC through Xbox but I can't get pass the...: Every time I click [Play as (username)], it takes me to the loading screen and right back to the title screen. I have no clue what to do. fd66f86c-d675-427c-a7c9-a4cd74d5708b
  10. Sunset Overdrive: Chaos Squad still working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive: Chaos Squad still working?: Hi there, I've been trying to play Chaos Squad in Sunset Overdrive and all I get is a message telling me there was an error in the matchmaking or that there aren't any games available... Are the...