super dead rising 3 arcade remix dlc problem.

Discus and support super dead rising 3 arcade remix dlc problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and downloaded the dlc, but on the title screen in the top right hand corner it says " Installing ". I have been sitting here for well over an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xboxvidiot, Jun 12, 2014.

1. xboxvidiot
    xboxvidiot Guest

I bought and downloaded the dlc, but on the title screen in the top right hand corner it says " Installing ". I have been sitting here for well over an hour and the progress bar doesnt move. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling but nothing............

Anyone else getting this issue ?

:)

xboxvidiot, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Accidentally Bought DLC without game

Hello, hope this is the right place but i accidentally bought Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition. Without realizing that it was DLC and not a stand alone game. Is there any way i could get a refund since i don't own Dead rising 3 (the base
    game i need to play the dlc)

SkiFreeDieHard, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Dead Risisng 3 DLC half price for Gold members

No, its separate from the Season Pass.

The Season Pass includes 4 story DLC packs that follow the actions of different characters

super dead rising 3 arcade remix dlc problem. [​IMG]

The Arcade Remix is $5.00 by itself

SweatyHamWallet, Jun 12, 2014
  4. StealthyYoma
    StealthyYoma Guest

i had the same issue i have to uninstall DR3 and reinstall it and boom it worked.

StealthyYoma, Jun 14, 2014
  5. StealthyYoma Win User

i had the same issue i have to uninstall DR3 and reinstall it and boom it worked.
  6. Knewrome Win User

What fighting game would you recommend?

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Super Street Fighter HD Remix

Mortal Kombat
  7. Lofty Who Win User

IGN On Dead Rising 3

8. DBurleson Win User

I have 200 Microsoft points left ... are Any arcade games i can get for this much ??

Case Zero is 160 msp but it is NOT Dead Rising 2 DLC. It is a stand alone Xbox Live Arcade game.
  9. kuruczpa Win User

Launch Titles

Madden 25, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, and possibly Ryse. I'm super excited!
Thema:

1. super dead rising 3 arcade remix dlc problem. - Similar Threads - super dead rising

2. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...: I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different buttons (eg: a,b,x,y). Xbox should make it clearer...
  3. Lego Marvel Super Hero 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Hero 2: Hi, I bought this game through Xbox store and in one mission I can´t see one thing. I tried to re-install game, but the problem is the same. Can you help me, please ?...
  4. Super slow Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super slow Xbox: So yesterday I was playing a game of R6 and in the middle of the round my party lost connection so i sent a message to my teammate after that message for some reason my xbox started to be very...
  5. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen: My super slim Xbox 360 turns on and a few seconds later it though it stays with the green light on the screen image disappears. And after that it just shuts off by unplugging the power cord. What...
  6. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?: I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the...
  7. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.: Hi I got Borderlands 3 super deluxe edition on xbox one, I redeemed the code that was with it, got all dlc except the Season Pass, I checked the store for it and it doesn't say its bought....
  8. Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue: I purchased the super deluxe edition last week , i redeemed the code and got the pre-order items except for the season pass. When i go to the store it says i need to buy the season pass even...
  9. Super Ultra Dead Rising DLC Partners Wanted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Ultra Dead Rising DLC Partners Wanted: So I've picked up this DLC and have fallen in love with it, but it seems like there's never anybody on the few times I've tried to look for partners. So if anyone is into unlocking some...
  10. Dead Rising 3 Super Ultra Hyper Edition yadayadayada........ Need friends to play!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Rising 3 Super Ultra Hyper Edition yadayadayada........ Need friends to play!!!: Got to say, this is probably the most fun dlc i've ever played. Not bad for £2! (Used rewards credits) Looking for forum regulars for 4 player giggles. I'll be on tonight after 7!!!!...