Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

Discus and support Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silfrinlogi, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Silfrinlogi
    Silfrinlogi Guest

Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I didn't get all the cool perks. Didn't trust your service to continue. And for good reason too. This morning
    all I wanted to do was relax and watch Planet Earth 2 on Netflix. I had a small blackout in my area and I rebooted the xbox and (BOOM) I am now bricked from being able to utilize the
    [Mod Removed] console. It is now just a hardrive for dvds and other discs. Very poor service. And your hospitality is crap as well. I am SUPER HAPPY that I refused to pay for such
    [Mod Removed] . Best decision ever. I suggest you stop treating your customers like criminals as well. Might add more instead of dropping them. I'm going over to Sony until you get your
    [Mod Removed] together. Not the first instance of xbox service screwing Me over, royally. Just saying this is an ongoing on their end. Always something different too.

:)

Silfrinlogi, Sep 3, 2018
  2. AllyCDXX
    AllyCDXX Guest
    xbox live gold didnt renew

If I had to guess I would guess the bill date on your account is the 25th of each month but your autorenewal date for your last subcription was on the 26th so you were billed for the current month of service on the very last day of your service month. So
    that charge was for your last month of service (10/26-11/26).

AllyCDXX, Sep 3, 2018
  3. KEEGAN6375
    KEEGAN6375 Guest
    Paying xbox live gold

I paid for 1 month of xbox live gold, couldn't pay last month so they cut us off we didn't have live well now they say they want 19 dollars and some change for laat month and this month. Why would I have to pay for service I didn't have. And who do I speak
    with?

KEEGAN6375, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

Hi there Silfrinlogi

Sorry to here you will be leaving the XBox Community! Just a query though you may have already left... have you checked your NAT type and configuration settings on your router? Many times this has been the under lying problem for users. When I first set
    up my X I couldn't connect to anything and after digging around I found my NAT was closed!! So had to play around with my new router to get all the ports correct. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

These guys were amazing in helping me out.

x Harlon Nayl x, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That - Similar Threads - Super Glad DIDN'T

2. Super slow Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super slow Xbox: So yesterday I was playing a game of R6 and in the middle of the round my party lost connection so i sent a message to my teammate after that message for some reason my xbox started to be very...
  3. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen: My super slim Xbox 360 turns on and a few seconds later it though it stays with the green light on the screen image disappears. And after that it just shuts off by unplugging the power cord. What...
  4. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?: I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the...
  5. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.: Hi I got Borderlands 3 super deluxe edition on xbox one, I redeemed the code that was with it, got all dlc except the Season Pass, I checked the store for it and it doesn't say its bought....
  6. Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue: I purchased the super deluxe edition last week , i redeemed the code and got the pre-order items except for the season pass. When i go to the store it says i need to buy the season pass even...
  7. Borderlands 3 Super Delux Editition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Delux Editition: Hi, I pre-ordered the above game on the Microsoft store on my XBOX and I am now playing it. However, I have not received any of the extra things you get for getting this edition, skins,...
  8. Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play: Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No loading. Then tried my one and only got use...
  9. Xbox one download speed is super slow!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one download speed is super slow!: I checked my internet and I get 200mbps download and my xbox is only getting 10mbps. It takes like a day to download a game and it was not always like this I always used to download games super...
  10. Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack: Minecraft/Mojang has announced today, 12 August that the Super Duper Graphics Pack has been cancelled. Stating that the things they wanted to implement is was "technically demanding". You can...