Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

Discus and support Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silfrinlogi, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Silfrinlogi
    Silfrinlogi Guest

Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I didn't get all the cool perks. Didn't trust your service to continue. And for good reason too. This morning
    all I wanted to do was relax and watch Planet Earth 2 on Netflix. I had a small blackout in my area and I rebooted the xbox and (BOOM) I am now bricked from being able to utilize the
    [Mod Removed] console. It is now just a hardrive for dvds and other discs. Very poor service. And your hospitality is crap as well. I am SUPER HAPPY that I refused to pay for such
    [Mod Removed] . Best decision ever. I suggest you stop treating your customers like criminals as well. Might add more instead of dropping them. I'm going over to Sony until you get your
    [Mod Removed] together. Not the first instance of xbox service screwing Me over, royally. Just saying this is an ongoing on their end. Always something different too.

:)

Silfrinlogi, Sep 3, 2018
  2. AllyCDXX
    AllyCDXX Guest
    xbox live gold didnt renew

If I had to guess I would guess the bill date on your account is the 25th of each month but your autorenewal date for your last subcription was on the 26th so you were billed for the current month of service on the very last day of your service month. So
    that charge was for your last month of service (10/26-11/26).

AllyCDXX, Sep 3, 2018
  3. KEEGAN6375
    KEEGAN6375 Guest
    Paying xbox live gold

I paid for 1 month of xbox live gold, couldn't pay last month so they cut us off we didn't have live well now they say they want 19 dollars and some change for laat month and this month. Why would I have to pay for service I didn't have. And who do I speak
    with?

KEEGAN6375, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

Hi there Silfrinlogi

Sorry to here you will be leaving the XBox Community! Just a query though you may have already left... have you checked your NAT type and configuration settings on your router? Many times this has been the under lying problem for users. When I first set
    up my X I couldn't connect to anything and after digging around I found my NAT was closed!! So had to play around with my new router to get all the ports correct. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

These guys were amazing in helping me out.

x Harlon Nayl x, Sep 28, 2018
  5. x Harlon Nayl x Win User

Hi there Silfrinlogi

Sorry to here you will be leaving the XBox Community! Just a query though you may have already left... have you checked your NAT type and configuration settings on your router? Many times this has been the under lying problem for users. When I first set
    up my X I couldn't connect to anything and after digging around I found my NAT was closed!! So had to play around with my new router to get all the ports correct. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

These guys were amazing in helping me out.
  6. TheCowOfNow-7C0BEAF3 Win User

Error code 8015d083

I'm in the same spot as well, nothing has worked. Still down. So glad I pay for this *** service right now. Also this is like the 3rd time this exact situation has come up in the last month. Completely unacceptable.
  7. xxSPAZTEKxx Win User

Xbox one and destiny is down again.

Same here. The number of times xbl has gone down in the last two months alone is unacceptable. If I'm paying for this service it should work.
  8. WPAK Win User

How do I get rid of the 4 button key at login?

Ah ok, I indeed missed that :) the last time that's how I was able to remove it, strange it didn't work for you. But glad to hear it was fixed by re-downloading the profile as suggested by vdeathrow93
  9. Tamlen-5F53F0AD-796D Win User

80151904 - Connects to Live then disconnects

Didn't work for me, but thank you for the suggestion. Glad it worked for you.
Thema:

1. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That - Similar Threads - Super Glad DIDN'T

2. Xbox makes a super weak beep but otherwise dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes a super weak beep but otherwise dead: Hi! So I left my Xbox One on to update last night and went to bed. It was off once I came in in the morning (has a 6 hour timer). It gave me a super feint half of a beep and that was it. No power...
  3. Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season: During the first week of July 2020, there was a promotion running on the Xbox store regarding the anime TV show Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z. The terms of the promotion are that if you...
  4. Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC): Hi, guys, So I just purchased xbox game pass PC - but I'm having problems with downloading any game. My download speed is around 200 kbts/s, which is just crazy as in steam I get 50-80 mbts/s....
  5. super zoom, on xbox one. Magnifier not helping, makes it worse

in XBoX on Consoles
    super zoom, on xbox one. Magnifier not helping, makes it worse: hi there, this is the 3rd of 4th time this has happened to me, mid game there. Then the screen zooms in like mad. And I've no way to adjust it. I've tried the magnify button, it only zooms it in...
  6. No token after purchasing season one of Dragon Ball Super/Z??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No token after purchasing season one of Dragon Ball Super/Z??: I recently bought season 1 of dragon ball super during the deal that was going on from 6/30 through 7/6 and the deal stated "Get a token for Season 2 on us with purchase Season 1 between 6/30 -...
  7. Jump force super slow graphics even on Xbox 1 X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force super slow graphics even on Xbox 1 X: ive had jump force ever since it released and i played it on Ps4 perfectly with no issues or lag. I switched to xbox cause all my friends seem to like this console but when i downloaded JumpForce...
  8. Super Saving sale games not on sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Super Saving sale games not on sale: [img] Hey, I was checking the super saving sale at the moment on xbox console and I noticed that some games were still at full price and not reduced. These include Injustice 2 legendary...
  9. Super Savings Sale June 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Super Savings Sale June 2020: [img] Hello, I have loaded up the super savings sale on my xbox and I can see that Injustice 2 legendary edition is listed on there but no sale saving has been applied to it. There are also a...
  10. Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Não Salva o Jogo[Translation-Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Não Salva o Jogo[Translation-Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Don't...: Boa tarde, Tenho o jogo Lego Marvel Super Heroes, tanto digital como mídia física, e após jogar e completar fases, ao sair do jogo e voltar, não está salvando. Volta para o início do jogo...