Sunset Overdrive - Where's my Season Pass?

Discus and support Sunset Overdrive - Where's my Season Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two days ago I bought Deluxe Edition of Sunset Overdrive on the Xbox Store (digital download). That day I downloaded 8 items within the pack: 1. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PACASTi, Oct 24, 2014.

1. PACASTi
    PACASTi Guest

Two days ago I bought Deluxe Edition of Sunset Overdrive on the Xbox Store (digital download). That day I downloaded 8 items within the pack:

1. The game

2. Acordes de la muerte (Weapon)

3. Hardcore hammer (Weapon)

4. Nothin' but the hits (Weapon)

5. The hangover (Weapon)

6. It's Me, Fizzie (Outfit)

7. Season pass

8. Season pass bonus content

Today, the season pass went missing. If I selected Sunset Overdrive in "My games and Apps" and select "Manage game" on the menu, the season pass is not there whith the rest of the stuff anymore (not even in the "Ready to install" list)

I uninstalled everything, and tried to download everything again, but the season pass is not on the list of items to download (only the season pass bonus content). I can only find the season pass as a stand alone add-on item and I can't download it without
    paying.

Where's my season pass that comes with the deluxe edition?

:)

PACASTi, Oct 24, 2014
  2. What Xbox 1 Games Are Your Friends Playing Most At The Moment?

destiny KI Season 2 soon sunset overdrive and nba live 15

Xx TwoFace 007, Oct 24, 2014
  3. PACASTi
    PACASTi Guest

Two days ago I pre-ordered Deluxe Edition of Sunset Overdrive on the Xbox Store (digital download). That day I downloaded 8 items within the pack:

1. The game

2. Acordes de la muerte (Weapon)

3. Hardcore hammer (Weapon)

4. Nothin' but the hits (Weapon)

5. The hangover (Weapon)

6. It's Me, Fizzie (Outfit)

7. Season pass

8. Season pass bonus content

Today, the season pass went missing. If I selected Sunset Overdrive in "My games and Apps" and select "Manage game" on the menu, the season pass is not there whith the rest of the stuff anymore (not even in the "Ready to install" list)

I uninstalled everything, and tried to download everything again, but the season pass is not on the list of items to download (only the season pass bonus content). I can only find the season pass as a stand alone add-on item and I can't download it without
    paying.

Where's my season pass that comes with the deluxe edition?

PACASTi, Oct 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately this sounds like a billing issue that we cannot help with. Please log in to commerce.microsoft.com to access the payment info or load up the email you received from Microsoft when you purchased the item and have it handy.

Then contact phone support as only they will be able to help you with this. 1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Sunset Overdrive - Where's my Season Pass? - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive Where's

2. sunset overdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sunset overdrive: i got sunset overdrive and its been installing in game for like 2 or 3 hours and i just wont stop. do i have to like get a new disk or like is there anything i can do, or do i just let it sit....
  3. Sunset Overdrive not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive not working: [img] After a very long time of not playing sunset overdrive I decided to download it again and give it another try. After loading the game and choosing my profile I’m immediately met with the...
  4. Sunset overdrive competative

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive competative: Does the game have any online crossplay from the windows 10 store with co-op competitive matchmaking steam community has reported no from there published version of the game. But im hoping that...
  5. Sunset Overdrive windows Ms

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive windows Ms: So, sunset overdrive was released to the Microsoft store on windows Pc's yet they expect people to buy the game a second time even when there policy was clear that games you own carry over to Pc...
  6. Sunset Overdrive Enhanced & Sequel Please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Enhanced & Sequel Please!: Sunset is probably my favorite Xbox One exclusive (Quantum Break a close 2nd) so I would love to see a Enhanced version for the Scorpio. It's disappointing that MS seems to have forgotten all...
  7. Sunset Overdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive: I know i cant be the only one that would love for Sunset Overdrive to release for the pc/ xbox play anywhere. Think it's about time that it happens 1af94f42-1807-4f9b-8098-cc7e576ff97c
  8. Sunset Overdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive: I have a problem when starting the game, it says that i dont have xbox live or ea acces subsciption, i allready talked to the support and managers. 992aaf89-999f-4a91-8da6-fa37cfc8aebb
  9. Sunset overdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive: i Finished downloading the game and its still saying your game will start soon !? ee40ebce-b693-4122-9fa9-9f714c917cd6
  10. Sunset Overdrive - Where's my Season Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive - Where's my Season Pass?: Two days ago I pre-ordered Deluxe Edition of Sunset Overdrive on the Xbox Store (digital download). That day I downloaded 8 items within the pack: 1. The game 2. Acordes de la muerte (Weapon)...